TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems like someone said one of the girls posted on facebook that she was dying her hair red, I wonder if they could put up pictures of what the girls would look like with shorter and dyed hair, I think that would help a lot.

How sad we may never know his sick reasons for this.:banghead:

I have three kids with the same man and none of them look alike...just sayin.

I think all three of them look like JoAnn. JMO

The younger two girls don't look all that alike to me. They also have different color yes-middle girl (out of three) has blue eyes. The youngest has brown eyes. Nose shape is different, face shape is different. That doesn't mean they have the same father or different fathers, but I don't believe they look all that alike.

I think they all look alike and look like their mother.

One thing I can't figure out is, if he was planning all along to kill JoAnn and Adrienne and keep those 2 girls, why didn't he just get the two girls and leave in the beginning. That would have been easier for him. Unless he thought JoAnn would go along with it in the beginning. I don't know.

I think the two youngest girls look just alike which makes me think both of their fathers are the same man.

I wonder the same thing why did he kill the two, why not just take the younger ones if that is what he had wanted to begin with.

Has anyone noticed how much darker the one girls skin tone is than the other two?

I wonder did he take this family because he wanted them for himself, like to be the dad? Since they were moving to AZ perhaps he could not let them go since he knows them for so long? Is it possible that the two younger girls are his?

Or are we thinking this is a sexual crime? He wanted the entire family but mom and daughter fought him?

Or perhaps he got them all to leave the house together quietly and then back at his place only took the two he wanted?

I really hope this is not sexual and that he is not hurting these girls. I hope it is because he wanted them and will not harm them.

I pray.

I think they all look alike and look like their mother.

I think the oldest girl looked the most like her mother. The other two, not so much. I don't think his motive is pedophilia. It's been suggested he believed to be the father of at least one of the children. My guess is he was upset they were moving away.

I wonder the same thing why did he kill the two, why not just take the younger ones if that is what he had wanted to begin with.

Has anyone noticed how much darker the one girls skin tone is than the other two?

Maybe he thought the mother would go alone with his plan but she refused?

do u think he killed the mother and her daughter and he really didn't want to but things got out of hand. and when he did he had to take the other 2 girls with him to silence them as well? i hope the others are found safe

I don't know how the father/step father is holding up...

He must be a very strong man, because I would be in my vehicle hunting this jerk down.
I would be going crazy.

do u think he killed the mother and her daughter and he really didn't want to but things got out of hand. and when he did he had to take the other 2 girls with him to silence them as well? i hope the others are found safe

How does one kills TWO people unless one wants to?

seems like someone said one of the girls posted on facebook that she was dying her hair red, I wonder if they could put up pictures of what the girls would look like with shorter and dyed hair, I think that would help a lot.

NCMEC has altered pictures of them showing what they might look like with short hair.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=2&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

When did the FBI become involved in this case? Thanks

About sisters looking alike -- I have a full sister. One of us has straight-dark hair, hazel eyes, and olive skin tone (like Dad). The other has curly blonde hair, blue eyes, and fair skin (like Mom). One would never guess we shared the same parents. We also have an adopted sibling (no blood relation) who looks like one of us. More times than I can remember, when people would see the two sisters with similar features together (one being the adopted sister), they would make remarks such as, "It's so obvious that you two are sisters. You look SO much alike!" LOL!

About sisters looking alike -- I have a full sister. One of us has straight-dark hair, hazel eyes, and olive skin tone (like Dad). The other has curly blonde hair, blue eyes, and fair skin (like Mom). One would never guess we shared the same parents.

My twin sister and I are like this. She is brunette, I am blonde. She tans, I'm porcelain-skinned. She has brown eyes, I have blue. She is 5'2'' and I am 5'8''. She looks like my dad, I look like my mom. lol

Hey all, a question and a thought.

Question: Let's say all of this is to get the the two youngest, why not just kidnap them and take off? Why take mom and older daughter and kill them? It doesn't make sense to me. What was his original end game?

Thought: I don't think (or I am just wishin real hard) that he would go through the trouble of cutting and dying everyones hair if he was just gonna kill them anyway. To me that says that he wants to go somewhere with them and try to have a life with them. JMOO

Either way, praying that those babies are being protected by God and He will deliver them back to where they belong.

snipped

My opinion only below!!!
I keep wondering the same thing?? Unless he didn’t kill the oldest daughter. Isn't she the one with the really bad asthma? I was thinking the stress of the situation brought on an asthma attack and that Joann was killed because she was trying to get her daughter help. Or after her daughter's death she refused to "play along" with this family fantasy he had.
(when I say "play along" I don't mean that she was involved but only trying to stay alive).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark