Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was me, in the last months of my marriage. Spending time online, meeting people. Things were so bad and i was so depressed, so lonely and my father was dying too, so i was extra vulnerable. Meeting someone who showed interest in me was wonderful!
And meeting a couple of men came all too easily.
As it turned out in my case, those men that i met online were hired to hurt me.
I'm lucky to be here.
I can't shake thoughts of my own near-disappearance, as i sit here.

<<<<hugs>>>>

OT but I always think the worst when I see random shoes or clothing on the side of the road. I just don't get how they are accidentally lost/discarded on the side of the road??

Have you ever left your coffee on the roof of your vehicle and drove off?
Many of those clothes and shoes on the side of roads are my sons'!
Also- work clothes/jackets, etc blow out of pickups, and bins fall off of the move it yourselfer's vehicles all of the time..

Was Jennifer a stay at home mom? If so I don't find social media gaming odd at all!

(re: farmville, etc)

I had to give up my farm at one point because I spent more time watering my tomatoes online then I did with my plants outside and had to re-prioritize.

Also: online gaming or distracting yourself with social media games.. well hello she had small children. This is not odd.

That being said, was there a point of contention with her husband that she was spending too much time online or on social media?

I am starting to think that maybe that was how she found about the alleged affair (social media)..... (that is just my opinion/guess)

Was Jennifer maybe sleuthing somewhere and came upon something and confronted her spouse with it?

(((((just a theory))))))))

hahahaha!! .. I can so totally relate. I had to take a deep breath one day and block Farmville. I still wonder about all my animals and how they're getting on without me lol. :sigh:

hahahaha!! .. I can so totally relate. I had to take a deep breath one day and block Farmville. I still wonder about all my animals and how they're getting on without me lol. :sigh:

all my cows, chickens and patches of vegetables are most likely wilted, dead and otherwise hahahaha.

I don't even go on facebook.. only when I am searching for another link and need to log in and I QUICKLY log out.

that is just me however.

I could see how Jennifer got roped into the games

I'd like to know if Jennifer had other good friends (not that I consider ESa good friend...) that she would confide in? I really hope ES wasn't her only close friend :(

I'd like to know if Jennifer had other good friends (not that I consider ESa good friend...) that she would confide in? I really hope ES wasn't her only close friend :(

I was wondering that as well and hope they have been interviewed

Also- work clothes/jackets, etc blow out of pickups, and bins fall off of the move it yourselfer's vehicles all of the time..
This is cracking me up. I used to never leave home without my iced tea. One day i'm driving around and I notice my iced tea wasn't with me.
It was on top of the car, which I didn't notice till I had stopped the car.
I felt so silly.:silly:

Hahaha, uh yeah! When I was evacuating for hurricane katrina I had to leave by myself with my two kids. The Air Force insisted my husband shelter on the base, but they didn't want family staying if we had somewhere safe to go. I had to pull over in an area that would be scary under normal circumstances, never mind the desperation everyone felt at that time. But my daughter needed her diaper changed and I had no choice but to get it done as quickly as possible. That stop took less than two minutes but I didn't even realize my cell phone was on the roof until I was getting on the highway and heard something banging on the roof. Looked out my mirror in time to see it shatter into a million pieces.
....and that boys and girls, is proof that my best talent is making a bad situation worse!

Taking the kids to and from school I left my cell on top of my car too. It didn't make it far and was not in great shape after. I only found it after someone found it and called a contact. I wonder what shape her phone was in? What is the speed limit on the road it was found? Where was the phone found? Mid road, shoulder, brush, etc?

As the saying goes.... With friends like that, who needs enemies? :furious:

As for other friends - I don't recall any pictures on her fb of her with other friends, or other groups, IIRC.

What does the big lettering EVIDENCE mean?

Evidence of what... What is the implication?

Am I reading too much into this?

JMO
I think the "EVIDENCE" reference is made for the findings of the phone, the car and the map that shows they were found in different locations.

The fact that the car and phone were found so far apart indicate foul play, IMO.
Any clear info about that mud on the car?

As the saying goes.... With friends like that, who needs enemies? :furious:

As for other friends - I don't recall any pictures on her fb of her with other friends, or other groups, IIRC.

BBM - When JR's page was open to the public I read through most of JR's posts for 2012 and the majority of the comments, apart from JR herself, were made by GR and ES.

IMO

I think the "EVIDENCE" reference is made for the findings of the phone, the car and the map that shows they were found in different locations.

The fact that the car and phone were found so far apart indicate foul play, IMO.
Any clear info about that mud on the car?

In relation to the mud......

In the very beginning I was pretty sure that Jennifer ran off. One of the first things that changed my mind was the mud on the car! I can't think of any logical, "innocent" reason for there to be an unusual amount of mud on the car. It leads to just one conclusion, IMO.

I find that whole statement misleading. Have any of these details been released or confirmed by LE? If not, it is again only GR's word and not fact.
It should at least say according to GR this is what happened.
The person here everyone needs to be working for is JR. To do that IMO all information needs to be factual and unbiased.

I'm confused.

LE confirmed GR found the phone per the CNY news 1/7/13

In relation to the mud......

In the very beginning I was pretty sure that Jennifer ran off. One of the first things that changed my mind was the mud on the car! I can't think of any logical, "innocent" reason for there to be an unusual amount of mud on the car. It leads to just one conclusion, IMO.
I agree, there is no innocent explanation for the mud on Jennifer's car.
Jennifer's car was found 8 miles from her home in the apt parking lot. Her cell phone was found about 20 miles from her home.
IMO Jennifer's van was taken somewhere else, whatever happened did so elsewhere, and that's where the van got all muddied. Then someone placed her van in that parking lot where it would be found.
Once JR's car was in that parking lot, someone had to have an additional car handy to then leave that site. Which would mean that there may have been two people involved. Unless the person who dropped her van off there, left on foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value