Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,
I have been lurking on this board for a while. I appreciate all of the info and ideas about Jennifer's case that I have found here. I hope that she will be found soon. While my feelings about this case seem to coinside with the majority...I am trying to think outside of the box.
This is a question for Lavanda and RickBlaine. Did Jennifer fear the end of the world or show interest in Zombies? One thing that I keep remembering is right after Jenn went missing I was looking at her FB page and she had posted one of those silly posters. I can't remember exactly what it said but it was something to the tune of....Just looking for someone to celebrate the Apocalypse with. This struck me as odd at the time but I just brushed it off as her being silly.
I know this is probably way off and I am hoping to eliminate it as a possibility. Could Jennifer have been stashing supplies (muddy area) to prep for the end of the world and then met up with someone to travel somewhere to hide???

Oh my. A theory I never would have even considered. Especially since 12/21 was coming. My thought is that I am going to say "no" only because paranoia was not in any of the descriptions I presented to GR. But I will inquire to be sure. But my best "guess" is going to be no.

Lavanda,

I'm behind in reading here but I had a question. I did ask this previously so you may have already answered, however; I never saw your response.

In your experience, if a mother is to run off for reasons unknown but let's say for reading purposes, emotional turmoil, where do they go?

How are they able to sustain living? Food, transportation, clothing, etc?

In your experience did the majority live off the streets, shelters, or stay with friends/family?

just jumping off: have shelters been checked?

Before I drive myself nuts looking through past threads... does anyone know if KF's posts were deleted?

Didn't abandon midstream. Sorry. We have a new registration I have to verify for a staff member. I will be back to address questions...and a work report due.
In regards to your question...I don't recall the actual app and if it was "FindMyPhone" or whatever you named..the short version, of which is stated on the map, is the fact that the phone was found in that location, on that date and due to a ping. For the actual poster it did not need to be named who actually found the phone because our "awareness" to the public is to not fill them up with questions. You are here because you have questions, thoughts, theories. The general public does not. We need only give them enough to hope to bring recognition and awareness. That is what the posters are for in the stores, etc ....if someone gets "too much info" it may cause them to "confuse themselves" and then a very valuable tip may be lost that may seem insignificant to the person because they were given too much and "ruled it out" on their own. I hope that makes sense. BBL

Here is the link to MSM article stating that's how the phone was found:

http://cnynews.com/police-no-closer-to-finding-missing-jennifer-ramsaran/

It wasn't "due to a ping" IMO stating something incorrect is more harmful than giving the public "too much info" because it may cause them to "confuse themselves".

Hi All,
I have been lurking on this board for a while. I appreciate all of the info and ideas about Jennifer's case that I have found here. I hope that she will be found soon. While my feelings about this case seem to coinside with the majority...I am trying to think outside of the box.
This is a question for Lavanda and RickBlaine. Did Jennifer fear the end of the world or show interest in Zombies? One thing that I keep remembering is right after Jenn went missing I was looking at her FB page and she had posted one of those silly posters. I can't remember exactly what it said but it was something to the tune of....Just looking for someone to celebrate the Apocalypse with. This struck me as odd at the time but I just brushed it off as her being silly.
I know this is probably way off and I am hoping to eliminate it as a possibility. Could Jennifer have been stashing supplies (muddy area) to prep for the end of the world and then met up with someone to travel somewhere to hide???
Probably referencing the Mayan calendar....:dunno:

I cannot give the times for GR but can tell you that nearly everything that day, in some form or another, was either on record and accounted for via his work, surveillance cameras of places he went and people he encountered throughout the day and includes witnesses who are "strangers" that saw him. My understanding from GR is that he is accounted for in his whereabouts. It's the police's job to investigate and document his accountability. That is part of the investigation so that information is not released.

LaVonda, does this include a ride home from the Y from ES?

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one shortly...

Lavonda, FWIW, I mean no disrespect, I have nothing but respect for what you do. I'm just trying to get everything straight in my own mind.

New thread is already to go, will be closing this one in 1 minute. Please continue here...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198270"]NY NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #4 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maria_Falc