Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #32 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her memory is getting worse..she can't remember how much money she gave him or when after January.

She said yesterday he would work out the cost of a trip to the exact penny. This says to me that this is someone who is careful with money. he also earned a good salary - he paid her to clean

Here comes the he didn't want to repay me so he tried to kill me so I defended myself defense.

when they told her he was dead one of the main questions she had was if he cashed that 200 check she gave him (she was paying for a car he gave her) something like that.

Not OMG dead? Um, can you look for an ucashed check that might be on the kitchen counter.. thanks

This is really fantastical. You can tell when I am getting bored by how many times I post. Ha!

Defense Exhibit #436 checks she wrote to Travis

Jan 11, 2008 $100.00
Jan 15, 2008 $699.00
Jan 30, 2008 $220.00

5vronb.png

t56a89.png

24zkwlk.png

x4j47c.png

Oh, I get it - this is the only way they can try to hit the portion of the DV manual that describes economic abuse as part of the overall abusive personality.

Can't imagine why he didn't want to kiss her on the lips......................LOL

What is the point of this story???

who remembers going to starbucks and the exact order??????

added to:
sexually abused
physically abused
mentally abused
abused by ninja's
abused by her father
abused by her mother
:what:

does that about cover it?

A ferrel cat

Travis's dog also made her bleed at bath time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've wondered all along if and when Jodi ever worked because she seemed to always be driving somewhere, traveling somewhere, having sex, etc. I don't think she was a reliable employee and probably didn't last long at any job that she managed to get. :moo:

I am so glad that I now know she got the strawberry frappucino!

Who remembers what they ordered at Starbucks five years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palenp