Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to go to bed. There are always more people on when I am sleeping. So I am guessing you will get your total by the time I am having breakfast.
I will pass onto some friends and see if I can get more for your cause.
Also asked a friend to make the donation for me and will see if I can do something via paypal. Just for you Squiz and of course the girls. My mum made a donation on my behalf on the day of Allison's funeral.

I heard a new story about another mistress last week from Taringa, but I heard about 30 stories last week! I doubt any of them are true...and probably even a spin off from the popluar new tv show

'Websleuths......the story behind the story behind the rumour behind a teeny tiny little bit of fact' .....now airing 7 nights a week

Too funny!!! :floorlaugh:

haha I thought you said come on onions and lettuce!! dear god we are a hungry bunch!
:twocents: for your fund ;)

Oh dear.. onions, lettuce, berry, kiwi..what other food items do we have here...then I come along with my UTI..cranberries could help there I guess...sorry..will crawl back in the hole now.;)

Come on Min don't leave us hanging!

What am I allowed to say? without getting reprimanded by all you mother bears? ( no offence to mother bears.....I LOVE mother bears....and clearly I NEED mother bears to pull me up in my regular slip ups)

What am I allowed to say? without getting reprimanded by all you mother bears? ( no offence to mother bears.....I LOVE mother bears....and clearly I NEED mother bears to pull me up in my regular slip ups)

Would you say that the gossip reflects that GBC was a very busy boy? :behind:

Oh dear.. onions, lettuce, berry, kiwi..what other food items do we have here...then I come along with my UTI..cranberries could help there I guess...sorry..will crawl back in the hole now.;)

you might have to change your avatar to cranberries haha dont forget Celery Ab too

you might have to change your avatar to cranberries haha dont forget Celery Ab too

Ah..celery..I knew there was another I was missing... lol.. cranberries.. Took me enough brain power to get the logs up there!

Toss in some sweetbreads from me!

Would you say that the gossip reflects that GBC was a very busy boy? :behind:

aww Minni - this suspense is sooo awful - throw us a bit more or give her/him a pseudonym - like Rocket, Rosemary or something Herby

And my gosh no wonder his business was going downhill - he never stood up long enough to do any business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim