Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #32 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got $100 that says she ruined his BMW on purpose ... how do you get the keys out of the ignition if the car is in 1st gear ?

I think Paris Hilton was her role model as much as she says "that's hot"

Her house plants lived at Travis's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, and since Travis had custody of her houseplants she was certain that meant he intended to marry her some day!:floorlaugh:

Updated trial schedule:

2/13/2013 10:00 Evidentiary Hearing
2/13/2013 13:30 Trial
2/14/2013 10:30 Trial

2/19/2013 10:30 Trial
2/20/2013 10:30 Trial

I've got $100 that says she ruined his BMW on purpose ... how do you get the keys out of the ignition if the car is in 1st gear ?

Surely he did not have a straight shift BMW. Did this genius check to see if this vehicle could even be towed?

Updated trial schedule:

2/13/2013 10:00 Evidentiary Hearing
2/13/2013 13:30 Trial
2/14/2013 10:30 Trial
2/19/2013 10:30 Trial
2/20/2013 10:30 Trial

Yeah! Court tomorrow afternoon and Friday!

So correct me if wrong...

All this move and car incident was Before the sex tape on May 10th?
but JA is so worried about TA being mad at her?
oh my my, oops see JA will blaming the tape next! :floorlaugh:

Uuuggghhhh...

What month are we up to???

I wish I knew!

Seems like there was a confusing amount of bouncing back and forth all over the first half of 2008 OR maybe my brain is just scrambled after the sex tape and more of JA droning on and on and on.

:hypno: :hypno: :hypno:

So she clarifies that he didn't mean to hit her face??? So which is it Jodi??? He back handed you on purpose?
she does this all the time. she alludes to abuse and then takes it back, so we people are supposed to hate travis for it because she doesn't. i think she's passive aggressive

Yeah, I was in a tizz when I scratched and dented my new mini-van! Worried to tell the husband, even though he's super easy going and doesn't have a bad temper.
Worry or trepidation are normal in that scenario in a normal relationship. In a relationship with an abuser, after destroying his personal and expensive property, it is amplified to heart-stopping apprehension and fear. She should have been terrified in my opinion. Not 'worried'.

Her poor dad

Yeah whats up with that?

Who brings 2 kids to listen to their sister talk about anal sex and a sex tape.

Com'on kids lets go to Arizona! Your sister is gonna play her sex tape today!

Can someone confirm this please?

JA deposited money into account #8006 on her way to murder Travis? How much $ ?

Thanks

Something like 3 diff deposits, all just a minute or two apart. $400 $100 and $200? Just going from quick memory. Don't hold me to it.

Has anyone else noticed that when Jodi talks about the "physical" abuse she lights up and seems to be excited about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolibery