Group Plans Memorial Walkway For Caylee

You have to wonder what is a memorial going to do for missing children. What would be the point when money is needed for other things such as counseling for mother's who are overwhelmed with the responsibility of raising a child. I guess they think by building a memorial some mother at the end of her rope will look at it and say..."Oh yes, now I get it. Everything has become perfectly clear to me." And, hey....$600,000 would have built a fine memorial or maybe helped a number of mothers who needed that counseling or one particular mother who had lost their child and just needed a computer so she could keep in touch with her soulmates. I think most of that money went to the latter. jmo

------------------
Hi LambChop. I agree with you. Now I dont know much about things like this but I wouldnt want a Memorial for my child unless I knew he/she was dead. I've never heard of a living memorial. Now I live a quiet life (to put it mildly) so I may have missed out. I also think it is terrible that CA & GA couldnt have bought a measly park bench and put it in a park where she played. 600.00 and they couldnt even buy a bench? Our cemetery is adding on to the Mausoleums they have. (my children and husband are in there) yes we spent our retirement money, I didnt want them in the dirt~just a private thing.When they are finished constructing I will place a Christmas tree on the lawn with permission of course. My Joey loved Christmas. We had our baby girl moved from a different cemetery. I love my kids sooooo Nore.

Thanks for finding this.
I think we all remember the previous update of 150 k collected. How could they have had that amount of money with their claimed charity tax status as shown on the link? The IRS really needs to crack down on these charities. They must move money around faster than a magician!
By the way, I copied and pasted this so the spelling is theirs. LOL

Where Can I Find Tax and Other Documents for Bring Kids Home?
Bring Kids Home documents can easily be accessed on the Public Interent by many third-party websites who have posted our documents for public access. Bring Kids Home doe not have to file extensive reports with the IRS because we are under the $50,000 limit as a small public volunteer charity with no salaries.

On the TBC site, under which category are they placing Caylee?

PLEASE JOIN US FOR THE CAYLEE MARIE 2nd ANNUAL PEACEWALK IN HONOR OF CAYLEE MARIE AND ALL THE CHILDREN WHO HAVE DEPARTED TOO SOON THRU VIOLENCE, ABUSE, NEGLECT AND HOMICIDE.

Also, BBM, I noticed that they are no longer promising the memorial will be on Suburban Drive in Orlando, FL but now in America.

Right, watcher9! I noticed that they claim to be under the $50,000 limit yet have collected $150,000, that the memorial for Caylee is now for abused and missing children in America, that it is no longer planned at the original site but "in America."

I also took note of the fact that they say, ". . . the majority of the funding comes through corporate, foundation, and grant sources." (BBM) OMGosh, grant sources? In this time of epic government financial failure? They have (or are expecting?) our tax money to help support this self-aggrandizing reminder? I pray not! Perhaps they're referring to a grant from some private party?

This is all so harum-scarum and so purposeless ~ It really needs to be brought to the attention of and scrutinized by some responsible organization.

Where do you suppose all those bricks for Caylee are?

Right, watcher9! I noticed that they claim to be under the $50,000 limit yet have collected $150,000, that the memorial for Caylee is now for abused and missing children in America, that it is no longer planned at the original site but "in America."

I also took note of the fact that they say, ". . . the majority of the funding comes through corporate, foundation, and grant sources." (BBM) OMGosh, grant sources? In this time of epic government financial failure? They have (or are expecting?) our tax money to help support this self-aggrandizing reminder? I pray not! Perhaps they're referring to a grant from some private party?

This is all so harum-scarum and so purposeless ~ It really needs to be brought to the attention of and scrutinized by some responsible organization.

Where do you suppose all those bricks for Caylee are?

They are just a bunch of grifters, the lot of them.
If they really wanted to build some kind of memorial, they could have done so with the 150K. Or like somebody mentioned a couple of park benches, addition to an existing playground etc etc, dedicated to the memory of Caylee.

And if you read their update careful, the project is now at a standstill (not moving forward) and will remain like that IMO, in anticipation that people will forget the swindle over time.

Quoted from BKH and BBM
"Bring Kids Home is committed to building a Memorial to remember Missing and Abused children in America; we have estimated $200,000 in total costs to complete the project and under the current economic downturn remain short of the funds neccesary to move forward"

It is very sad, because practices like this by those scoundrels, will hurt other non profits since duped folks will lose their trust in bona fide Orgs.

Oh my, BKH has now finally an active link on their home page to "an on line" newly BKH created religious website named "Homeward Church" with pastor Eddie of TBC officiating in Orlando ( of course). Their BKH facebook page threatened earlier such an endeavor.
The new website looks still very rudimentary, the donate button is still absent but surely to appear later on.
Guess this will be their new vehicle of accumulating free money.

From facebook
Bring Kids Home
May 18
For those people who live in the Orlando Florida area, Bring Kids Home with our partners have launched a new Nondenominational Church providing a weekly service and family oriented fellowship. If you would like to stop by simply email: ministry@bringkidshome.org a new church website will be available shortly. In our continued effort to support the cause of missing, abused, and exploited children; we support spiritual and family healing through ministry and counselling.

http://homewardchurch.org/
http://www.bringkidshome.org/

Why don't the Anthonys fund the whole thing? Another scam on the horizon..when will this ever stop? The Anthonys have been living off of Caylee for four years now.

A walkway? You've got to be kidding me. Next thing I know, they will be asking for a statue the size of the Lincoln Memorial without one cent donated by a member of the family.

Why don't the Anthonys fund the whole thing? Another scam on the horizon..when will this ever stop? The Anthonys have been living off of Caylee for four years now.

A walkway? You've got to be kidding me. Next thing I know, they will be asking for a statue the size of the Lincoln Memorial without one cent donated by a member of the family.

Why would the A's want to do this??? Remember Caylee was never missing, she drowned and was discarded by her mother because she was just a "shell" no longer of any importance. The walkway was to lead to an open "water feature" which is ironic considering the fact that the story now is that Caylee "drowned". jmo

Why would the A's want to do this??? Remember Caylee was never missing, she drowned and was discarded by her mother because she was just a "shell" no longer of any importance. The walkway was to lead to an open "water feature" which is ironic considering the fact that the story now is that Caylee "drowned". jmo

Yes, the Anthony's got themselves into a bit of a fix as far as their charity was concerned by claiming Caylee was missing right up until the time they supported the drowning theory.

And then of course they tried to start a grand parents rights awareness charity and how could that possibly succeed with the general public. I believe they were and still may be the most hated grand parents in North America - since by supporting their murderer of a daughter they could hardly claim grand parents rights.

Yes, they made a mess of that too and now - really they don't actually have anything to have a charity about - do they? Even if it is in name only....

So, did this person or group entity ever buy that parcel of land where Caylee was recovered? If they haven't, IMO, then they are not serious about putting a memorial there. As for their "however our policy is to refund donations if we receive a reasonable written request" goes: they should refund all donations based on the fact that they fraudulently used Disney trademark names and characters to draw the money in. JMO

So, did this person or group entity ever buy that parcel of land where Caylee was recovered? If they haven't, IMO, then they are not serious about putting a memorial there. As for their "however our policy is to refund donations if we receive a reasonable written request" goes: they should refund all donations based on the fact that they fraudulently used Disney trademark names and characters to draw the money in. JMO

No they didn't purchase the land. Last I heard it was up for sale again.

(Previously there was a sale pending sign up.)

Well, then it's a scam...just like everything they do. Selling bricks to put on property they don't own should be considered "Fraud"...and prosecuted as such.

Their rationalization pizzes me off...:jail: Just lock them all up! Cindy needs to be put behind bars as she is a menace to society. Let her and her dd share a cell to keep costs down.

Well there you go. I ponder if the media (news stations, newspapers, etc) down there will ever do a follow up... we know they haven't bought the land, so where are the bricks the people paid for?

Well there you go. I ponder if the media (news stations, newspapers, etc) down there will ever do a follow up... we know they haven't bought the land, so where are the bricks the people paid for?

I think FCA's imaginary friends have them..

Well, BKH website has vamooshed/expired 9/9/2012. Went the way of Cayleesfund.org in a take the money and run fashion. Not a big surprise really. Homeward Church is still up.

Notice: This domain name expired on 09/09/12 and is pending renewal or deletion

OMG. Didn't we just know it might happen. Fraud on the public, if the site remains down.

On the other hand, I remember this happening with several of his other sites a while back and he did get them back up. So, we'll see.

I feel a letter coming on...... Maybe JA could take up this issue when he takes office? It seems to me that Florida is a good place to be if you want
to set up a phony charity- nothing much seems to be done about it.

Well, BKH website has vamooshed/expired 9/9/2012. Went the way of Cayleesfund.org in a take the money and run fashion. Not a big surprise really. Homeward Church is still up.

Notice: This domain name expired on 09/09/12 and is pending renewal or deletion

I just clicked the links above and both are working. Granted, I didn't click the links on the sites to see how many pages they have in operation. I remember a while back, many of the links on the sites were dead links.

Some links not yet working on the site. Does it look the same as it did before?

It looks mostly the same as it did before it was down. Some links didn't work then either.

Seems they've taken the focus off the Caylee Memorial Walk/Memorial. I doubt it'll ever be built. JMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BISHWHETT
Back