Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #25 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to open a new thread in a few minutes so please be ready to go to the next thread when I lock this one.

:seeya:
fran

I don't have any more details on it. Shana Hogan purchased the LONG police report. All of the journalists there use her for their resource for data on this case as apparently "she knows everything". I can't wait to read her book. She says you don't even see this defendant's name until Chapter 9.

I really don't see how interesting Shana Hogan's book could be. Travis Alexander was a devout Mormon, served a Mormon mission in Colorado, loved by many, his parents had a lot of kids and were horrible drug addicts did not take care of their children. Finally taken in by his grandmother and Travis made something of himself despite his crappy mother and father. Was a success at PPL, had many girlfriends but did not get a chance to marry. Got involved with JA who he did not love and she freaking murdered him. As far as I can tell, there was no intimate relationship between him and JA. There was nothing between them. What is there to write about? I am an Ann Rule fan FWIW

Nothing, imo, just benjamins and potential benjamins all around on the media circuit

Oh! One more thing. Just right before the very last segment of testimony which ended up being what a half an hour, Juan Martinez walked up to the family and pulled them in to a little huddle together at the front and talked to them for a long time then they sat down and had small smiles. Not sure what that was about but it was nice to see.

I bet I can guess: " Don't you worry. I'm gonna get that B....!".

Glad to hear Travis' friend say the anal sex on baptism day just flat out didn't happen. I don't believe it did either. Nor do I believe that they had oral sex the first time they met up at the Hughes' house.

Maybe those things happened later on, but no way do I believe that those things happened in the time frame she described.

I don't have TV, so clue me in. How does TA's friend know that TA did not have sex on the day he baptized JA?

PASA! I want to hear your account of Court today!

I didn't get in so not much to report on the trial. I did meet a nice gal and her little daughter (she's 18 but looks much younger).

Local news station wanted to interview trial watchers. I declined so my husband volunteered. :)

I got to meet KatieCoolLady, she's as nice and pretty in person as on the board.

Am hoping to try again next week. :)

I believe her.

And I don't believe Jodi.

K?

sure, that's okay. I just wanted to make sure I understood that it's your personal evaluation of the credibility of the defendant and of a random unknown in the media that was the basis of your assessment.

Thank you Gitana1 for bumping this one. I missed it (darn! work gets in the way of my trial following). The only ones I don't agree with are #8 and 9. Although who knows what she was like behind closed doors. I haven't heard anything yet describing her as being verbally abusive to TA, and she sure as heck wasn't putting any distance between him and his friends or family (not yet anyway). The rest of those traits describe her (IMOO) to a tee.

Thanks for this post!

Oh I beg to differ. She has been endlessly critical in court, in a sneaky way. I am sure she could manage it elsewhere. It's not all about verbal abuse.

I'm watching this am's testimony and I just can't believe she is faux tearing up regarding these (whoever it is's) male anatomy photos she (is making up that were) texted to her.

a. She's well in her 20's.

b. She's had multiple sex partners by this time.

c. She's in a sexual relationship with the person she's claiming (lying) who is sending them.

Yet this somehow appalls her to tears 7 years later? Oh please. Rather what I really want to say is B**** please.

And, on cue, 2 min later she's got her mousy grin back on.

I despise this woman.

I'm watching this am's testimony and I just can't believe she is faux tearing up regarding these (whoever it is's) male anatomy photos she (is making up that were) texted to her.

c. She's in a sexual relationship with the person she's claiming (lying) who is sending them.

Yet this somehow appalls her to tears 7 years later? Oh please. Rather what I really want to say is B**** please.

I despise this woman.

And the question we all want answered, "If these upset you, why do you still have them however many years later?".

Oh jury observations.

There is a male juror right up near Jodi who it appears isn't even looking at her. He looks at Nurmi, then he stares straight ahead. His head does not move. He's not taking notes. He's just staring straight ahead with this set jaw. That man will sentence her to death, mark my words.

I see zero connection between even one juror and Jodi. I'm not worried about this jury. Not at all.

Very few taking notes...just 3 that I could see in the front. Some looked quite bored (duh).

Can you just repeat that? Please? I need a bit of confidence about this and from someone who was actually there? Even better.

Are jurors making eye contact with her? What is their body language? Are they stone-faced? Any eye rolling? Smirks? Smiles? Arms folded? Leaning forward?

As you can see, I'm nervous! For some reason, this case feels almost personal to me. I have brothers who I adore. What Travis' family and friends ere forced to endure hearing this slam job is just torture, IMO. It's torture.

I despise this woman.

I think she is crying because she will never ever have that male organ again in her life.

It was Rikki Kleimann!! Oh but that Jami Floyd bugged the *#^#^ out of me!! I watched when Gregg Jarrett was on there too...remember him?

I remember both Rikki and Gregg.

Remember this lil cutie!
2rhuud1.jpg

Dan Abrams

I cannot imagine that anyone would think info like that would be on someone's laptop.

I think it is a coincidence.
ITA.

Team Jodi didn't need anyone to steal that doc's laptop. The defense had Jodi evaluated by multiple medical professionals. The odds are that one of these medical professional recognized that Jodi has a loooooong list of psychological problems and one of them is psychopathy. It's obvious to everyone except Dr. Drew.

I don't have TV, so clue me in. How does TA's friend know that TA did not have sex on the day he baptized JA?

She doesn't "know" in the sense that she was not there to witness it. She explained that based on her knowledge of Travis and the way he conducted himself, she did not believe the story of anal sex on baptism day.

Other than Jodi, no one witnessed what did or did not happen because Jodi killed the only other witness. She can say whatever she wants because Travis is not here to challenge her.

Jodi is a liar, we know that. Aside from that, there is nothing at all about the anal sex/baptism story that makes any logical sense, especially when you consider what others have said about him -- others who have been in romantic relationships with him.

Maybe Travis had anal sex and oral sex with Jodi at some point, but it is not believable that he demanded anal sex on the day that he baptized her. Nor is it believable that he gave her oral sex the first time he was alone with her.

So, I'm glad to hear one of his actual friends confirm what seems logical and obvious to me -- the anal sex on baptism day is not believable based on Travis' personality and way of behaving.

And the question we all want answered, "If these upset you, why do you still have them however many years later?".

No kidding !!!

Only to be preceeded by

If they were texted to you, how did they end up on your laptop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant