WESH: Caylee's Fund dissolved, Dr. Phil's 600K contribution

re: #2), Well, the Charity has been voluntarily dissolved as of June 29 I think was the date, so #2 is a moot point going forward, and for #1), I always remember this is the Anthony's, and as Cindy says, it always seems to come true no matter what it issue is, at least that is what I have seen for the past 4 years,

the Anthony's always win,

EXCEPT for that little matter that they are minus their Grandchild, Beautiful Caylee, NO amount of $$ can EVER make that a winning proposition.

I expect to NEVER see any mention of this Fund again, by anyone, ever, nothing in the way of penalties will ever come to the A's for misuse of these Funds.

IMO, MOO, etc.

I'm kinda hoping that Zenaida will win a large sum from FCA- $600K sounds about right...

Thanks for the links.
I thought this trust was already dissolved.
Your link to the agreement provides in 2. Purposes (sorry I can't get the copy to work) that this trust would upon completion of location and recovery of Caylee as well as general expenses of burial and estate administration would donate any remaining funds to organizations that assisted in the location processes, etc.....

I guess I was assuming that MM was trying to trace the Dr Phil donation, but maybe he is after how the original money was distributed.

Thanks for the links.
Your link to the agreement provides in 2. Purposes (sorry I can't get the copy to work) that this trust would upon completion of location and recovery of Caylee as well as general expenses of burial and estate administration would donate any remaining funds to organizations that assisted in the location processes, etc.....

I guess I was assuming that MM was trying to trace the Dr Phil donation, but maybe he is after how the original money was distributed.

I think Morgan is checking several avenues. We have all seen how sneaky things have been done. Morgan requested info on numerous items, not just the one "trust".

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/13/m...a-9-year-old-a-psychopath.html?pagewanted=all

Can You Call a 9-Year-Old a Psychopath?
By JENNIFER KAHN
Published: May 11, 2012

I'm sure this article has been posted here already, have most of you read it? A bit long but WELL WORTH the whole read. I gained much insight about what possibly their family life with like with FCA. I read it when it was published back in May, THIS is what I believe the Anthony household was like with a young FCA, and I think both CA/GA/LA FEARED FCA in a significant way. I have heard much about adult sociopaths/psychopaths, but never considered what living with one as a young child, surviving their childhood in the family, what that would be like. When I read this, it all made more sense to me about the Anthony family, what the dark secret was, I don't think they had the diagnostic "terms" in theirs minds of what their daughter/sister actually was, but they sure as hell "lived" it. This is why I am astonished that CA/GA actually LET FCA "hide" Caylee from them for one solid month KNOWING what their daughter was capable of and how she acted.

IMO, MOO, etc.

ETA: and instead of ever seeking any help like the couple in the story, the Anthony's enabled and covered-up for FCA through and including the death of Caylee.

IMO, MOO, etc.

Whenever I think of FCA, I always think of that sweet little girl (ahemmm...), Rhoda Penmark (played by Patty McCormack), in that old movie "The Bad Seed". Only Rhoda's mother did do something, though not exactly your typical intervention, :rolleyes:.

s[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxisjomvvSY&feature=related"]RHODA PENMARK - The Bad Seed (1956) - YouTube[/ame]

That's weird as I have always believed the tape was also a shut the heck up kind of a deal. Kids talk, jabber etc .Casey was on the phone alot I also figured she did something to Caylee to get her to shut up. Sad....

Plus CA had been on her case and they had fought and FCA was po'd big time at CA. I've always believed she killed Caylee out of spite towards Cindy and jealousy of the family's love and attention towards Caylee. FCA, being the eternal narcissist and developmentally / emotionally still a child in many ways, began to think of Caylee as her rival, her competition, imo. Think she had a
'how dare you love Caylee more than me' mentality .... Sick, sick, sick. :shakehead:
I just see these dynamics along with FCA's resentment towards Caylee, - i.e., her little girl had become nothing but an imposition and was in the way of FCA's freedom and the lifestyle she wanted to live - as being the catalyst that ended in her causing Caylee's death. JMO

Thanks for the links.

Which makes me wonder what is going along with the Texas Equusearch suit against FCA. They deserve their money more than anyone imo. This is all I have found so far on the suit, BBM:
"Casey Anthony denied that she was aware of search parties investigating her daughter Caylee's disappearance during September and October of 2008". http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/23/casey-anthony-texas-equusearch_n_1223597.html

And:
"According to EquuSearch's director, Tim Miller, Casey Anthony acknowledged the first "admission" and denied the second.

However, Miller claims he spoke several times to Anthony and told her of the searches. He insists she was aware of the search efforts and is taken aback by her denial.

"Nothing would surprise me coming out of Casey's mouth," Miller said, adding he "spent a lot of time with Casey in [her parents'] house before she was arrested." http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/285...-answers-court-admissions-idea-equusearch.htm

Mr. Miller hits the nail on the head here, just lie and lie and lie, that's all that despicable FCA knows how to do. Oh, how I hope she does something that will send her back to :jail:.

Which makes me wonder what is going along with the Texas Equusearch suit against FCA. They deserve their money more than anyone imo. This is all I have found so far on the suit, BBM:

And:

Mr. Miller hits the nail on the head here, just lie and lie and lie, that's all that despicable FCA knows how to do. Oh, how I hope she does something that will send her back to :jail:.

That just burns me up everytime I think of how they treated Tim. Wasn't having his Daughter murdered enough? My gosh, Cindy treated him like trash and now FCA lieing as usual about what she knew. Tim deserves a boatload of money and to think the A's got $600,000.00 for what just another line of BS. When you say life isn't fair, this is a prime example!!!

I think Dr. Phil should put Tim Miller and Zenaida on his show, and pay them each $600,000.............at least........

I have seen that as a courtesy title frequently. Think Jennifer Aniston etc... That is an opinion only.

However he went out of his. Way to make sure it was announced that none of the Anthony's would receive any funds from his show

Why did Dr. Phil Give $600,000 to Anthony Charity?
http://www.nonprofitquarterly.org/philanthropy/20614-why-did-dr-phil-give-60000000-to-anthony-charity.html

The Orlando Sentinel reports that Dr. Phil got Cindy and George Anthony, the parents of Casey Anthony and the grandparents of Caylee Anthony, to appear on his eponymous television show last September. Were they paid? The Sentinel doesn’t say so, but it reports on a People magazine article that says that Dr. Phil McGraw did pay $600,000 to Caylee’s Fund. Was it a quid pro quo or did McGraw simply happen to feel motivated to contribute to the charity at around the same time that the elder Anthonys appeared on his show?

As of last month, the charity was dissolved, with $100,000 left in its coffers that was distributed to three other charities according to the grandparents’ attorney, Mark Lippman. People believes that the McGraw payment went to support Casey Anthony who, as everyone knows, was acquitted of her daughter’s murder.

Actually, papers [PDF] dissolving the entity known as Caylee’s Fund Foundation were filed with the Florida Secretary of State in May, signed by Lippman the attorney as its registered agent, based on a vote of the “members” of the corporation on May 22, 2012. The articles of incorporation for the fund, filed on July 19, 2011, establishing it as a “Florida not-for-profit” corporation are a little thin – just one page. The articles say the fund is “exclusively for charitable purposes that qualifies (sic) under IRC ss. 501(c)(3), including advocating for grandparents rights with regard to grandchildren and assisting grandparents of missing, neglected, or exploited grandchildren.”

If Casey Anthony received any money from the fund, it would violate Article VII in the amended articles of incorporation, filed August 2011, which disallowed any of the earnings of the fund to go “to its directors, officers, or other private persons, except that the Corporation shall be authorized and empowered to pay reasonable compensation for services rendered …”
(read more at link)

I am so far behind and still catching up, but was wondering if anyone knows why the charity was recently dissolved? Was a reason given?

Wow, If the Anthony's funneled money to FCA, I seriously hope that for once they are caught. They always seem to slip through unscathed.

I am so far behind and still catching up, but was wondering if anyone knows why the charity was recently dissolved? Was a reason given?

Wow, If the Anthony's funneled money to FCA, I seriously hope that for once they are caught. They always seem to slip through unscathed.

Have we seen any court documents Morgan has actually filed in regards to this? I am just hoping he has all bases covered, as I read in a previous thread a reference to Morgan referring to the "Trust" (and I believe Sleutherontheside reposted link to original Trust set up) but as you will recall, that was quickly evaporated. Would have to go back and research but memory recalls that the bank holding that trust caved to public pressure and notified atty firm handling trust that they had to move from their bank, and shortly thereafter, atty firm publicly :truce: and Trust was dissolved shortly thereafter.

This was in 2008...

Sure hope Morgan lists the CORRECT foundation that "caught" the Dr Phil "prize......:banghead:

The anthonys make me sick. The thought of them makes blood squirt from my eyes.

I'm still waiting for Karma...:waiting:

Best Idea Ever :lol:

... A Reality Show with Robert Blake, OJ Simpson and Charles Manson all living on an island competing for the love of casey anthony.

:floorlaugh:

Between the anthonys attorneys and all of the felon's attorneys, the funds are all hidden. They are all broke and spend all monies received to help others....according to the records. They also just take a very small salary...just barely enough to get by....if you choose to believe what they are selling.

These Foundations are not required to expose their monies...or pay taxes, from what I can tell.

Between the anthonys attorneys and all of the felon's attorneys, the funds are all hidden. They are all broke and spend all monies received to help others....according to the records. They also just take a very small salary...just barely enough to get by....if you choose to believe what they are selling.

These Foundations are not required to expose their monies...or pay taxes, from what I can tell.

The church that was hiding KC admits they got new computers, carpeting, etc. I hardly think it totalled $600,000 but no wonder they were sad to see her leave. lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cricketcms
Back