Elizabeth Johnson Trial - Day 8 - Closing Arguments - Tuesday, Oct 16

On another note: I can't believe more members are not on and following this trial.

I can't imagine what the defense can do here. I think the State did a great job. Very telling how she cried for about three minutes early on, but then with all that the state was going over in her "I killed Gabriel" texts she just sat there. Cold cold cold. This was all just to get back at Logan.

I surely hope it takes the jury only 15 minutes to convict her.

On another note: I can't believe more members are not on and following this trial.

I know i am baffled that it is so empty in here....EJ is one cold person.....Wonder what she did with poor little Gabriel?

I can't imagine what the defense can do here. I think the State did a great job. Very telling how she cried for about three minutes early on, but then with all that the state was going over in her "I killed Gabriel" texts she just sat there. Cold cold cold. This was all just to get back at Logan.

I surely hope it takes the jury only 15 minutes to convict her.

Yeah she was crying when the prosecutor read the text or email from Logan about how he loved her

So, can anyone tell me what's going on right now? Are they on a break or does the jury have the case now. I've been in class most of the day so I haven't been able to follow along.

I think a lot of it has to do with her not being charged with murder.

What time are they coming back from lucnh?

I can understand why more aren't here,,,its taken so long to get to this point plus the fact that IMO its a waste to even try her. Theres been enough time, effort and resources wasted on her rights. What about Gabriel and Logan's rights? She is guilty of making Gabriel disappear! She should never see light of day, ever, for whatever she did with Gabriel. At the very least she gave her child away to stangers that could do harm to him, not that I believe that though. IMO she did exactly what she told Logan she did to Gabriel. It's very frustrating and about to get worse when her attorney starts trying to defend her sorry a$$.

So, can anyone tell me what's going on right now? Are they on a break or does the jury have the case now. I've been in class most of the day so I haven't been able to follow along.

Getting ready for defense closing shortly

Marc Victor: "There are people who think I'm absolutely crazy for taking this case to trial!"

Count me as one! :seeya:

this is absolutely painful to listen to....he's trying to brainwash everyone into thinking the only reason she could be found guilty is because we hate her. We listened to the facts and we see the facts, Gabriel is missing because of her!

this is absolutely painful to listen to....he's trying to brainwash everyone into thinking the only reason she could be found guilty is because we hate her. We listened to the facts and we see the facts, Gabriel is missing because of her!

If I were on that jury I would be so insulted...and pizzed! How dare he!

how many times is he going to say the same thing

Even the court reporter looks indignant!
Courtreporter_zpsac3944ed.jpg

due your duty, bury your emotion, watch the swinging pendulum until you are sucked into my vortex and find my client not guilty

hoping to work a plea deal with the jury- she admits custodial interference- just help us out on the kidnapping.

:floorlaugh:

lol, I love that look

She looks like she wants to jump up from there and just whoop his youknowwhat! :floorlaugh:

I do think these two trials, EJ's and TPS's have been very hard on her, at points she looks like she wants to cry.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LornaJay
Back