TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel very confident that he will be caught.. Like you all said, he is very distinctive looking and would stick out. Inmates in prison know what to do with a child killer!!!!!

I corrected my post

It was Beverly Goodman on JVM...sorry guys, sleuthing too many names

ooopps

Hes quite distinctive looking!:eek:

When I first saw his face I had walked in the room in the middle of the segment on the news. I honestly thought it was one of the computer composites. The composite looks like the people they are done of but they seem a bit fake almost cartoon like ( best word I can think of to describe it). With or without facial hair, long or short hair its does not help him at all he still looks cartoony to me.

I don't think we will see one positive outcome from this case.

I'm praying that's not the case, but I'm afraid you're right. With this massive manhunt that's underway with all the roadblocks, helicopters, billboards...I fear for what he may do when he feels the walls closing in on him. Do we know if JoAnn and Adrienne were already dead when Mayes was 1st interviewed by LE?

When I first saw his face I had walked in the room in the middle of the segment on the news. I honestly thought it was one of the computer composites. The composite looks like the people they are done of but they seem a bit fake almost cartoon like ( best word I can think of to describe it). With or without facial hair, long or short hair its does not help him at all he still looks cartoony to me.

He also looks like he has extremely bad teeth. And he could hide out in Amish country with that ridiculous "beard".

Teresa Mayes in being held in the Hardeman County Jail in TN. I wonder what she knows or how she's involved??

on the HFJATBandG FB page, BB (sister of TM) says TM and MM have been in jail since Sunday AM

I hope they find him before he decides to kill the younger girls. So sad praying for their safe return.

BB (sister of TM) is not accepting FB friends.
she said on FB that AM spent a lot of his childhood in Bradford county FL..TM has family there...

He also looks like he has extremely bad teeth. And he could hide out in Amish country with that ridiculous "beard".

The Amish are such a tight-knit community that they'd spot him as an imposter right away.

JVM transcript from last night with Beverly Goodman Aunt of Joann Bain

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1205/07/ijvm.01.html

Thank you for the link! From the link, still reading it -

~JVM - They say that he and the missing woman`s husband, current husband were married to the same sisters, or there`s some kind of family connection. Can you explain that, Beverly?

GOODMAN: Yes, Jo Ann`s husband, Gary, was married to Adam`s sister once upon a time, and that`s how Gary and Adam got to be such close friends. And they`re both mechanics. They both had a garage, working on vehicles and stuff together.

And even after Gary and his wife divorced, Adam still hung around with Gary all the time and them working on vehicles and cars and stuff like that.~

GB & AM were BILs who stayed close friends for a long time after a divorce?

Thank you for the link! From the link, still reading it -

~JVM - They say that he and the missing woman`s husband, current husband were married to the same sisters, or there`s some kind of family connection. Can you explain that, Beverly?

GOODMAN: Yes, Jo Ann`s husband, Gary, was married to Adam`s sister once upon a time, and that`s how Gary and Adam got to be such close friends. And they`re both mechanics. They both had a garage, working on vehicles and stuff together.

And even after Gary and his wife divorced, Adam still hung around with Gary all the time and them working on vehicles and cars and stuff like that.~

GB & AM were BILs who stayed close friends for a long time after a divorce?

That's what it sounds like. Hard to believe, this is an <unusual> person who knew Gary for greater than 11 years (that's about how long Gary and Jo Ann had been married).

That's what it sounds like. Hard to believe, this is an <unusual> person who knew Gary for greater than 11 years (that's about how long Gary and Jo Ann had been married).

Knew this family for over 11 yrs and all he wanted was there little daughters. And he doesn't even care about them or he would not have killed their mother and sister and kidnapped them. He is about himself. It takes some kind of psycho to to be this cold.

http://www.facebook.com/smile.mayes?sk=wall Looks like TM had another fb afterall, this is on Bobbi's friends list. Looks just like TM with her hair cut and glasses off, talks about Adam and she's from Bobbi's hometown, unless Bobbi knows another Mayes married to an Adam. An interesting comment on there about him.

I may have missed it - has anyone read or heard what the charges are against the mom and wife?

One thing I can't figure out is, if he was planning all along to kill JoAnn and Adrienne and keep those 2 girls, why didn't he just get the two girls and leave in the beginning. That would have been easier for him. Unless he thought JoAnn would go along with it in the beginning. I don't know.

I think the two youngest girls look just alike which makes me think both of their fathers are the same man.

The younger two girls don't look all that alike to me. They also have different color yes-middle girl (out of three) has blue eyes. The youngest has brown eyes. Nose shape is different, face shape is different. That doesn't mean they have the same father or different fathers, but I don't believe they look all that alike.

http://www.facebook.com/smile.mayes?sk=wall Looks like TM had another fb afterall, this is on Bobbi's friends list. Looks just like TM with her hair cut and glasses off, talks about Adam and she's from Bobbi's hometown, unless Bobbi knows another Mayes married to an Adam. An interesting comment on there about him.

I found her earlier but didn't make that connection, ty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quioxte221