Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #32 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Jodi's credit cards were no good, her car was repossessd and she had no money in her checking account. And Travis had a BMW and he was in the market for a new Prius and he could afford to give her the BMW to use with no down payment. And she was the one lending HIM $$$ ? :liar:

I bet she planned to ruin his BMW just to stall having to leave Mesa.

JA stayed @ TA's house for 4 days before leaving . . . . left one time and then turned around came back to stay one more night . . .. she stayed in his bed and his roommates knew she was there . . . .

When she gets tired . . . . she gets almost Narcoleptic (????) . . . . she stayed there two more days . . . .there was PPL on Tues she ended up staying and going to .

Mentioned UHaul having her car 2004 Infinity G . . . coupe

Uhaul and BMW and BMW not surviving it's experience on the Uhaul . . . he pawned off his BMW on you?
Around January JA knew she needed to give the car back to Infinity finncial she had gone from excellent credit to foreclosure and her credit was shot . . . TA was looking to sell his BMW but thought he would get more money if he didn't trade it in

Some guy offered him $4500 he wanted $6K . . . . said he would sell to JA and knew she would make payments to him .. . she drove that out to Uhaul . . . . tow . . . . uhaul guy checked it out and locked it . . . . somewhere on freeway . . a lot of drag on the freeway even though she was flooring it . . .. . people were honking @ me . . . there were vehicles passing me . . . a ton of white smoke coming out . . . pulled off on the next exit . . . shoulder exit ramp - see what was going on .. . .

What did you learn happned?
car left in first in gear - engine or transmission blewup - black oil all over white pavement and pieces of metal on pavement.

That was in the same week of leaving but it was before those dates of actual leaving . . .

Blah blah blah...cars honking...blah blah blah.

The woman does not even pause for breath...she rattles on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on. The jury is going to be able to plead insanity when they attack her on the stand just to shut her up already. Legitimately.

She is making my head hurt.
I'm still not sure how one thing that she has said in the past week explains why she stabbed travis 27 times. slit his throat and shot him in the face. Then went to Utah to meet her new friend with benefits.

So Jodi's credit cards were no good, her car was repossessd and she had no money in her checking account. And Travis had a BMW and he was in the market for a new Prius and he could afford to give her the BMW to use with no down payment. And she was the one lending HIM $$$ ? :liar:

Pretty much. In Jodi's warped brain, it makes sense.

She lies EXACTLY like KC! I was driving and then I saw a bird, and there was white smoke, and I remember passing a sign, then there was lint on my shirt. The shirt was blue and had a white stripe but I know it was lint because it came right off when I picked it. Then there were metal fragments in the road and the car wouldn't run right. Blah, blah, blah...:banghead:

She doesn't realize SHE is responsible for whatever vehicle or combination of vehicles she drives on a public road?

Her house plants lived at Travis's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh her poor plants - they were all wilted brown even though they were in a box and buckled up.

And didn't she have insurance to cover the engine?

MOO

Mel

That I would believe. I would be afraid to tell my husband if I ruined his BMW. And my husband is not violent at all.

She is actually upset over dead plants but didn't appear upset over a dead Travis.:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat