Jodi Arias trial discussion #21 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the defense is going for the sympathy angle - do they even have a CLUE how this is coming across??!! I am actually getting the giggles as I am listening as it is so incredibly ridiculous.

Seriously! She sounds like my daughters when they were 16/17! I love my daughters with all my heart, but they went on for hours without a point lol. Ive NEVER heard a 30+ year old go on like this and sound so child like. This is insanity,,

Lord...just write a song like Taylor Swift does about her exes!!!

OH, Bobby had an "isolated" incident of violence toward her..Just like JA had an "isolated" case of murder..the murder of TA.

:banghead:Next part of the pattern - I saved them but when they got back on their feet, they left me for another woman.

I would love to see her tax returns for all of these years.

Still talking about Bobby ............................

at least we are to the point where Bobby moved to Medford, OR to get away from her

v74e1g.png

she freaking hacked his email

(saying it was an online relationship)

Well...one thing about it she also has diarrhea of the mouth. The other must have cleared up quickly since she is not trotting to the bathroom all the time now.

Bobby appears to be good filler for her case, as the stories cannot be corroborated. She is so full of it.

zzzz...

I was working at Denny's...did you know that Denny's sells a Grand Slam breakfast...it comes with eggs...i like eggs...one time i thought an egg was rotten but I smelled it...and in that regard, it was stinky but not really rotten...what was rotten was how the egg treated me...it was an abusive egg....

Stop it!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I think she is lives in and out of reality? Seems nutty what she is saying. Just like the bizarre police questioning answers.

It is so obvious that this story bled into the Travis story she gave during interviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57