TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The quick look at those two children don't indicate anything of the sort. Their eyes aren't even the same color and to me they don't look alike at all. We are talking about one child with blue eyes and the other child with dark brown eyes, different shape nose, different shape face. How do they look alike?
I guess each is entitled to their own opinion, but from the first day I saw the pics of Jo Ann and the girls, I thought they all looked just alike. They all look like Jo Ann. To me, they all have the same facial features, except for the eye color. The two youngest look like they could be the same person if you didn't know better. MOO You can't tell by looks who belongs to who. Sometimes genetics skip a generation. For instance, my father has white blonde hair and blue eyes. My hair is more reddish blonde, and I have hazel eyes. However, both my daughters have my dad's blue eyes, one has his white blonde hair, and the other has my reddish blonde hair. Their father has dark brown hair and brown eyes. Go figure. Without a DNA test, none of us know anything except that AM might have believed that one or more of the girls could be his child.

Oh ok so now why not 50 grand from gov H???????????
not 15!

not sure Eileen.. at least he gave some money...

as for the Holly Bobo case and why there is a difference who knows.. maybe they don't have as much available funds at this time???

Yes, I also found it interesting that JoAnn was only 17 when she had Adrienne and was just 19 when she had Alexandria. I'm estimating since I haven't tracked down everyone's birth dates.

Here's where it gets a little crazy. Mr. X claims to be the father of Adrienne and Alexandria. A quick look at the photos, though, indicates that Alexandria and Kyliyah had the same parents. They look almost identical to me. And I'm comfortable drawing the conclusion that Mr. X was not really the father of Alexandria.

But Gary Bain seems to know that he could not have been Alexandria's father. Perhaps his relationship with JoAnn did not begin until JoAnn was already pregnant with Alexandria or until she had already given birth.

So, if Mr. X is not the father of Kyliyah, and if Kyliyah and Alexandria had the same father, and if Gary Bain is not the father of Alexandria, that leads us to conclude that both girls had a different father.

Now, that father could be Adam Mayes. Then again, it could also be somebody else, possibly somebody whose name has never come up in this case.

I would be careful using appearances to judge paternity... My daughter and the son of my husband's half-brother look enough alike to be twins if they weren't so far apart in age, meanwhile people can't tell by looking my daughters are even sisters, and they are full bio sisters and very close in age.

another note: not really sure if AM really sold all his belongings and vehicles as rumored...
the woman CR on FB that posted this info has been banned from this page by the moderator; got a message on my FB page today about it:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Jo-Ann-Thompson-Bain-and-Girls/383639408343945

many of her posts were false information!

Thank you....te he ;)

ETA: CR had started her own FB page for the Bains I believe...found it this morning and earmarked. Now I just tried to bring it up and it now goes to her personal FB.

I guess each is entitled to their own opinion, but from the first day I saw the pics of Jo Ann and the girls, I thought they all looked just alike. They all look like Jo Ann. To me, they all have the same facial features, except for the eye color. The two youngest look like they could be the same person if you didn't know better. MOO You can't tell by looks who belongs to who. Sometimes genetics skip a generation. For instance, my father has white blonde hair and blue eyes. My hair is more reddish blonde, and I have hazel eyes. However, both my daughters have my dad's blue eyes, one has his white blonde hair, and the other has my reddish blonde hair. Their father has dark brown hair and brown eyes. Go figure. Without a DNA test, none of us know anything except that AM might have believed that one or more of the girls could be his child.

BBM

Very true. My husband and his brothers all look like their mom and nothing like their dad. My daughter looks more like his dad's side of the family. You really can't tell whose child is who, especially when they're so young.

I do think AM has very distinctive features though. Unless they got all of their mom's looks, I don't see how he could have fathered them.

A few items bothering me:

What EX-wife (on affidavit from TN LE) would still live with her EX (AM) and assist with a crime??

To clarify; they are being held in TN because TN LE is leading this case; not MS LE.
JB and AB were kidnapped and likely died in TN. All were kidnapped from TN.

Why and how on earth did AM, TM and MFM nonchalantly hang around Alpine and Guntown, MS three days after the kidnapping? AM goes into a convenient store on 4/30 to buy a pop where everyone can see him??
They leave all the evidence at their home in a trailer and bury the victims in their own backyard?
Just Crazy!
Did they really think LE is that stupid as well as the rest of us piecing this together?

It leads me to believe this was a plan gone bad and they were clueless as what to do?

could they all be on drugs???

How anyone can arrive to the conclusion that I am somehow posting in his defense is BEYOND MY UNDERSTANDING.:banghead:

Mine too. I think you've raised some good questions. Please do carry on ;)

Clint van Zandt was just on MSNBC. Once again he cited a possible "special relationship" between AM and "one or both" of the missing children.

When is asked if the relationship "went south" he said the relationship "went west" and the move to Arizona loomed large.

I strongly suspect the FBI has DNA evidence defining the "special relationship".

another note: not really sure if AM really sold all his belongings and vehicles as rumored...
the woman CR on FB that posted this info has been banned from this page by the moderator; got a message on my FB page today about it:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Jo-Ann-Thompson-Bain-and-Girls/383639408343945

many of her posts were false information!

Not surprised. That one seemed to have a lot to say, about a lot of things, but never seemed to be able to back it up. Struck me as one of those who liked to inject themselves into cases, and thus in the spotlight.

It annoys me when idjits like that run around on lightly, or un-moderated sites for missing persons. I fear they don't pause to consider the impact on the families, and victims by spreading information that isn't validated in any way.

Clint van Zandt was just on MSNBC. Once again he cited a possible "special relationship" between AM and "one or both" of the missing children.

When is asked if the relationship "went south" he said the relationship "went west" and the move to Arizona loomed large.

I strongly suspect the FBI has DNA evidence defining the "special relationship".

Not a doubt in my mind.

how would a mole be feeding him info? Does Am have a cellphone? I think not. Perhaps AM is calling this person from payphones? It is time to tap those lines of his friends and family. There is a real reason why no one has given him up. Could he have convinced his friends and family that those are HIS DAUGHTERS? $50,000 is a lot of money and I can't see anyone in his circle not wanting that. MO

????
One has light blue eyes and the other had dark brown eyes. Identical twins they are not.

My children look very much alike but have different eyes. There will always be differences, but I believe the similarities outweigh the differences. Of course, this is really the only photo I have seen.

could they all be on drugs???

I'd make a large wager that they were. Don't know what else would cause someone to do something that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. He obviously is not a criminal mastermind. Meth makes people do things that make no sense whatsoever, and none of this makes sense. My bet is that several people surrounding this situation are tweekers. MOO There is just no other explanation in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KreepinSavage