AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gitana...ditto to Starry night...Catholic here too... I get it. But I never knew that Ave Maria was Hail Mary tho... Interesting. Beautiful song, wonderful voice the father has.

The saddest thing to me in this whole scenario is that the parents think that Isa is coming home. I believe in faith and I believe in believing but I don't think it is going to happen in this case.

It absolutely breaks my heart and I pray that I am wrong, but I think it would be a miracle if there is a happy ending. It truly brakes my heart and makes me sick to my stomach but that is how I feel. I don't want to see their faith shatttered, but I don't see a happy ending to this. jmo

I know exactly how you feel. I hope I'm wrong, but I just feel that she is gone. Again, I hope I'm wrong and this is one of those happy endings. What a wonderful miracle it would be for Isa to come home safe and sound.

I hope those who know and love Isa keep hanging on to hope until they know different. Such a sad and heartbreaking case.

Home was built in 2005 and the family bought it in 2006. Doesn't look like any previous owners, so while the camera on the roof may be old and dilapidated, it likely came with the home or was installed not long afterwards. Of course, this assumes that the assessor's genealogy on the home is accurate (and it seems there are some questions about that)...

pieper...don't exactly know what you are referring to, but it appears the county has it wrong in the assessment. Their address is assigned to the house just north across the street. It's kinda bizarre actually...

Rita Ranch is a long drive from the Celis home. And they don't live on Desert View? The area they live in is called Loma Verde.

You're right, they live very far from Rita Ranch - 5602 12th Street, Tucson, AZ.

pieper...don't exactly know what you are referring to, but it appears the county has it wrong in the assessment. Their address is assigned to the house just north across the street. It's kinda bizarre actually...

Sorry... I knew there was some issue with the assessor's data IRT the number of stories, or more. ... but it appears that those homes were all built in 2005-ish. It was a vacant land tract until purchased in 2003.

My comment was in reference to (which I should have quoted) an earlier comment about the video camera on the roof as shown on some television show. Just commenting on the fact that most likely the camera was known to exist (may have been installed by) the family.

Multi-tasking is not my strong suit. LOL. Sorry to muddy the waters. If I have.

Rita Ranch is a long drive from the Celis home. And they don't live on Desert View? The area they live in is called Loma Verde.

Okay, that must have been their previous home. I saw it listed under 2008 as

DESERT CROSSING AT RITA RANCH

@ www.recorder.pima.gov

Is Loma Verde a subdivision?

That's what our original poster on this topic was asking..

With regards to the Celis house, it is not really part of a subdivision as one thinks of them these days; the neighborhood around it is made up of older houses built back in the 50sand 60s. Mostly ranch houses not set up like the Celis place at all.

Think there might have been one owner before Celis bought it...is possible it might have been like a custom home of sorts. Built in 2006, pretty much rights before the market tanked...

The Rita Ranch home is the previous home they had right?

I think the difference in the floor plans may be due to no permits pulled when changes were made during building it like others have said. I believe building in areas like they lived in, mostly older homes is called "infill building". Usually done when building slows down. Therefore many new apartments & strip malls when building slows down etc..get built. jmo

Her surgery went well. She had a large hematoma on the flap of the inside of her ear. Four large puncture wounds that are stitched on the outside of the ear as the inside remains open. I have to pour peroxide down the ear three times and then apply antibiotic ointment to the open wounds.

In the picture, it is the ear on the right!

Awwwww, she's adorable! :)

Home was built in 2005 and the family bought it in 2006. Doesn't look like any previous owners, so while the camera on the roof may be old and dilapidated, it likely came with the home or was installed not long afterwards. Of course, this assumes that the assessor's genealogy on the home is accurate (and it seems there are some questions about that)...

Have you used this site? You can get closer pics than Google Earth

http://gis.pima.gov/pictometry/latlon/llphotos.cfm?lat=32.22037&lon=-110.87285

I know it's a small camera...

Eh I am wrong on the previous owner, looks like the Celis bought the vacant lot and the built the house.

Honestly if it was someone the family didn't really know , I think that maybe LE needs to look at that man and his son from a few doors down, the ones who were coming out of the Celis's yard or trying to go in it from that one news clip. The son or the younger male in that news clip just gave me a icky feeling. Who knows why they were trying to go in the yard, I wonder if that was the RSO that lives a few doors down, anyone able to see a pic of that RSO and compare it to the guy in the news clip who was coming out of or trying to go into the yard?

I was busy all day and was so hoping to see a update. Something positive. Anything. It seems like to me this is one of the first missing person/child cases where there hasn't been organized volunteer searches. Wouldn't it be a good idea? Maybe clothing or other items might be found.

One thing I want to hear from TPD tomorrow is for every property owner/renter in Tucson & surrounding Pima Co. to check your property! Give them stuff to look out for. I hate writing that, but besides looking for a person with changes, I'd asked the whole county to check their properties and report anything they may have noticed or if anything has changed/seemed odd in their area during that time, you have to include everyone in finding Isabel. jmo

eta, I think it should have been said the first day & in every missing person case. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dorsa50