The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #19 *ADULT CONTENT*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on my iPhone between appts and I do believe I saw a photo of an erect wiener (can I say that?)

Gus Scerey is a chicken s!!t. I wonder if counsel adviced him to stay clear of Arizona?

ok...the videos are motivational using sign lanuage...pretty cool stuff.

travisalexander.net is a weird website. All that it looks like to me is a place to do a google search from.

I wonder what the whole deal was with using a proxy server??

I wonder how many other times the user "Deanna Reid" signed into his computer and which sites they visited at those times.

His site is no longer up. That is what happens when you buy a domain name and then don't pay the bill. His family must not have wanted to keep it.

The actual username on certain versions of Windows are not able to be changed once made - only deleted. You can change the "friendly name", that the user would see every time they log in or on the start menu, but the actual username that's used will be the original name.

To further clarify:
-I buy a computer with Windows XP loaded on it. I set it up with the username "m00c0w".
-This is what appears on the start menu and as my name for the home directory, and the actual username that's logged for events on the computer
-I sell the computer to TigerBalm, and they change the name since they bought it from me. We'll say they change it to "TigerBalm" from the standard control panel.
-The username that is logged for events will still be "m00c0w", and the home directory for the user (where all the files are stored) will still be named "m00c0w", but the name on the start menu is now "TigerBalm".

Now, there is a way to change the username, but someone who didn't really care enough about it or know how to do it would only successfully change the name that appears on the Start Menu, pretty much. Even if they changed the username, however, the directory names would still remain the same as the original name and this could also very well be where the "profile name" comes from.

This judge needs to get a hold of her courtroom ... seriously

Where is :HHJP: when we need him?

So, I'm guessing the penis pics are not coming in as evidence.

A computers clock is not always accurate, just like a camera.
A computer's clock is more likely to be accurate, as they're synched by default with timeservers that synchronize with the atomic clock.

I'd bet on a modern computer's time being more accurate than a camera's any day of the week.

You know nurmi was floored at seeing the peen pics. Prob forgot what his own looks like :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I.don't.get.the.point.

Who *cares* if Travis took pics of himself? How does ANY of that have anything to do with the fact he was butchered?

So, I'm guessing the penis pics are not coming in as evidence.
You mean since the jury saw them anyway? Now they can infer. I think the witness and defense should have at least been admonished.

JMO

we waiting an hour and a half to see a photo of a penis?

Yes. That is the level of buffoonery.

As an observer, this stuff irritates the crap out of me.

As a juror, I'd be miffed with the defense for the delays. But that's just me. I like things quick and tidy with no stuttering or dropped folders or repeated questions.

I'm an awful person.

Back for 5 minutes, somebody shows a penis pic and now they all go into a tizzie and go home for 3 days! :banghead: We will never get finished with this trial. What a waste of taxpayer money IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cricketcms