LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that "Findmickeynow" likes some of the posts supporting ACI...

Yes, please be careful! The guy is obviously up to no good. On the newscast, they said to call 911 if you aren't sure of who is pulling you over. They have to call in all traffic stops, so they will be able to tell you if it is the real deal.

Just posted it to my FB page....who knows if he'll even stay in that area. Scary....Thanks for the heads-up.

This may already have been posted, but it is a story I found kind of odd. Just heard it on the local BR news. Maybe this stuff happens more than I think. However, the guy was driving a "white, newer model Chevrolet truck." I know, I know, we were told the VOI is a GMC, but for some people it is easy to confuse the two.
http://www.wafb.com/story/18807982/police-warn-drivers-of-impostor-officer

The impostor was driving a white Chevy Impala (car), not a Silverado. This link gives more details. I'm from Shreveport so this caught my attention early on.
http://www.shreveporttimes.com/article/20120616/NEWS03/206160334/Police-warn-drivers-impostor-officer

The bands were Christine Pierce, The Pits, and Imagin I Am

Cajun, what about the reports stating that Feu Follet played Artmosphere that night, and that Rolling Stone magazine had a reporter and/or photographer there to document the performance?

If you're anywhere in Louisiana or surrounding areas - heck, anywhere at all, really - please send that article to any young lady you know. Post it on their FB walls. That woman's age had a lot to do with her presence of mind and willingness to stand up to someone acting as LE. They need to be TOLD specifically that it is OK to question authority in the manner this lady did. Not so easy for a younger person.

Just posted it to my FB page....who knows if he'll even stay in that area. Scary....Thanks for the heads-up.

This may already have been posted, but it is a story I found kind of odd. Just heard it on the local BR news. Maybe this stuff happens more than I think. However, the guy was driving a "white, newer model Chevrolet truck." I know, I know, we were told the VOI is a GMC, but for some people it is easy to confuse the two.
http://www.wafb.com/story/18807982/police-warn-drivers-of-impostor-officer

Now that caught my attention. Wasn't there warnings in Mississippi a while back for the same thing? Not to pull over until they reached a public area if at all? Now I have to go look. Um...GMC..:waitasec:

BTW. I think I am ready for a full accounting from the family of the money they raised and how they spent it on the effort to find Mickey. My best guess puts it well over 100,000. I am under the impression that the concer with the givers was over 40,0000. Did they oay for the use of our community park? So did they pay Johnny? Did they pay equusearch? Are they paying Christina Silvetti a salary? are any of the social media team aka Mickey's friends on payroll? everything at Blackum was free. the community donated EVERYTHING! A CPA had offered to help get them organized about the money, for free. So. Let's see the accounting. I am curious. When you solicit the public for help you are obligated to give them an accounting. So I am ready. I want my accounting.

Now that caught my attention. Wasn't there warnings in Mississippi a while back for the same thing? Not to pull over until they reached a public area if at all? Now I have to go look. Um...GMC..:waitasec:

Yes. An elderly man was murdered as was a woman. They were left at the scene IIRC.

Yes! It was near Jackson I believe, somewhere in N.MS... I remember hearing the impostor killed a grandfather on his way to pick up his grandson, meaning it didn't happen in the middle of the night :what:

It might be a bit more gentle, kinder, understanding, and prudent to give them some time to focus on finding their daughter before you begin demanding your accounting.

BTW. I think I am ready for a full accounting from the family of the money they raised and how they spent it on the effort to find Mickey. My best guess puts it well over 100,000. I am under the impression that the concer with the givers was over 40,0000. Did they oay for the use of our community park? So did they pay Johnny? Did they pay equusearch? Are they paying Christina Silvetti a salary? are any of the social media team aka Mickey's friends on payroll? everything at Blackum was free. the community donated EVERYTHING! A CPA had offered to help get them organized about the money, for free. So. Let's see the accounting. I am curious. When you solicit the public for help you are obligated to give them an accounting. So I am ready. I want my accounting.

Feu Follet played on the 17th. Just go to the Artmosphere FB page. It's all there...

I always make the cops follow me till I feel like I'm in a safe public area all you have to do is put your caution lights on an slow down they get pissed off but idc it is not illegal if your a women play the dumb card they will feel sorry for you but do not get cocky with them about it because they can put a note on your ticket to where it is unfixable no matter what connections you have!

You're not the only one who's questioned that. Most people would have the money put into a fund managed by a 3rd party - a bank, a non-profit, etc. Doing so would relieve them of any fiduciary responsibilities when it comes time to account for the income. I understand that this wasn't the case.

Again I believe the vehicle they are looking for is White Z71 Chevrolet Silverado not a GMC! I believe the GMC was the truck dismissed out of the 3 vehicles in question.

I respectfully disagree. When I donate, I give freely. They can use the money however they wish, if you ask me. The whole family has been out of work for a month now- think their utility companies or mortgage company (if applicable) will care that Mickey is missing?

Feu Follet played on the 17th. Just go to the Artmosphere FB page. It's all there...

That's right, now I remember...She was "not feeling well" after having seen FF the previous night.

So is it correct that MS went to Artmosphere both nights?

How much did you donate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member