Ronald Cummings, drug trafficking charges

OMG! He is still going after PDM? That family is sue crazy. TN does the same thing. A. Sykes did too. Not one of them can accept any responsibility for their actions. They are always on the lookout for their next game and dollar.

Maybe he has to give a deposition....PDM's lawyers could be located in that county...IDK.

It would be nice to hear a statement from PDM confirming what I've thought all along, that Ronald not only failed to notify the plant to request a "Leave of Absence" but that PDM had also learned that Ronald had been leaving the plant during his shift. I can always hope.

We now know why he is Brevard, but why did he make a trip to the western Panhandle? And, why do we know more about his travels than the reporters do? :sigh:

LMAO - For Heaven's sake, because we are WS and no one can get anything past us! We are a determined group and we will not give up until we get the answers we seek. And that's a fact ... Jack!

Cummings' parental rights for Haleigh and a son, both of whom are the children of Crystal Sheffield, have already been removed

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/central-fl...15273866/-/w96mbxz/-/index.html#ixzz1ywNIMvz8

So Crystal has already terminated his parental rights? Good for her!
This article, as usual, is confusing. According to the writer, the Putnam county sheriff's office, claims RC had 1 or more children 'previous', to his relationship with CS. Is this right, and how old could he have been?

Cummings' parental rights for Haleigh and a son, both of whom are the children of Crystal Sheffield, have already been removed

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/central-fl...15273866/-/w96mbxz/-/index.html#ixzz1ywNIMvz8

So Crystal has already terminated his parental rights? Good for her!

:waitasec:I've got a bad feeling that Crystal's latest stay with Annette Sykes may have produced "ammunition" that Ronald Cummings can use to get the custody of Jr. turned over to his grandmother. I surely hope not.

I would think she would ask for support and I would hope the attorney she had told her so. I have a bad feeling about this one...though. CS has never been pro-active.

The Cummings Clan has always been about JR. You know how much the family ADORES their ronald, and JR is his namesake. He will always be the anchor in this family and the heart strings. Lord help CS if she allowed visitation with Butterbean at the prison. This will show that Jr is being encouraged to be a part of rc's life...thus, perhaps rc asking for some rights to be restored.

If there was another child born to a different mother, she could be asking for DNA or child support. TN moved around so much. I used to have a list of her addys. I think she moved x17 in twelve years when the kids were growing up.

The spokesperson said it is regarding a woman prior to CS??? WTH? Did he have any rights to start with? What does TN know about this? This is insane!..

From the article above it's another woman taking away RC's parental rights. It says previous to his & Crystals relationship (maybe previous to his & Misty's relationship). Were'nt they 14 & 16 years old? I wonder if it's Amber B or her grandmother who had custody of their little boy at one point.

snipped

Cummings' parental rights for Haleigh and a son, both of whom are the children of Crystal Sheffield, have already been removed.

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office reveals, Cummings had one or more children with a Brevard County woman previous to his relationship with Sheffield.

Cummings was brought to the Brevard County Jail from his prison cell in North Florida because a new parental rights termination hearing will be held.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/central-fl...15273866/-/w96mbxz/-/index.html#ixzz1ywkiIRKA

It would be nice to hear a statement from PDM confirming what I've thought all along, that Ronald not only failed to notify the plant to request a "Leave of Absence" but that PDM had also learned that Ronald had been leaving the plant during his shift. I can always hope.

I was thinking the same thing! I already believe they can show cause, but any additional info like this would sure help PDM's case! Now wouldn't that just be the icing on the cake ... and I am thinking any allegations of him bringing the children onsite? This could be an interesting twist!

When did CS take away his rights? Just can't imagine her doing this. The Courts can give her physical and legal custody...but I'm not sure about parental rights. Many children visit their fathers in prison, etc. If she took or allowed Butterbean to visit at the prison, that would prove that she wants rc in her child's life....thus negating any order concerning the rights of rc.

When did CS take away his rights? Just can't imagine her doing this. The Courts can give her physical and legal custody...but I'm not sure about parental rights. Many children visit their fathers in prison, etc. If she took or allowed Butterbean to visit at the prison, that would prove that she wants rc in her child's life....thus negating any order concerning the rights of rc.

A court order terminating parental rights would not be negated just because Jr. visited RC in prison. All the order terminating rights does is remove a parent's legal rights and obligations to a child. It does not mean the parent cannot be a part of the child's life if the custodial parent has no objection to that. Granted, that would be a really odd setup, but we have to remember who we are dealing with here.

Weird...I just ran across and addy of a Crystal S. living in the panhandle at Santa Rosa Beach. I am SURE hoping this is a different person than the one we know. How far is Santa Rosa Beach from Bristol (Liberty prison)? Crystal S is a relatively common name and I don't think she would move somewhere on her own.

Is she living with GM Sykes or was that just a rumor?

A court order terminating parental rights would not be negated just because Jr. visited RC in prison. All the order terminating rights does is remove a parent's legal rights and obligations to a child. It does not mean the parent cannot be a part of the child's life if the custodial parent has no objection to that. Granted, that would be a really odd setup, but we have to remember who we are dealing with here.

I didn't mean to infer that. It was stated rc was stripped of all his rights. If CS was bringing her son to visit, that isn't true. He has rights and if he didn't, the order would not stand. IMO, she is giving him cause to apply for rights when possible (upon release) by including her son in prison visits, thus proving to the courts that rc wants to be part of his son's life. She is using poor judgement by allowing visits but this is part of her nature.

Weird...I just ran across and addy of a Crystal S. living in the panhandle at Santa Rosa Beach. I am SURE hoping this is a different person than the one we know. How far is Santa Rosa Beach from Bristol (Liberty prison)?

Maybe that is why he was in Santa Rosa County on Friday? That was the hearing stripping him of his parental right for Haleigh and Jr? and now the others are following suit?

Maybe that is why he was in Santa Rosa County on Friday? That was the hearing stripping him of his parental right for Haleigh and Jr? and now the others are following suit?

:seeya: c4h

:welcome4:

I hope you are right but I have a funny feeling it is just the opposite.

I didn't mean to infer that. It was stated rc was stripped of all his rights. If CS was bringing her son to visit, that isn't true. He has rights and if he didn't, the order would not stand. IMO, she is giving him cause to apply for rights when possible (upon release) by including her son in prison visits, thus proving to the courts that rc wants to be part of his son's life. She is using poor judgement by allowing visits but this is part of her nature.

Yes, I agree she would be giving him ammunition to use against her. And I'm pretty sure he would use it. Also agree CS does not seem to use the best judgement...or at least didn't. Not really sure how she handles things now.

SR county is I believe two counties over from Liberty. But...someone posted they were told that RC was only there because of a problem in Escambia County Jail that brought jail inmates from there to SR County Jail. My understanding was his legal business was not in SR County. Still, no explanation is given for why he would be in Escambia County to begin with.

I really think that all has something to do with Crystal.

Brevard, on the other hand...I am a little suspicious of the explanation that apparently came from someone in Putnam County (that RC fathered a child or children with a Brevard County woman prior to his relationship with CS). Putnam County may still be wanting to mislead about a lot of things, iykwim.

I also think this involves Crystal and Jr. This family may have been courting her, from what I hear. They may be setting up something bound to favor rc, IMO

OTOH...if rc has brought a case against PDM, it should be about time for some legal sparring.

Crystal had legal counsel at the time rc was arrested and charged. I am sure her lawyer told her how to handle the children's situation. I had not seen any recording that she ever filed for support. I don't care if he was in prison or not, she should have filed for the record. She should keep Jr away. I would have changed his name too.

I am very disappointed if she has allowed that little boy to visit rc. By doing so, she binds herself and jr to rc...and he will use it. I don't know if she has taken JR to visit but I have always been worried that she would. She is easily manipulated, and i's pitiful.

I was a bit hesitant to believe the information coming out of Putnam Co. about the purpose of the Brevard Co. court hearing but Brevard Co. has now confirmed it so I believe it now. Wow, he is a serial breeder!

~snip~
A Brevard County Sheriff’s Office spokesman said the hearing is in Brevard County because Cummings has another child, or children, with a woman in the area.

Records for the hearing are sealed; the identities of the mother and child or children are secret.

The only information available in public records and from court personnel is that someone is asking a judge to take away Cummings' parental rights to the Brevard County child or children.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/central-fl...15273866/-/w96mbxz/-/index.html#ixzz1yx9g3v9L

I don't know what Florida law is, but from what I've read, the law pretty much goes against an incarcerated parent...especially if he has a relatively long sentence, compared to the child's age. And Ron does. Jr will be grown when RC is released, so, I don't see him having a leg to stand on. Also, maybe it's easier to get government benefits if the rights are terminated. RC obviously isn't supporting his child, (children?), so CS is going to need some help. But, I see what you're saying. Rights being terminated doesn't mean much, if the custodial parent goes on as usual. It's like moms, (and I know a bunch of them), who aren't married or getting support, but while she's collecting govt aide, she has the dad living with her.

The only thing I could find in Brevard Co on the court date is a hearing for an adoption. 8:45 am Case: 05-2011-DR-######-- Motion: ADOPTION
BABY BOY MC?????
All dockets have defendents listed except this case ... who knows?
This is Judge Earp's docket, he is family court

Maybe there is a baby mama we don't know about, and she is now married and her husband wants to adopt the child. Parental rights might need to be terminated before an adoption could be finalized. At least that's how it works in my state.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kristirobots
Back