Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #32 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the Infinity she gave back to the bank?

What about the job at the Margaritaville that doesn't exist?

Do we even know for sure she was working in Mesa? I realize the honey chicken story is riveting, but I don't consider that proof of employment.

How did she manage to travel so much, and loan other people money?

Jodi says that her Mother would do anything to help her out. You're right she will up to and including lying on the stand for you no doubt.

She was broke at Christmas 2007, but had lots of money to "loan" Travis in January 2008????

Who paid for all the trips? Who paid for her bills on a monthly basis? This is completely unbelievable.

She doesn't remember if she had overdraft protection?

She's broke, but made she she bought frappies from Starbucks on the day he hit her and the same day he called her mom to help her move.

WTF?

MY Goodness! He has to almost brow beat her into telling how bad the relationship was to her? I can't see this is an effective defense I guess it's all he's got. jmo

And I think it had been lost because it had a postmark from india but they must have figured it out because we got it and they just left it at the door because I tripped over it when they left it and I think I hit my head on the door nob because .......

I passed out for a minute and when I came to well, the door knob was right there so I gave it oral sex and Travis put braids on it and.....

Why is she so defensive with her attorney?

I've really been pondering the same thing. I feel like either she is so narcissistic that she does not want to portray herself as weak still, or as love sick/obsessed Travis as she actually was. Or she's deviously clever and knows that she need to portray herself as a victim, but **not jealous** in order to garner the sympathy of the jury.

Why not introduce Travis Alexander's repayment checks, Nurmi?

Unfortunately, Nurmi has a 'good faith' relationship with his client that she is telling the truth.. Nurmi has TA's financials if JM has them..

What's funny is Her checks 'bounced' and apparently TA got mad at her.. so we are to believe that TA got mad at JA because TA actually didn't get his borrowed money from her and Then had to pay bounced check fees OMG :floorlaugh:

Roller coaster...

Ups were great = Make-up sex, Toblersones

Downs were terrible = Fake phone orgasms

I am wondering what the jury is doing right now. Are they as lost as we are?

FFS! She was so damned abused, living separately, that she was forced to flee back to her parents after moving there months after their 'official' breakup and then TRAVELED BACK OVER 1000 MILES TO KILL HIM!

(Apologies for the yelling. Chickie poo's getting on my last nerve.)

This is pathetic. I'm sure the jury is wondering why this has been let in and is wondering if there is some legitimacy to what the defence is claiming given that it was allowed in...

OMG, Cookies & Cream Cap...and a Strawberry...THIS is what we remember. Got it.

:floorlaugh: So, he backhands her in the car......she changes out of her business clothes into something more comfortable......and goes to Starbucks for fraps: Cookies & Cream for him, and Strawberry for her. Amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member