Questions for Ron Rugen **no general discussion**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering when the house on Walrond was rented and by whom? I like to place all the players and their cars at a location at the time of the crime. It helps me sort out things. It would be helpful to know how long and when PN lived on Lister. He listed his addy as Lister not Walrond.

I maintain that is is highly odd that he rented a four bdrm home at just about turning 20 yrs old...all decorated and with enough furnishings to accommodate two children and two adults. How convenient!

The Irwins didn't go to either parents homes for comfort but found solace with a young boy barely out of his teens. Come on now!

On the radio show tonight you said something about the trick-or-treating being staged in OP; did you know that JI's boss lives there? They may have been staying there.

I can assure you Jeremy's employer, while he may live in OP, had nothing to do with any of that. When Stanton whisked them away to an undisclosed location, it was this home in OP. This same home where the network TV interviews were conducted when Deborah put out there she had been drinking that night.

I can assure you Jeremy's employer, while he may live in OP, had nothing to do with any of that. When Stanton whisked them away to an undisclosed location, it was this home in OP. This same home where the network TV interviews were conducted when Deborah put out there she had been drinking that night.

OK, thanks for your response. I was wondering, as he has been involved in so many other antics surrounding the case .

Ron,

This came up in another thread (it's probably been rehashed tons by now) but what was the information/evidence that you know/LE has that collaborates that JI was at least scheduled to work that night at Starbucks.

Do you remember what date was on Bradley's black ribbon tattoo?

Ron, I have asked this before, however, perhaps I missed it: What explanation did DB give for the kitten being in her bed? Did she ever tell you anything about that, and, if you know, what happened to said kitten? tia

ron, i don't know if you're still following this case but i saw you logged in here recently so if you're still taking questions, do you recall any concrete results of LE's investigation into the name change/stationery website? was it ever proved that a shipment was sent out based on the charge to jeremy's card? where was that shipment sent? (in other words, were your questions answered?) thanks.

btw, miss your blogs about the case...

http://kansascitypi.blogspot.ca/2012/05/baby-lisa-irwin-case-whos-bigger.html

I see that in your blog that you ask about how much time Lisa's family is spending on Facebook vs looking for Lisa.

Is it possible that they spend very little time on Facebook and someone else brought it to their attention that you had posted a photo of their car online?

What I find interesting is you posting the photo of their car to learn more about it. After learning it's 10 years old it became a moot point to you. My question is, why didn't you research how old the car is before posting the photo?

Bump.

The car may indeed be 10 years old, however, that doesn't mean they owned it that long.

Very interesting info you posted on your Facebook page about the parents... :what:

you mentioned a LI "kidnapped" poster today on your fb page... do you see many around the KC area still? do they all state "kidnapped"? have the "missing" ones been removed?

btw, thanks for your continued interest in this case!

Have you ever placed Phil on Lister on that fateful day? If so, what is the timeline?

Ron,
What is the latest that you're hearing on this? The majority of us are physically so far removed that we have no clue. Do you get the impression that LE is pretty much writing this off until something big shakes loose or do you feel they"re still investigating?
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member