The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #19 *ADULT CONTENT*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok...the videos are motivational using sign lanuage...pretty cool stuff.

travisalexander.net is a weird website. All that it looks like to me is a place to do a google search from.

I wonder what the whole deal was with using a proxy server??

I wonder how many other times the user "Deanna Reid" signed into his computer and which sites they visited at those times.

Hi, the need for a proxy probably had to do with YouTube searches. Without a proxy, the searches might create suggested sites that other people using the computer might be surprised to see.

(Personal confession: Just a single search of an actress' nude scene (which, I swear, I never finished watching) generated suggested YouTube searches that raised my girlfriend's eyebrows. It was embarrassing.)

Haha Gus doesn't want to flash his mug and ring in person anymore.

What is this carp? If you're called to testify in a murder trial, don't you have to "make yourself available"? What is so important that Gus isn't available to come to court? He has a "business meeting" to talk his peeps into selling legal insurance?

Telephonic testimony is BS for this death penalty case. I can't stand this judge. She needs to grow a pair. This is someone's life at stake.

And why didn't they rule on the admissibility of the penis pic or whatever the items are? Are they going to wait until Monday and then take up the jury's time arguing in chambers or out of the jury's earshot? What's wrong with these people? (Or did she rule and I missed it?)

There, I feel better having vented.

Just in case - DO NOT CONTINUE WATCHING THE AZ STATE SEAL ON LIVE FEED!!!!!!!!!!!!
WARNING<<<<<<WARNING

So this wasnt a photo of Travis' penis?

No telling unless someone gets on the stand and identifies it as Travis' or not Travis'. Can't imagine what relevance the pictures themselves would have unless they are timestamped when Jodi was there, but we already know they were taking naked photos of each other, so big whoop?

So this wasnt a photo of Travis' penis?

How could anyone know whose penis it was? And who cares, really? I usually am able to follow these things pretty well but wow...this is all so bizarre and I am repeating again that we will still be sitting right here on Labor Day complaining about their breaks! :D

The actual username on certain versions of Windows are not able to be changed once made - only deleted. You can change the "friendly name", that the user would see every time they log in or on the start menu, but the actual username that's used will be the original name.

To further clarify:
-I buy a computer with Windows XP loaded on it. I set it up with the username "m00c0w".
-This is what appears on the start menu and as my name for the home directory, and the actual username that's logged for events on the computer
-I sell the computer to TigerBalm, and they change the name since they bought it from me. We'll say they change it to "TigerBalm" from the standard control panel.
-The username that is logged for events will still be "m00c0w", and the home directory for the user (where all the files are stored) will still be named "m00c0w", but the name on the start menu is now "TigerBalm".

Now, there is a way to change the username, but someone who didn't really care enough about it or know how to do it would only successfully change the name that appears on the Start Menu, pretty much. Even if they changed the username, however, the directory names would still remain the same as the original name and this could also very well be where the "profile name" comes from.

I got a computer as compensation after my company went out of business and I tried changing the name and almost got the "blue screen of death" so I totally know what you are talking about.

Ok...so....she spends the night with Gus in his "large motor home that is long but not wide"....IMO he has a less than credible demeanor to him and he has a large motive for getting rid of Travis - $$$.

Hmmm, where did the $800 come from that Jodi deposited into her account on the way to murder Travis? He helped her out before and gave her a phone.

:waitasec::waitasec:

That's all I got.

IMO, JMO, MOO

we waiting an hour and a half to see a photo of a penis?

I saw two pics!

Oh, and I guess we waited to know we would not see the videos in front of the jury, but of course we found them and OMG - they seem to prove NOTHIN'!!!!!!

You know nurmi was floored at seeing the peen pics. Prob forgot what his own looks like :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

He may not can see his very well looking over that big belly of his.:floorlaugh:

It was a rather LARGE bombshell if you get my drift!

OK now I want a screenshot!!!

Darn it!

Makes me wonder, why... a roomie? One of JA's "friends"

Who was it that had a library of comparison photos?
Jason Young?

The "subject" was in a "happy" condition, but otherwise it was an unremarkable image (from what I could see).

Very happy. And since there was no face visble it's hard to tell who, or is it whom, it belongs to. Boys, will be boys. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oceandreamer753