Jodi Arias trial discussion #21 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I try to be discerning with my THANKS, but every post, I swear, is a LIFESAVER from this mess! You are all just so much more entertaining! Thanks!

My eyes are actually crossing from boredom as I sit here watching her tell her not so abused life story. :banghead: I have not heard one darned thing that tells me she was abused by anybody. Are we still in her teenage years for pete's sake? I feel like I'm being hypnotized to sleep. Betch the jury feels the exact same way!

IMO her mom still looks very PO'd at being painted as an abusive parent. I don't blame her mom, she shouldn't have been thrown under the bus like that.

OMG, now Bobby has really beautiful eyes. Lord, please help us all! :furious:

If I didn't know better, I would think this was about Travis not Bobby!

she kept hanging out with this guy after an isolated incidence of violence but she mutilated Travis for allegedly lunging at her?

To me shows a pattern of massive enabling and staying with people who treated her poorly, making excuses for their behavior. Nurmi's trying to point this out, JA doesn't even get it I don't think.

Quintessential case of co-dependency.

I can't imagine anyone talking up so many stories, with sooooo many details. I feel exhausted.

This is reminding me of the twilight movie, you just keep waiting for it to get more interesting or something to happen and it just never does.

Yet again she doesn't remember if she had another sexual relationship with Bobby. THis is so bizarre!

Ok, so strangling her is not a good reason to break up with someone, but talking to other girls is?

Wait now bobby was her first love... I thought Victor was the first love .. sigh I can't keep up on this story

Will she spin the abuse/kill my family theme in to the Darryl relationship as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilyminx