WESH: Caylee's Fund dissolved, Dr. Phil's 600K contribution

OMG! I've been out of the country and am just catching up to all the latest news here in the U.S. This is unbelievable. I am so sick after reading this thread that I swear I'm about to lose possession of my dinner!!! Ugh! How do these people sleep?!!!

Ah haa-so Lee and Mallory kind of have a rent to own??

O/T would you live in a house where a loved one died a violent death??

I'm wondering if Lee reaally loved Caylee. I'm wondering if any of them are capable of loving someone else.
Narcissists, all of the Anthonys!!

Not sure how the rest of this HUGE membership felt about him prior to his financial support of Casey, but:
Dr. Phil- You are dead to me!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I have always suspected that money from Dr. Phil was being funneled to Casey. Who else would pay her way through life for a solid year while she was on probation, pay her fines and pay the IRS? I can't think of anyone other than her stupid mother.

Have we seen statements saying these fines have been paid? I missed that information somehow.... :waitasec:

I think FCA smothered Caylee between calls to Tony. She got the tape from the garage and placed it over her mouth so she wouldn't make noise while she took her to the car. She then drove around the corner to Suburban, put her in the trunk and waited awhile and called Tony.

George did not see Caylee the next morning. The situation he described for that day occurred the previous Monday, imo. cindy lied about hearing Caylee and FCA that morning...cindy lied...no surprise there.

Keep in mind, the entire time Caylee was gone, none of her usual clothes were missing from her room. Cindy knew something was very wrong...and did nothing!

Cindy did a lot of disgusing things but the depos show that FCA simply told her the Nanny and she had bought Caylee what she needed because they were "out of town".....

[/B]

Cindy did a lot of disgusing things but the depos show that FCA simply told her the Nanny and she had bought Caylee what she needed because they were "out of town".....

But wasn't the money supply from her parents cut off since March or so, or at least the pilfering or stealing of large amounts by FCA from them from the bank accounts. And since CA/GA had not seen FCA or Caylee (well George saw FCA on the gas-can-incident day) since she left with Caylee on whatever day that really was. So how was FCA providing ANYTHING for Caylee during those 31 days without any money, and Cindy found out FCA didn't work at Universal when she went down there for the children's character breakfast or whatever that was, if she didn't know BEFOREHAND.

I don't want to get into all we know, tired of hashing this whole case out, but CA/GA HAD to know the massive lies FCA was capable of her whole life, and the massive stealing she did, most recently from the grandfather, where did they think she was getting enough money to support herself and Caylee. They had to be suspicious about her JOB at Universal, or why else was she STEALING so much money from them to the tune of approx. $45,000, a two-year-salary or more for a high school drop out?? Yes I know, the Nanny, Jeffrey Hopkins, her job, etc., etc., were all supplying all she needed for those 31 days, the whole "bonding", etc., I don't believe CA believed one word of it. and GA knew better than CA, GA didn't believe FCA's b.s.

To buy Caylee enough clothes for one month, even considering laundering every few days, and feed her, diapers, etc., would take several hundred dollars to say the least. To feed them both and provide shelter for both FCA and CA would take a lot of money for one month.

Ack, can't believe I still care enough about this mess to even comment on the circumstances. to talk about JB's book, FCA's probation, civil suits is one thing, I don't want to get into a war on this. I personally believe the A's knew MUCH more about the whole scenario than they "pretended" because they lived with FCA her whole life, knew what she was capable of, I don't think they ever thought MURDER, but they knew what she was capable of doing to get money and to get by, and still they let her spew her lies those whole 31 days knowing Caylee was in grave danger with their sociopath daughter..........

IMO, MOO, etc.

ETA: I believe both CA/GA loved Caylee beyond their wildest dreams, and regret every minute of those 31 days, but IMO both knew that Caylee had died much sooner than they publicly let on. IMO, MOO, etc.

[/B]

That just struck me funny that Cindy would have believed that FCA had enough money to buy Caylee anything.

I think FCA smothered Caylee between calls to Tony. She got the tape from the garage and placed it over her mouth so she wouldn't make noise while she took her to the car. She then drove around the corner to Suburban, put her in the trunk and waited awhile and called Tony.

George did not see Caylee the next morning. The situation he described for that day occurred the previous Monday, imo. cindy lied about hearing Caylee and FCA that morning...cindy lied...no surprise there.

Keep in mind, the entire time Caylee was gone, none of her usual clothes were missing from her room. Cindy knew something was very wrong...and did nothing!

That's weird as I have always believed the tape was also a shut the heck up kind of a deal. Kids talk, jabber etc .Casey was on the phone alot I also figured she did something to Caylee to get her to shut up. Sad....

Of course Cindy wanted to believe her about the money cause the more someone else paid for Caylee's care the less Cindy had to be out, and we know its all about the money..always has been and always will be with Cindy..and George and maybe all of them. Cindys not gonna ask a lot of questions cause that wouldnt be financially conducive to her.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/13/m...a-9-year-old-a-psychopath.html?pagewanted=all

Can You Call a 9-Year-Old a Psychopath?
By JENNIFER KAHN
Published: May 11, 2012

I'm sure this article has been posted here already, have most of you read it? A bit long but WELL WORTH the whole read. I gained much insight about what possibly their family life with like with FCA. I read it when it was published back in May, THIS is what I believe the Anthony household was like with a young FCA, and I think both CA/GA/LA FEARED FCA in a significant way. I have heard much about adult sociopaths/psychopaths, but never considered what living with one as a young child, surviving their childhood in the family, what that would be like. When I read this, it all made more sense to me about the Anthony family, what the dark secret was, I don't think they had the diagnostic "terms" in theirs minds of what their daughter/sister actually was, but they sure as hell "lived" it. This is why I am astonished that CA/GA actually LET FCA "hide" Caylee from them for one solid month KNOWING what their daughter was capable of and how she acted.

IMO, MOO, etc.

ETA: and instead of ever seeking any help like the couple in the story, the Anthony's enabled and covered-up for FCA through and including the death of Caylee.

IMO, MOO, etc.

just posted a MattMorgan tweet from a few minutes ago in the social media thread.

He just filed interrogatories to find out how much money CaseyAnthony has receieved from the CayleeMarieAnthonyTrust, I ASSume that is the same as the recently-dissolved Caylee'sFund?

should be interesting to actually see some financials from one of the A's many "charities", but since this is the Anthony's, who always win, I doubt we will see one thing.

IMO, MOO, etc.

but aren't there LAWS about using money donated for Charitable Corporations, that you have to actually use that donated money for the CHARITY?? at least SOME of it??? and NOT use it for whatever you want? Heck, EVERYONE would be doing that kind of thing..... wait, maybe everyone is, who knows? look at BringKidsHome and the Caylee Memorial that was supposed to be down in the swampland at the end of Hopespring Drive, whatever happened to THAT scam??

IMO, MOO, etc.

Two things would happen - in a perfect world - 1) the IRS would investigate and make the parties who received the money liable for taxes because the money is taxable income to individuals. 2) the IRS would revoke the 'charity's' tax exempt status.

Two things would happen - in a perfect world - 1) the IRS would investigate and make the parties who received the money liable for taxes because the money is taxable income to individuals. 2) the IRS would revoke the 'charity's' tax exempt status.

re: #2), Well, the Charity has been voluntarily dissolved as of June 29 I think was the date, so #2 is a moot point going forward, and for #1), I always remember this is the Anthony's, and as Cindy says, it always seems to come true no matter what it issue is, at least that is what I have seen for the past 4 years,

the Anthony's always win,

EXCEPT for that little matter that they are minus their Grandchild, Beautiful Caylee, NO amount of $$ can EVER make that a winning proposition.

I expect to NEVER see any mention of this Fund again, by anyone, ever, nothing in the way of penalties will ever come to the A's for misuse of these Funds.

IMO, MOO, etc.

MM is calling it a trust. Where did that come from? I hope they have the name of the charity right.

Remember back when they were in a windwhirl setting up different funds/foundations? We figured an error in the spelling of the fund had something to do with it, but now I wonder. They could have set up a layer of different ones, maybe even dropping Caylee's name so it wouldn't be followed. I think the foundation that just closed had a clause that it could distribute monies to other funds which may in turn donate to other funds.

I keep thinking about the generous man who hired GA and Lee and took the A's on vacation. We checked into his background and found he owned several companies/organizations not related to one another and there were some questionable business dealings involved. What if he would help advise the A's different ways to funnel the money with a lawyer unknown to us being involved?

MM is calling it a trust. Where did that come from? I hope they have the name of the charity right.

Remember back when they were in a windwhirl setting up different funds/foundations? We figured an error in the spelling of the fund had something to do with it, but now I wonder. They could have set up a layer of different ones, maybe even dropping Caylee's name so it wouldn't be followed. I think the foundation that just closed had a clause that it could distribute monies to other funds which may in turn donate to other funds.

I keep thinking about the generous man who hired GA and Lee and took the A's on vacation. We checked into his background and found he owned several companies/organizations not related to one another and there were some questionable business dealings involved. What if he would help advise the A's different ways to funnel the money with a lawyer unknown to us being involved?

Here are a couple of links regarding the trust. The oriinal was established July 28, 2008.
https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:p0FPFpWkBm4J:media.trb.com/media/acrobat/2008-09/42651390.pdf+cayleemarieanthonytrust&hl=en&gl=us&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESjuiqFHiQ59Jx4tcuyuf772nU-WyAQoFHvZquNdAcIqNwLirgDLUs4DBLy5o-VE-qxwXdNecn7aUujbSVReufo1c86D19PI_esL8fuPjP2V2HoPMGa8LRwMYN_7f2gqMXg9dHrg&sig=AHIEtbQ6yT14G7IbEfSs280ow9rTQgN32g

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2937600/HELP-FIND-CAYLEE-MARIE-ANTHONY-TRUST-AGREEMENT

There is something about receiving money as a gift - don't know for sure but I think up to certain amount you don't have to report it - still looking

That was DAvid Deese - his financial dealings have made the news more than once-
http://www.dol.gov/whd/media/press/whdpressVB3.asp?pressdoc=Southeast/20110301.xml
and this :-

http://fl.findacase.com/research/wfrmDocViewer.aspx/xq/fac.20090910_0002155.MFL.htm/qx

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz
Back