AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering about neighborhood 'block parties' or garage sales etc and maybe a neighborhood predator who had an opportunity to see her up close? The female neighbor who reported hearing voices and dogs barking early in am stated that she had seen the Celis's kids playing outside in the front yard ....

Gosh this has to be something with teeth in it.

How do I get info on the RSO? Is there and address for google man to walk and look at the RSO house? Is there a way to find out if RSO had ever been in the Celis home? Maybe before they bought it? RSO for crimes against children?

Not forgetting him, just working on the dog theory right now.

The information on the RSO was posted early in the threads. Would have to go back to them. I know it was posted that he was only two or three houses down. Also it was postd that they took evidence out of his house. I will go back and try to find it.

As far as I have seen, all we have of Sergio's court date April 26th is the report of a "not guilty" plea, and a video of him in a ball cap walking through a court hallway.

Where did the quote that Sergio did not let the dogs out come from? Is this in MSM somewhere? Does anyone know?

I am not sure I would assume that Sergio entering a not guilty for 8 charges (2 dogs at large, 3 no proof of license, 3 no proof of vaccination) necessarily adds up to him not letting the dogs out.

We don't know if they were let out by accident or not, and we don't know if the family was home when the dogs got out or not. We don't know if the two dogs were home when they got free, either. Maybe the dogs were over at the grandparents, and the dogs got out of that yard.

We also do not know if they got out of the yard regularly, and this is the first time animal control got involved.

It just seems to me that there could be many possibilities for the dog scenario.

http://www.kvoa.com/news/raw-video-isabel-celis-father-appears-in-city-court/

You can take it FWIW I absolutely did read that Sergio had said they were not guilty of having let the dogs get out..I just did a quick search and don't see it.. I can assure you that I do not pull crap out of my arse and post because I "think" it.. I read it and that's exactly why I made mention of it in my post.. As I said take FWIW and if you so choose that to be nada..so be it:)

ETA- and in searching the records(linked to in my above post)IT IS THE ONLY INCIDENT ON RECORD FOR THE CELIS' DOGS BEING OUT "RUNNING AT LARGE".. Again take it FWIW.

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

I always warned my daughters that there are people out there whose full-time job is waiting for an opportunity-they just plan and look out the window-they sit there like lizards-waiting and observing-
someone on the street with off-hours or jobless-young male-between say-28-40's.???

How do I get info on the RSO? Is there and address for google man to walk and look at the RSO house? Is there a way to find out if RSO had ever been in the Celis home? Maybe before they bought it? RSO for crimes against children?

Mjskit, this is a great tool. You fill in the Celis home addy (sorry don't have it handy right now) and it will show the names, locations on the map and addresses of all of the RSOs in their area.

Of course, it's good to use for your own address, too!

https://www.crimereports.com/

You know-thinking about how Sergio comes off as such a nice guy (which I believe he is) it could be someone who got close to him enough and that he trusted. Grrrr. I am really getting angry now.

The saddest thing to me in this whole scenario is that the parents think that Isa is coming home. I believe in faith and I believe in believing but I don't think it is going to happen in this case.

It absolutely breaks my heart and I pray that I am wrong, but I think it would be a miracle if there is a happy ending. It truly brakes my heart and makes me sick to my stomach but that is how I feel. I don't want to see their faith shatttered, but I don't see a happy ending to this. jmo

Sigh..just read this as "Is there any way to know if the google man has ever been in the RSO house?" :waitasec:

Go to Family Watchdog for the latest in RSO's in your hood-or anyone else's-includes recent moves and move-outs-heck they will even e-mail you when one moves near you.
A mother's best friend.

They e-mailed me one time and warned me EVEN BEFORE the Texas DPS had him listed.......
He was fresh out of prison from another state-had served 25 years..4 year old child victim. He located to a Texas county north of me-they ran him out. Now I find he is less than a mile from me. Boy did I sit up and pay attention.
Some months later there was a 10 yr old girl taken into a vacant house-released. I called Sheriff's office-reported him They were not even aware of him. Long story short-Sheriff's went to his abode-found he was breaking parole-he has been sent back to prison...........amen.

Be pro-active people with your local sex offenders please....

Go to Family Watchdog for the latest in RSO's in your hood-or anyone else's-includes recent moves and move-outs-heck they will even e-mail you when one moves near you.
A mother's best friend.

They e-mailed me one time and warned me EVEN BEFORE the Texas DPS had him listed.......
He was fresh out of prison from another state-had served 25 years..4 year old child victim. He located to a Texas county north of me-they ran him out. Now I find he is less than a mile from me. Boy did I sit up and pay attention.
Some months later there was a 10 yr old girl taken into a vacant house-released. I called Sheriff's office-reported him They were not even aware of him. Long story short-Sheriff's went to his abode-found he was breaking parole-he has been sent back to prison...........amen.

Be pro-active people with your local sex offenders please....

That site is really good, so is crimereports.com they also list crime and sex offenders in the hood

There is an RSO.. his house was searched on 4/23 and it is 3 houses down from Celis home.. he has a very scary rap sheet including kidnapping..

Sigh..just read this as "Is there any way to know if the google man has ever been in the RSO house?" :waitasec:

Lol me, too. My mind said "who is the google man", and I start assuming there was a man that googled Isa or something.....bedtime for me!

They showed a close up of the camera on NG. It looked really old and broken. It looked like it hadn't worked in a really long time. It's possible that the camera never even worked while the Celis's even lived there. JMO by the looks of it.

I could be mistaken, but vague recollection says they bought that house new in 2006? Again... could be mistaken.

Well that was a knee-jerk reaction-but in reality-...think think think-take a fresh look and then look again and then again.

I was talking to another poster today who lost her son due to a tragedy and she said what kept her from losing her mind was staying busy at work.

So I do think it may be better for both of them to return to what they were doing.

IMO

Let me tell you, when my dad was dying of cancer, I had to work in between caring for him. It was the worst. My clients suffered. Sometimes I thought of the work as an escape from watching my daddy waste away. But, when I was working, I just had this cold pit all the time and couldn't think of anything but him. Either way, they are in an untenable situation, IMO.

I thought that the first real attempt to abduct Isabel came on the night the dogs got loose,the week before the actual abduction. I think the abductor lost his nerve,and took off. He left the gate open as he took off. In this scenario, the abductor is fairly young,and has likely never done this before. He would live close by,probably on the block. MOO

I think he prowls the neighborhood,and probably spent a lot of time planning how to take Isabel, and getting up the nerve to take her. MOO

This story about Isabel sleeping in her brothers' room intrigues me. I wonder if she was scared at night.Perhaps she had heard someone outside her window at one time. Or maybe she just sensed some type of danger...MOO

Also, the abductor is someone who has no need to get up very early on Saturday. He could be up very late on Friday nights... MOO

Very intelligent and intriguing theory.

BTW, I finally watched Sergio Celis singing Ave Maria. I heard some refer to it as a performance and that it indicates he loves to perform. I want to state that for us Catholics, it is an important prayer. Here are the lyrics:
The Latin:

Ave Maria, gratia plena, Dominus tecum.
Benedicta tu in mulieribus,
et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Iesus.
Sancta Maria, Mater Dei,
ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc,
et in hora mortis nostrae.
Amen.​
The English translation:
"Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee;
blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.​
http://www.hymnsandcarolsofchristmas.com/Hymns_and_Carols/ave_maria.htm

We petition Mother Mary for help in all things. IMO, both the Celises took this prayer seriously when he sang it. She kept her eyes closed and whispered "Amen" as he sang Amen at the end. He clenched his fist with his head bowed after he was over, and shook his fist in a movement I associate with willing something to be.

I know some will hone in on the "pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death" part as an indication of their guilt and plea for mercy. Catholics would not view it that way, in general.

It is simply a prayer that the Blessed Virgin will intercede on our behalf, not necessarily as guilty parties who need absolution, but as flawed humans who humbly ask the Blessed Virgin to give us an extra and powerful line to Christ.

I am not trying to derail the thread with religion but I do think that this info is relevant to this case to some degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592