Mickey Shunick - Press Conference, 6 July 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry to say that this perp probably fed this poor girl to gators. I'm sure there are other girls too. He just messed up when he learned his truck on camera. I pray I'm wrong...MOO

Recap - June 14 someone came forward w/ info about truck. Morning she disappeared he was cruising around looking for someone. His home is still a crime scene.

MOO - they were able to salvage the GPS from his burned pickup truck and were thus able to place him near Mickey at the time and at the bridge when her bike was hidden.

Sounds like the person at the car dealership (that we discussed) was the tipster that led LE to BSL. They mentioned that whiting out of the license over the sex offender registry.

If there are bite marks on his hand(s) now, they surely wouldn't be from 6 weeks ago, right? They're either not from Mickey or, of they are, Mickey didn't die on the 19th?

She could be anywhere...this is terrible, I thought they would find her at his house...

Websleuths Handy Tips, Vol. 1

Never attempt to type up info from the ongoing presser while eating fast food from McDonald's; fingers tend to slip to and fro on keyboard.

Thanks to all who posted info!

If there are bite marks on his hand(s) now, they surely wouldn't be from 6 weeks ago, right? They're either not from Mickey or, of they are, Mickey didn't die on the 19th?

Maybe they were seen by the person who drove him back from TX?

Maybe someone saw them & reported it.

192 Members and 300 Guests participating during this presser at Websleuths, people who care about Mickey Shunick.

did i miss something about the tip to the advertiser?! I thought that was stated yesterday and didn't hear anything in the PC about it?!

I meant he video

Recap - June 14 someone came forward w/ info about truck. Morning she disappeared he was cruising around looking for someone. His home is still a crime scene.

MOO - they were able to salvage the GPS from his burned pickup truck and were thus able to place him near Mickey at the time and at the bridge when her bike was hidden.

ITA. He made two big mistakes. Fisherman found the bike and he set his truck on fire leaving the gps inside it.

Couldn't he take public transportation back from TX...

What was said about BSL reporting the truck stolen?

Not necessarily. I got bit by a dog the week before Mickey disappeared. Nothing major, just a small bite. But it broke the skin, and 7 weeks later it's still healing. It's almost totally healed, but it's scarred, and you can tell it's a dog bite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beefalo