Ronald Cummings, drug trafficking charges

Seems I remember reading the Swastika is on the side of his neck.

Yep thats surely a huge chain tat:

RCBooking.jpg

Wow, Ron must have really, really missed his big chain necklace, he had a tattoo made to take the place of it. :rolleyes:

ETA: Wonder if the chain is wrapped around Teresa's name tattoo?

This part of the article posted above isn't what the records stated over the weekend. They had RC released on his own recog.

snipped

Someone started spreading the word over the weekend that Cummings had been released from prison, according to Deputy Hancel Woods, the Sheriff's Office spokesman. But Cummings is listed as "Out of Dept. Custody by Court Order" from the Santa Rosa facility on the Florida Department of Corrections website. And he was booked into the Brevard County Jail in Cocoa on Sunday.

Read more at Jacksonville.com: http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...evard-county-jail-court-hearing#ixzz1yppJY3WV

Per link in court in Brevard county for child custody & parental rights hearing.
Is he fighting to see Jr? or trying to get custody taken away from CS? Actually, I'm surprised a convict has a voice in child custody. Maybe CS is trying to terminate his parental rights. I've been wondering...do convicts pay child support? If they don't, will they be held accountable for backpay, if and when they get out of prison?

Is he fighting to see Jr? or trying to get custody taken away from CS? Actually, I'm surprised a convict has a voice in child custody. Maybe CS is trying to terminate his parental rights. I've been wondering...do convicts pay child support? If they don't, will they be held accountable for backpay, if and when they get out of prison?

Ronald probably keeps a healthy balance in his commissary account. I would be happy to hear they garnish it and leave him penniless in prison.

This whole fiasco has me scratching my head. I can't believe all the expense so he could attend a hearing and then I remember this is Ronald Cummings. He knows how to work the system and take advantage. JMO

Can anyone see the Swastika inside iron cross tat on his neck? I can't-but I can see a huge tat that looks like a chain around his neck.

http://www.brevardsheriff.com/dar/inmatephotos/328412.html

That tat is so ridiculous and ignorant, IMO. If he were in custody here in Louisiana, he would definately be getting in trouble for that and get some 'good time' taken away.

He is trying to look like a scary looking dude, but I think he just looks stupid. Of course in prison you join one gang or another, so I see which one he went to. Skinheads, IMO.

MOO's

Ronald Cummings moved to Brevard County Jail

Cummings is scheduled to appear in court on July 2, 2012 at 4:30p.m. in Brevard County.

According to Debbie Holt, Records Manager for the Brevard County Sheriff's Office, "Usually, an order to transport is a court order requesting the defendant be transported from a correctional facility to the jail for an upcoming court matter. In this case, the defendant is from Liberty Correctional Institution."

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/article/261516/483/Ronald-Cummings-moved-to-Brevard-County-Jail

Can anyone find a docket for this court appearance? I did a search at the link below and did not find anything but I'm not sure if the search includes civil cases. If it is related to his custody and parental rights why is the court appearance in Brevard Co.? Wouldn't it be in Putnam Co.?

http://webinfo4.brevardclerk.us/facts/name_search.cfm

Let's hope that Crystal Sheffield grew a brain and is filing for sole custody and child support. That should have been her first move. If she didn't, she leaves the door open for him to take custody back if he gets released.

She should have made it a matter of record immediately when he was charged, but knowing Crystal, I doubt it. There is a reason the family is pulling her in again, and it is a ploy to get Junior. Rc will NEVER let him go. She should have filed to avoid heart ache but my guess is she didn't.

Could rc be making a legal maneuver to keep or assure his custodial rights? If she is allowing rc to visit with jr, she has made a HUGE mistake.

hmmmmm,

This is what Vinelink says under RC's info:

Registration for notification is not currently available for this offender.

It's posted under the post about OUT OF CUSTODY, OWN RECOGNIZANCE, not under the post about Brevard County, and the other about Out to Court.

:waitasec:

Yes, RC's lawsuit is about his leave of absence after Haleigh 'went missing' and that he wouldn't return PDM's phone calls, and they finally terminated him after all his foolishness. I remember he was angry about that. I guess PDM was supposed to ignore his actions during his leave and just believe he was truly incapacitated.

OMG! He is still going after PDM? That family is sue crazy. TN does the same thing. A. Sykes did too. Not one of them can accept any responsibility for their actions. They are always on the lookout for their next game and dollar.

Maybe he has to give a deposition....PDM's lawyers could be located in that county...IDK.

This part of the article posted above isn't what the records stated over the weekend. They had RC released on his own recog.

snipped

Someone started spreading the word over the weekend that Cummings had been released from prison, according to Deputy Hancel Woods, the Sheriff's Office spokesman. But Cummings is listed as "Out of Dept. Custody by Court Order" from the Santa Rosa facility on the Florida Department of Corrections website. And he was booked into the Brevard County Jail in Cocoa on Sunday.

Read more at Jacksonville.com: http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...evard-county-jail-court-hearing#ixzz1yppJY3WV

Jumping off this link:

But even if "someone" started that rumor than how did we all read those words? So it was'nt a rumor but clerical wording error? And all this still begs the question of why Brevard County for child custody issues? And why not appear via video moniter instead of all the expense of transport.??

I'm crossing my fingers there isn't a new baby mama. Jmo. I guess we shall see what happens Monday.

Maybe Amber got smart and did some filing for child support....

I don't trust those .com sites for news reports. This may very well be PDM related.

ron married misty to assure she wouldn't turn on him and he be charged with rape. He was looking at 20 years, if she did. He probably covered for her for the same reason. He didn't want to get misty mad at him. He remained close to keep her happy and himself out of jail.

I'm so very sorry to hear about the tragic loss of your daughter. True, we all react differently.

I lost my son to death, too, not murder. I lost two friends as teens in a brutal double murder, their murderer and his accomplish are still free. It tore me to shreds and I'm still affected by it. I'm sure their parents suffered terribly until their own deaths decades later although they went on to raise their remaining children & love their grandkids. Death of a child is horrible, and the loss by murder is an excruciating burden.

I'm very sorry.

About Ron's appeal, it looks like he's representing himself. No attorney. I'm wondering why he's in Santa Rosa County jail tonight? Is the Florida appeals court in Santa Rosa?

To Zoe and Bobbiesangel, I am sorry to hear about the tragedies that have struck you both. I cannot imagine the pain/suffering you both have. I want these creeps put behind bars..:jail: How you do this and reach out to help others each day is beyond me. Thank you for being here.

I ran across an article about Florida child custody law. A lawyer said an incarcerated parent can have his rights stripped away, if he's locked up for a substantial length of the child's childhood. He also said the incarcerated parent would be transported to the hearing. It's up to the other parent, and it's usually because she wants to start over etc. Sure sounds like it could be RC's situation, but IDK if CS would go against this family. Actually, it was a pretty depressing article. Too bad a lot of parents don't put their kids 1st, and just stay out of prison. The article also talked about kids being put into foster care, but I doubt very seriously this is an issue here, because too many family members would fight it.

Well, RC is referred to as "the defendant". So the plaintiff must be in Brevard County. A mother would petition in her own county, so she must be living in Brevard. So, assuming the plaintiff is the mother of a child or another relative, and the litigation is domestic/custodial in nature, it could be Crystal or any other woman who had a child with the inmate. Or could it be DCF/CPS because one of RC's children is in Brevard?

Let's just hope RC is being stripped of all parental rights.

We now know why he is Brevard, but why did he make a trip to the western Panhandle? And, why do we know more about his travels than the reporters do? :sigh:

The county is wrong in this article but it gives a little more about Ron's trip.

From jail, Ronald Cummings seeks custody of son
Officials move Cummings from Putnam to Brevard

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/central-fl.../15273866/-/6egj2h/-/index.html#ixzz1yvM2a4il

Cummings' parental rights for Haleigh and a son, both of whom are the children of Crystal Sheffield, have already been removed

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/central-fl...15273866/-/w96mbxz/-/index.html#ixzz1ywNIMvz8

So Crystal has already terminated his parental rights? Good for her!

We now know why he is Brevard, but why did he make a trip to the western Panhandle? And, why do we know more about his travels than the reporters do? :sigh:

Could it be because we care more, not only for Haleigh but for any child at risk of ending up in his custody one day?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aab1964
Back