Questions for Ron Rugen **no general discussion**

Status
Not open for further replies.
according to his fb page he will be on hln's JVM tonight and on a local news station...

Thanks. I'm headed out to do the JVM interview in an hour. Fortunately, the satellite uplink is only 9 blocks from my office. Did an interview this afternoon with KMBC Channel 9.
Yes, if you have questions, feel free to ask. However, for various reasons, please understand I may or may not be able to reply.

Dropping by to say :woohoo:

I just saw you on JVM! You were terrific. I see you have new information. You are following the money and I am proud of you.

If Jeremy is as cheap as I think he is, there devotion will only last till the money runs out. This couple will implode and perhaps there will be answers. I have always been curious as to why the benefactor continues to pay for BS and his services under the guise of "Searching for Lisa". He has never been searching for Lisa, but imo, has been hired to help out Deb.

I see you are on top of this angle. So glad that you have the GUTS to do so.

Is there a recap or transcript of what you said last night-I am curious as to what Whisp is talking about when it comes to the PN house?

Thanks. I'm headed out to do the JVM interview in an hour. Fortunately, the satellite uplink is only 9 blocks from my office. Did an interview this afternoon with KMBC Channel 9.
Yes, if you have questions, feel free to ask. However, for various reasons, please understand I may or may not be able to reply.

:rocker:

I just read your blog ... and it was RIGHT ON !

Thank You !

:rocker::woohoo::rocker:

Have you received any kind of threats ,accusations,etc., since you started following this case?

Have you received any kind of threats ,accusations,etc., since you started following this case?

i know i'm not ron but i believe his fb page alluded to this occurring awhile back. you might be able to still see the posts...

he very recently added a picture to his public page (listed in his siggy) of a pic of the north lister house... he says there is a new vehicle at the house and you also clearly see a green dumpster in the driveway... renovations? a pool? ???

i know i'm not ron but i believe his fb page alluded to this occurring awhile back. you might be able to still see the posts...

he very recently added a picture to his public page (listed in his siggy) of a pic of the north lister house... he says there is a new vehicle at the house and you also clearly see a green dumpster in the driveway... renovations? a pool? ???

I believe the car was already there, but the story was that DB didn't drive when Lisa went missing, she drives all the time since the week after, according to neighbors. I wonder what is the need for a dumpster?

Any news on that Walrond Addy? I still don't buy a barely 20 yr old single guy wanting a large house and live in it by himself. The upkeep and utilities would be huge. I feel something it strange. He used Jeremy's addy up till Lisa vanishing. What's with that? Is he still residing on Walrond?

Yep, they are following the playbook of the anthony scammers.

One hinky thing she said to me that day that I’ll never forget was that when all of this was over and Lisa would be home, they would throw a big party and buy a bunch of boxes of wine.

:what:

thanks for the link (and the article), ron. great reporting as always!

i read their posts and threats that you speak of (and what they said about your taking pics of the house) and it all confounds me. you were trying to find a "missing" baby and get real answers, and for that they should be grateful (if innocent). that they're not, speaks volumes. that they're hostile towards you speaks even louder imo.

about the tattoo: ron and DB both got tattoos shortly after their daughters were supposedly "kidnapped" (both who most assume are deceased and "missing" at the hands of their caregivers): an extreme ploy to try to create the illusion they know nothing about what happened to their child imo.

there is a post further back on your (public) facebook page where you mention being told by someone close to LE about more cadaver dog hits inside the home... can you elaborate on this and is there anything else you are comfortable revealing at this time?

also, do you know if the family has gone so far as to "serve" anyone with cease and desist letters re: talking about this case? i wouldn't put it past them that they'd try...

thx.

The comment about having a party and buying boxes of wine is so disturbing. Getting wasted as a celebration for her baby's safe return solidifies my belief of her alcoholism. Was she serious or was his a facetious comment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NinaVonD