CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW . . . just wow. :furious:

0fOTZ.jpg

Unreal. At least they got him relatively early in his 'career,' but I really wonder if he doesn't have a pretty extensive history of 'attempts.' He just snatched and did away with poor little Jessica with such seeming ease and confidence. :(

On my drive to work today I looked at the changing colors against the mountains and thought how beautiful it all was, like today is special for some reason. I have a really good feeling that we'll get big answers today.

way to go instincts!!

screen capture from live link otto supplied of arrested suspect:

Attachments

• Jessica.jpg
    Jessica.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 33
This is amazing...last night I was putting my DD to bed, and her dream catcher chimed. Usually it's from one of us accidentally hitting it, but this time it wasn't, it really did just chime by itself which it has never done before. She got so excited and said "mommy that means I'm going to have a good dream tonight!"

I woke up this morning, feeling this sense of peace. I had a dream about Jessica...she was climbing a tree, smiling with her little gap toothed grin. Tree's are hugely symbolic for me...long story behind that, which I won't get into now, but suffice it to say they represent the innocence of childhood. My DD woke me up right in the middle of it, and crawled in my bed and said "guess what mommy, I did have a good dream!". She had a dream about Jessica too! She wanted to see the letter she wrote to her-the one I posted about here before. We haven't gotten a chance to tie it to a balloon and send it up to heaven yet, but I promised her we would today. I literally just got back from buying the balloon when I logged on and read this news. I have goosebumps!

I can't wait for her to get off the school bus today! I can't wait to tell her that the little girl who brightened up her dream last night will finally be getting justice.

Here is her letter again-the one we will be sending to Jessica today :)

Attachments

• mletter.jpg
    mletter.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 99
has this already been talked about? maybe the lines etched in the cross are a tally of some sort???

:great::great::great::great:

I can't keep up with the post.....

I am so HAPPY

He is in :jail::jail::jail:

Thank you Jesus!!!

So the fact that he's 17...will that make trial harder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member