The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #19 *ADULT CONTENT*

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah so it's 2 pictures of a semi chubby penis ...woopty doo!!!

How is bringing penis pictures in a reason to plead not guilty (self defense??) really???

REALLY? FGS...

Does the fact that I dont see anything abnormal about TAs *sexual deviency* or self peni (lol) pictures [if they even are his] make me kinky?? This is just ridiculous!! What the heck are they trying to prove? And how does this fit into the *self defense* theory??? :mad:

I completely agree and, for what it's worth, I guess I'm a lucky girl because it didn't look that big to me. I guess it's all subjective.

I just seen the pictures. I think they are of Travis' body parts.

I dont know how those were allowed... You can't prove who's anatomy it is and I didnt see a picture of anyone's body to go along with it like the pictures that TA and JA took together. Anyone can save a pic to their computer. There's no PROOF that it's TA's. He had numerous room mates lots of friends AND a psycho woman in his house. There are too many unknown variables to introduce just a penis picture....for me anyway but then again, I'm not a collector of those types of pictures. JMO

Rather see penis pics than JA mound anyday of the week! :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

A computer's clock is more likely to be accurate, as they're synched by default with timeservers that synchronize with the atomic clock.

I'd bet on a modern computer's time being more accurate than a camera's any day of the week.

Unless the battery is deader than a doornail and many Microsoft Updates are piling up to be installed. I cleaned up a Sony Vaio laptop the other day. It was a mess and despite lots of work on it, the clock persisted in telling me it was 2005 until I manually reset it.

travisalexander.net is a weird website. All that it looks like to me is a place to do a google search from.

What has always amazed me is that Travis' friends could not maintain paying for a web site to be hosted, would have cost sixty bucks a year to keep his site going...that's kibbles and bits...chump change

The reason why it appears to be a search site is the domain name was paid for by Travis and then expired. Friends or family could have done a domain name transfer easily.

The domain was important to Travis and was acquired 2 years before his death

Domain Name.......... travisalexander.net
Creation Date........ 2006-01-04
Registration Date.... 2006-01-04
Expiry Date.......... 2013-01-04
Organisation Name.... Travis Alexander
Organisation Address. 11428 E Queensborough ave
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address. Mesa
Organisation Address. 85212
Organisation Address. AZ
Organisation Address. UNITED STATES

Admin Name........... Travis Alexander
Admin Address........ 11428 E Queensborough ave
Admin Address........
Admin Address........
Admin Address. Mesa
Admin Address........ 85212
Admin Address........ AZ
Admin Address........ UNITED STATES
Admin Email.......... prsnlpower@yahoo.com

Do we know the age range of this jury? Are there a few 20-somethings in there?

Next they'll be comparing the travis flacid penis pictures Jodi took to the ones found on a broken hard drive.

Wonder who they'll call in for their Penis expert for comparison!?

Does the fact that I dont see anything abnormal about TAs *sexual deviency* or self peni (lol) pictures [if they even are his] make me kinky?? This is just ridiculous!! What the heck are they trying to prove? And how does this fit into the *self defense* theory??? :mad:
Especially males. IMO there isn't a man under 30 out there with a cell phone with a camera that hasn't taken a pic of themselves!

It's my opinion, men love their penis, think their penis is magnificent, and believe women enjoy looking at penis pictures!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So this wasnt a photo of Travis' penis?

OMG, I received three phone calls at the precise moment court was reconvened and missed the penis shot. Dang. Somebody help me please, is this what I waited so long for? Whose penis was it? Was it worth waiting for? :banghead:

You mean since the jury saw them anyway? Now they can infer. I think the witness and defense should have at least been admonished.

JMO

I think it was totally inadvertent. He just picked them up to hand them to the defense attorney. We saw them because there are cameras at various angles in the courtroom. If the jury saw them, the judge can give them an instruction to disregard it and not consider it in their deliberations. No harm, no foul.

I think if they were going to be admitted, Judge wouldn't have adjourned at that time while an objection was still pending.

Even though the jurors aren't allowed to discuss... can't you just imagine the pop-eyes and raised eyebrows in that elevator!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz