**Guilty of 2 of 3 charges (hung on kidnapping)**Verdict watch

:eek::eek::eek:

OMG ... I just heard the awful news on JVM and came here to get the news !

WTH was that jury thinking ?

JMO ... but I think EJ murdered Baby G ... :(

:moo:

Aha! I just figured it out. The jury reported they couldn't come to a verdict on kidnapping. They told the judge. Judge must have been convinced more time in deliberations would not help the deadlock.

They were nice to warn Mr. McQueary.

JVM is still covering it.

I feel really sorry for the next guy who gets her pregnant.

Marc Victor‏@FreedomAttorney

#ElizabethJohnson #BabyGabriel We are happy with the outcome, the verdict was the right verdict.

I feel really sorry for the next guy who gets her pregnant.

What kind of guy would even date her- at some point he will wake up in the middle of the night and realize he better not piss her off.

MC Superior Court‏@courtpio

Status conference and motion to modify release conditions set for 10/30 at 8:30 before Judge Joseph Kreamer in State v Elizabeth Johnso

9mMC Superior Court‏@courtpio

Elizabeth Johnson trial: The jury found aggravating factors.

What kind of guy would even date her- at some point he will wake up in the middle of the night and realize he better not piss her off.

The same kind of guys that would date Casey

So how many years in jail is she looking at? None?

SO what does the jury think happened to the missing baby Gabriel?

EJ looks annoyed at MV that he pushed back the day to discuss her bond another 2 days!

Camille Kimball‏@CamilleKimball

Victor: There's a possibility these convictions are all probation eligible. #ElizabethJohnson #BabyGabriel

:eek::eek::eek:

OMG ... I just heard the awful news on JVM and came here to get the news !

WTH was that jury thinking ?

JMO ... but I think EJ murdered Baby G ... :(

:moo:

Like I told hubby, baby G hasn't been seen since. She said on tape she killed him. No witnesses in the park. And he's certainly not at Denny's having a grand slam breakfast with his "adoptive" parents.

Why don't children seem to matter anymore?

I'm just going to have a terrible night. I better get over to the school and listen to some band music to take my mind off this atrocity.

MOO

Mel

i just had a strange thought. i wonder if her dogs are still alive. was the person who bought them ever interviewed on tv?

A caller on JVM said LE in San Antonio searched a few more areas for Gabriel just last week. We can only hope that Texas will come thru, soon I hope because this woman should never see light of day again. Talking head just said she could get probation for time served at the least or the very worst she could get 8 years. Pathetic.

A caller on JVM said LE in San Antonio searched a few more areas for Gabriel just last week. We can only hope that Texas will come thru, soon I hope because this woman should never see light of day again. Talking head just said she could get probation for time served at the least or the very worst she could get 8 years. Pathetic.

I've never had a lot of faith in this judge after the Tammy fiasco. I bet he lets her walk. Just my opinion.

Mel

I've never had a lot of faith in this judge after the Tammy fiasco. I bet he lets her walk. Just my opinion.

Mel

From the way he ran this trial you won't get an argument out of me.

Camille Kimball‏@CamilleKimball

Victor: There's a possibility these convictions are all probation eligible. #ElizabethJohnson #BabyGabriel

OMG, yes, just like "someone else" ...

:waitasec: it almost seems like a "re-run" : watching the video on HLN and EJ is sitting there with this "maw-maw" type shirt on like CA wore in court, with her hair pulled back like CA would wear her hair ...

What did CA call it ? Her "naughty librarian look" ?

So fake and phoney !

:furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whocoulditbenow