AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get no vibes that Becky is afraid of Sergio. In fact, IMO, she strikes me as the strong one and he is the weaker one.

Being married to an hispanic male for many years it isnt uncommon for a hispanic wife/mother to be the head of the family and has more control.

IMO

UMMMM i tend to agree with you but its not ALWAYS the way.
There are so any abusive men out there....

There may not be footprints in the yard...the 'dirt' here is like cement in most places, it's called caliche and can't get a print off that stuff. Sometimes there is loose gravel on top of that and maybe you could get something from that but not much

they could attempt getting a print via various methods (lots of new techniques out there)...however, based on what you said, it would be super easy to brush away any print left....

HOWEVER.....by the time CSI would have even shown up, the family has already destroyed the "crime scene" by running around, touching things, etc etc....

LE said that whomever abducted Isa did a very good job at covering their tracks.

So (again), IMO, either this person planned this and is well experienced in covering their trace or else the perp is someone who lives in that house and their crap is already left everywhere...

Either LE is saying: not much evidence found and mean it or they are calling the bluff of the perp....

Maybe!!!!
When sergio made his 911 call he didnt sound spanish to me...

He did to me and Becky sure talks with a spanish accent. They both do to me.

I think they were born in the states but are from parents that may have been born in Mexico and since they probably speak in Spanish to their parents and aunts, uncles...etc they have the Spanish accent.

Just like my ex brother in law and sister in law does to this day although they were all born in Michigan.

My ex does not have an accent because after he got out of the AF he stayed in the south and his parents had passed away by then so he no longer was around anyone that spoke Spanish.

LOL! He is lost when his brother and sister start speaking spanish. He can pick up some words but hasnt retained much of it.

Sorry, in that quoted post I meant to say "family room". Isabel's bedroom isn't on the other side of the living room wall.

:)

I wasn't doubting YOU at all, just that Sergio said he was in the living room (just as you said living room). but that would not put him on the other side of a wall, would it?

I am using AutoCAD to try to make a reasonable facsimile of a floorplan. Unfortunately, when I start with a footprint of the house (i.e. an "outline") based on Google imagery, and try to match it to ANY of the provided floor plans, they do not fit.

I am attaching a picture showing the house as shown by Google with a red outline. Then I have provided the documents that have been porposed as possible matches, or starting points, and unfortunately, NONE of them fit properly.

Attachments

• floorplan composite.jpg
    floorplan composite.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 130
I've just been spending some time reading various things that Sergio has made statements about, and one thing that hits me, and only because we were attempting last evening to put that video of Isa dancing into perspective as to where in the home it would or could have been. When Sergio stated that he was watching TV and feel asleep, (we speculate on the sofa), we were going on the words he used such as livingroom vs familyroom.

Now today reading a little more, he states in the 911 call that the window screen was laying in the backyard. The window to Isa's room isn't in the back of the home. It would be on the side of the home where the screen should have been found. So, do we now take his statement as, backyard? Did someone throw the screen from the side window in the BACKYARD?

The dispatcher asks Celis why he thinks the girl was abducted.

"I have no idea," he said. "We woke up this morning and went to go get her up, start her baseball game and she's gone. I woke up my, my sons, I, we looked everywhere in the house and my oldest son noticed that her window was wide open and the screen was laying in the backyard. We've looked all around the house."
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...-calls-released-in-case-of-missing-ariz-girl/

I wasn't doubting YOU at all, just that Sergio said he was in the living room (just as you said living room). but that would not put him on the other side of a wall, would it?

I am using AutoCAD to try to make a reasonable facsimile of a floorplan. Unfortunately, when I start with a footprint of the house (i.e. an "outline") based on Google imagery, and try to match it to ANY of the provided floor plans, they do not fit.

I am attaching a picture showing the house as shown by Google with a red outline. Then I have provided the documents that have been porposed as possible matches, or starting points, and unfortunately, NONE of them fit properly.

Hmmmm, well isn't THAT interesting!!!

He did to me and Becky sure talks with a spanish accent. They both do to me.

I think they were born in the states but are from parents that may have been born in Mexico and since they probably speak in Spanish to their parents and aunts, uncles...etc they have the Spanish accent.

Just like my ex brother in law and sister in law does to this day although they were all born in Michigan.

My ex does not have an accent because after he got out of the AF he stayed in the south and his parents had passed away by then so he no longer was around anyone that spoke Spanish.

LOL! He is lost when his brother and sister start speaking spanish. He can pick up some words but hasnt retained much of it.

id agree with you...esp if they talk spanish amongst family...

one of my EXs is American but Costa Rican....he grew up speaking English, but because his mom speaks spanish he is bilingual. Normally he sounds American w/ no accent....however, he is DEA and does a lot of undercover work and and deals with Spanish speeking people daily...so because of his daily use of speaking Spanish, he goes back and forth having an accent and not....even in one sentence. lol

I am not getting any fear vibes from Becky re Sergio. I think it is possible that some sort of accident happened with Isa and that it is connected with one of the boys. Parents are covering for him, why who knows...but it is just as likely if not more so than the drug cartel/gun running schemes that have been put forth.

Out of curiosity, have there been any cases where a father or mother in the home has killed a child, then reported it missing while the other parent doesn't know of their involvement?

Hmmmm, well isn't THAT interesting!!!

I think, and it's just my opinion, that floorplan was expanded or tweaked so that things might be able to be seen a little better, because in the video of Isa dancing that I just posted about above, things inside the familyroom, which should have been a very wide area, were very cramped in. Here are the pictures.

Attachments

• isakitchen4.jpg
    isakitchen4.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 34
  • isakittable3.jpg
    isakittable3.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 30
  • window1.jpg
    window1.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 34
  • CelisHomeFloorplansmall.jpg
    CelisHomeFloorplansmall.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 33
I think so tooo but i think Becky is afraid of sergio! He is telling her what to say. She is afraid her children will be taken away. I dont think Becky hurt Isa but i do think she knows Hubby did....

Oh boy, I have to say I don't see that at all. In their long interview, it appears as if she is trying to control the situation and Sergio (to me) and she is outright defiant towards the media - not helping find Isabel in my mind. I don't think anyone is telling that woman what to do or say. :waitasec:

We dont really know that!

I agree Eileen730. Matter of fact we know almost nothing, factually speaking.

For those like me, just checking in and trying to catch up (impossible to read back and catch everything) ... Press conference today at 2:00 PM.
http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/category/218560/kold-news-13-live-video

TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) - The Tucson Police Department has scheduled a press conference at 2 p.m. Monday to discuss the latest on Isabel Celis' case.

This weekend was the one month mark since Isabel vanished overnight from her home on East 12th Street.

Even after four weeks, Tucson Police say the search for the 6-year-old is no where near going cold.

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/18573339/update-on-celis-case-today-at-2-pm

I personally think that if there were evidense of abuse by SC toward RC someone would have found it. Investigative reporters, even family would tell. jmo

Would they REALLY? Did anyone tell about Steven Powell, Josh Powell's father, looking up pictures of little children, taking pictures of children on toilets, in bathrooms? Who told, or were those things found on his computer because Susan was missing?

Would they REALLY? Did anyone tell about Steven Powell, Josh Powell's father, looking up pictures of little children, taking pictures of children on toilets, in bathrooms? Who told, or were those things found on his computer because Susan was missing?

Has anything been found on Sergio's computer? And did anyone know Steven Powell was doing that except his pervert son?

Oh boy, I have to say I don't see that at all. In their long interview, it appears as if she is trying to control the situation and Sergio (to me) and she is outright defiant towards the media - not helping find Isabel in my mind. I don't think anyone is telling that woman what to do or say. :waitasec:

You may be right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member