Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #25 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if the psychologist had a burglar alarm on her home? As far as HIPAA is concerned, all medical information (and I'm sure this would include a psych profile) must be kept under lock and key. I know in home health, when we were on paper, we were warned that we were responsible for the confidentiality of patient information (documents) that we kept on patients. These documents were kept in our cars and most nurses had duplicates in their home to refer to. One HIPAA breach is very expensive and can result in other serious consequences.

Katiecoo, I could definitely reconsider coming out the following week. I'll talk to my girlfriend and find out what her schedule is like. It would be great to meet you in person, and the rooftop refreshments sound like fun. I'll let you know!

Oh I will definitely take you there, we'll grab PASA and anyone else...it's spacious! Let me know, yes. :)

I agree with that. And the one where he's sitting in the floor of the shower, why would he get into such a submissive, vulnerable position. He just doesn't look right to me, something's wrong here. Also, the expression on his face really gives me pause as well, certainly not like he's enjoying himself or even doing it willingly. I really believe he was being forced to do this at gun point.

IMO, she got him into that position so she would have the upper hand, and it would be harder for him to fight back. That look on his face, at this point, I believe it had dawned on him what was going on, and he was fearing for his life. jmo

I had a feeling to day when looking at Travis' face in that picture and I really think Jodi plunged the knife into his chest just before that pic was shot. I am seeing Travis as though he had just taken a deep breath as one might at the moment of pain/shock!

Day 4:
http://youtu.be/_mG-HoiBA1k

Here is the link from the timeline thread if anyone is looking for the witnesses testimony from the first 5 days.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - *graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial media/ timeline thread **no discussion**

If I get time this weekend, I will make an updated list of all the witnesses

Wowie-Zowie, Tiger!!

Beautifully done (that single post cited above) and what a lot of work to figure out & put down so plainly in print. Thanks for what you have done. Now I'm an even bigger Tiger fan!
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif

Night fellow Websleuthers... sleep well. Praying for justice for Travis as I say goodnight. See you all soon!

Wonder if the psychologist had a burglar alarm on her home? As far as HIPAA is concerned, all medical information (and I'm sure this would include a psych profile) must be kept under lock and key. I know in home health, when we were on paper, we were warned that we were responsible for the confidentiality of patient information (documents) that we kept on patients. These documents were kept in our cars and most nurses had duplicates in their home to refer to. One HIPAA breach is very expensive and can result in other serious consequences.

I cannot imagine that anyone would think info like that would be on someone's laptop.

I think it is a coincidence.

I am feeling bad about it, she's almost 90 and now... Thanks to me she's having nightmares about it. I shouldn't have made her look and let her remain blissfully ignorant of the facts.

She's watching nancy grace every night and calling me to discuss every morning! She was giggling like a kid at nancy saying bj on tv over and over!

She's so cute:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You, Linda7NJ, are one of the good & positive examples of the apple not falling far from the tree!!!
icon12.gif

Something to give us better dreams than the last couple of days testimonies..

~Juantage~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1gBQTM4xwk

That's just brilliant. Now you've given me a reason to approach him. To tell him there's a "Juantage" on youtube of his greatest hits. That's awesome. God I love all your creative minds on here. I love you guys. As Anita said , you are my people. ;) In the tribal sense of the word I mean...haha. Not like Royalty although I would prefer to be in the Ladyship area of Downton Abbey vs the downstairsship.

Websleuths Abbey?

I cannot imagine that anyone would think info like that would be on someone's laptop.

I think it is a coincidence.

Probably was a work laptop and not just a personal one.

I don't have any more details on it. Shana Hogan purchased the LONG police report. All of the journalists there use her for their resource for data on this case as apparently "she knows everything". I can't wait to read her book. She says you don't even see this defendant's name until Chapter 9.[/QUO

I really don't see how interesting Shana Hogan's book could be. Travis Alexander was a devout Mormon, served a Mormon mission in Colorado, loved by many, his parents had a lot of kids and were horrible drug addicts did not take care of their children. Finally taken in by his grandmother and Travis made something of himself despite his crappy mother and father. Was a success at PPL, had many girlfriends but did not get a chance to marry. Got involved with JA who he did not love and she freaking murdered him. As far as I can tell, there was no intimate relationship between him and JA. There was nothing between them. What is there to write about? I am an Ann Rule fan FWIW

I don't have any more details on it. Shana Hogan purchased the LONG police report. All of the journalists there use her for their resource for data on this case as apparently "she knows everything". I can't wait to read her book. She says you don't even see this defendant's name until Chapter 9.[/QUO

I really don't see how interesting Shana Hogan's book could be. Travis Alexander was a devout Mormon, served a Mormon mission in Colorado, loved by many, his parents had a lot of kids and were horrible drug addicts did not take care of their children. Finally taken in by his grandmother and Travis made something of himself despite his crappy mother and father. Was a success at PPL, had many girlfriends but did not get a chance to marry. Got involved with JA who he did not love and she freaking murdered him. As far as I can tell, there was no intimate relationship between him and JA. There was nothing between them. What is there to write about? I am an Ann Rule fan FWIW

She has all kinds of contacts, some I'm sure we don't know about. The entire police report she's gone over for 2 years with a fine toothed comb much info we'll never see in trial nor other reporters take the time to ferret out. She's talked to many people all around this crime. I can't wait to read it myself.

She knew Travis really well, and she knows Jodi is a liar who's trying to trash Travis to save her life.

Pretty logical conclusion IMO

you know this person and know that what she's saying is true? And if you don't, you're saying that someone who may have lived with Travis for 30 days knows for a fact what happened on the day of her baptism?

Listening to Jodi's testimony today that I missed. One thing is for sure, she is still extremely pissed at Travis.

you know this person and know that what she's saying is true? And if you don't, you're saying that someone who may have lived with Travis for 30 days knows for a fact what happened on the day of her baptism?

I believe her.

And I don't believe Jodi.

K?

Wow, that's awesome! Well it will surely be The Jodi Show all next week (she may still be on direct...they were predicting two more full days of direct). I think it's only Mon-Wed next week too...am I right on this?

I think PASA knows the process better than me...PASA (who I had the good fortune of meeting today :seeya: ) are you still in the house?

Yes ma'am, I'm way behind but here. :)

Get there early is my best advice, altho' I haven't gotten in yet. Today I was one short of making it in. Last week there were 17 ahead of me. So it's kind of luck of the draw.

There is a parking lot on Jackson just a bit west of Central. 5.00 all day and a short walk to the courthouse. Got that tip from someone in the hall last week.
Our first trip there we parked over by the ballpark and got a walking tour of downtown (not on purpose). LOL!!

I hope to go again next week (3rd time a charm??).

Even tho' I didn't get inside, it was an interesting experience and I met some interesting people. So it's all been good.

If I can be of help, LMK, and feel free to PM so I don't miss it on the main thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant