CO CO - Kelsie Schelling, 21, pregnant, Pueblo, 4 Feb 2013 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I see on her Facebook page a picture that says something like Rest in Peace, brother, you are with Jesus now and it is dated Feb 16, 2012. Wonder if she could have traveled somewhere to reflect on that as the anniversary of his death was coming up?

There is very little info on her. Hope they find something in her car.

Have they talked to the boyfriend?

Was she supposed to meet her boyfriend at Walmart?

Did she go with her boyfriend to Walmart?

puzzling her phone has been off the entire time, cant track her before she went missing? I find it strange that any 21 year old turns their phone off.....is it just me?

Also, I wonder if she was actually seen in Pueblo or just her car?

who reported her missing? boyfriend or family?

I have no idea who reported her missing.

We don't know anything about her boyfriend except that he lives in Pueblo.

and she was going down there to see him.

According to her sister, they have no other updates at this time. She posed 2 hours ago on the Help Find Kelsie FB page.

It seems like she was last seen at the Walmart on 4080 Northern Ave.

Maybe this Walmart was in a bad area of town?

Google Reviewer:

This walmart is terrible. The service is slow and unfriendly. I actually saw somebody getting beaten up in the parking lot! I know this is Pueblo but come on! This is just too ghetto. I don't fear for my safety at Target or at other grocery stores in Pueblo. Do yourself a favor and stay away.

puzzling her phone has been off the entire time, cant track her before she went missing? I find it strange that any 21 year old turns their phone off.....is it just me?

Also, I wonder if she was actually seen in Pueblo or just her car?

she was last seen on the south side of the Walmart located on 4080 Northern Avenue.

and the only person she knows in Pueblo is her boyfriend.

I'm also thinking there could be the possibility of her being abducted.

Based on LE not saying were in the city her car was located I'm going to say it probably was not found in the Walmart parking lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UCG