Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #32 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think this is all just "filler" until they get to the actual crime and they don't want to start today. jmo I am out of here. Thanks for the company today all you Websleuthers out there.

I'm surprised Team Arias did'nt go for the ROI Reason of Insanity
defense, which would probably keep her off Death Row, maybe a chance for parole

Now she's fudged with Self Defense plea, which was a dumb move for her

Which is a good thing because I don't think the jury will repeat the ridiculous verdict of Not Guilty rendered to Casey Anthony

I'd think the Arias jury has alot of pressure not to screw up like the Anthony jury did

I don't think the Amercian public, families of the victims could take another screw up

why would he do all that, when he needed to borrow money from her to pay his bills?

"Pawned off" means that Travis made a deal with her to buy his car under great terms and an easy payment plan.

I call BS on her cookie & cream Frappuccino story....doesn't that drink contain Caffeine and he didn't drink coffee!

Can Mormons drink decaf? I wonder if that is what he got.

Cannot believe how much I have missed today - darn work gets in the way!!

Dang I thought we were getting somewhere exciting when Nurmi raised his voice....guess not. Same ol' same ol'.

Yeah...letting your house go into foreclosure so you can buy breast implants kinda makes a dent in your credit.

Right! And don't you think he's trying hard to ellicit testimony from her that plays to the battered woman theme, yet she's not playing back. She's dismissing things by saying she made bad choices.
For what feels like 3,798 days so far. Nurmi's been hand-holding her victim status for at least the past two days. Ironically when the tales of her mistreatment really came front and forward.

A coincidence, I'm sure. ;)

she can't admit that she was obsessed with Travis and was hoping Travis would ask her to live in his house.

EXACTLY!

I wanted to say this, but never did because I don't want to offend anyone who lives in a similar place. But I've seen photos of the bedrooms at JA's granmas, and at her mothers house... and it was a step up from a jail cell. TA had a beautiful home. That is where she wanted to live... IMO

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer

With her credit shot, and unable to make car payments, Arias' Inifiniti was repo'ed and Alexander gave her good terms on his used BMW.

BMW pawned off on her. In January she had to return her car to the dealer, her credit was shot, so Travis was looking for a Prius, but could get more $ to sell it to someone, he proposed that she buy because her credit wouldn't allow her to buy from a dealer, she was reluctant, so she bought it, she drove it to...had a dolly attached for the uhaul, she started driving, flooring it but there was a drag on the speed, she couldn't figure it out, white smoke, not a good sign, still in apache junction......

She had left it in first gear, and the car fell apart, the engine and black oil....

Blame Travis that the BMW was completely ruined somehow now. She was afraid to tell Travis.

It was completely her fault or the uhauls, no....it was completely her fault she admits.

Travis told her everything she touched turned to *****. Remember she left her phone in the hot choc on that trip. Her plants were left neglected and they all died. Travis was upset about that too, cause he liked her plants. The plants are dead. Travis is gone. Jodi needs to not touch anything else.

jodi...."and a bunch of people were honking at me, smoke was billowing out from the car, and so I kept flooring it like an idiot".

Hubby Is screaming BS on her ..he said she dragging the car all that way OMG >>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat