Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like GR's wedding band is still absent in the video.

Yes I agree with both you and Krey. I think they did not attend for both those reasons. Still represents their feelings towards GR and what they think happened to JR.
Were they even invited though?

Great point!

02-08-2013, 11:26 PM #938
Lavanda Dolce
Lavanda Dolce is "sweet lavender" in Italian - Memories of my Grandmother Join Date: Sep 2008

I am going to have to go with my gut feeling and say no that it had nothing to do with any kind of "affair." I believe I see more into the situation than what even GR saw or experienced when Jennifer was home. I've discussed it with him and he cried. He wanted to know "how I knew?" It was like a light bulb went off and things he never thought twice about "came rolling out." Trust me when I say, the man is truly devastated, confused and is doing all he can to cope with his own emotions and his priority right now are his children and finding Jennifer.
"Root changes" cannot be divulged.
(Post from thread 3)

Lavanda, I mean no disrespect at all to your work for families of missing persons, but having only just met GR face-to-face, how can you feel so certain of the reasons for his reactions in your phone/internet conversations with him?

Many people dupe others into believing their scams, their grooming, their schemes, their sales tactics when done over the phone or internet. Body language, actions (or lack thereof), the look in people’s eyes, the reactions of a person’s blood relatives are far better indicators of what is actually going on IMO.

ETA: I am not just talking about your post that I referenced above, but also to most everything he has told you.

That would be great if they would, but i lost a nephew in a shooting in the same county and CCS has to close the case before FBI would take the case. I so hope it wouldn't be the same with a missing person! JMO

FBI normally takes cases only when Sheriff turns to them for assistance in cases of foul play or for sure abductions.

All of that makes me feel very sad.

And I hope someone got photos of GR and mistress (and kids) interacting because it could be of interest to an investigator.

Just throwing this out there...NOT that it pertains to GR/JR case....but, throwing it out there.....Do you know statistic wise how many divorces happen in the USA? Statistics on how many wives and husbands have been unfaithful? So when that is realized as to how high in numbers....the chance of a missing person having a spouse who may have had an affair, (male and female)...is very high too. Many times the public doesn't even know. Because this may have or may not have occurred...should not be a reason to focus all on "one possibility" else many other possible scenarios are not discussed..and a case not become solved.

(Post from thread 3)

Lavanda, I mean no disrespect at all to your work for families of missing persons, but having only just met GR face-to-face, how can you feel so certain of the reasons for his reactions in your phone/internet conversations with him?

Many people dupe others into believing their scams, their grooming, their schemes, their sales tactics when done over the phone or internet. Body language, actions (or lack thereof), the look in people’s eyes, the reactions of a person’s blood relatives are far better indicators of what is actually going on IMO.

Thanks SA, exactly why I asked for confirmation.:waitasec:

That would be great if they would, but i lost a nephew in a shooting in the same county and CCS has to close the case before FBI would take the case. I so hope it wouldn't be the same with a missing person! JMO

I'm so sorry for the loss of your nephew. Prayers his case will be solved and justice served.

Just throwing this out there...NOT that it pertains to GR/JR case....but, throwing it out there.....Do you know statistic wise how many divorces happen in the USA? Statistics on how many wives and husbands have been unfaithful? So when that is realized as to how high in numbers....the chance of a missing person having a spouse who may have had an affair, (male and female)...is very high too. Many times the public doesn't even know. Because this may have or may not have occurred...should not be a reason to focus all on "one possibility" else many other possible scenarios are not discussed..and a case not become solved.

This is true, but most people don't have an affair with their partners best friend.

Snipped

"Unless there's evidence of otherwise, always have hope. There's no doubt in my mind that we're not going to see her again," Ramsaran said. "There's not doubt in my mind. And that's what keeps us strong."

http://www.wbng.com/home/Ramsaran-Family-Spreads-Hope-For-Mothers-Return-191546791.html

Not going to see her again? No doubt about that?

He also paused before that sentence and I believe, like me, stumbled and wanted to add an extra "not"....There's no doubt in my mind that we're not not going to see her again," Truly, it's not easy talking to media.

FBI normally takes cases only when Sheriff turns to them for assistance in cases of foul play or for sure abductions.

Yes i agree with you on that to a point with no disrespect. In the case of my nephew he was shoot in the head with a 12 gauge shotgun, and his girlfriend and her older son said he did it. so unfortunally being they were there and even with EMS on the scene the son was kicking my nephew etc and they were never charged also we have to wait till CCS closes the case for FBI to look into it i was told by them.

Lavanda,
Can you confirm that Jennifer's parents and sister and/or other family members were invited to attend today? If so, were they invited by GR or yourself?
Do you know why the did not attend?

The organization says a majority of found persons through LostNMissing are found by the general public.

"It's OK to come home if you can, we don't know what happened to Jennifer."

BBM

http://www.wbng.com/home/Ramsaran-Family-Spreads-Hope-For-Mothers-Return-191546791.html

Let's look at this "scientifically."
If you and I were hiking in the woods and we happened upon a body...and lets say we contaminated the area by accident. It's much easier with testing to "site" that contamination and still be able to proceed to accurate dna needs left behind by a possible killer. If 15 people contaminated the area walking around and looking....well, that can totally ruin any efforts of it becoming court evidential...in other words...defense can have it not entered and a judge (a human being) can literally agree. Yes...the majority of deceased missing are discovered by hunters, family pets, or people walking...and professional search teams. Yes...the high majority of missing located alive are by the general public making recognition.

But he did wear it with other tv interviews? But then again ES may not of been to them! :what:

I've only seen him in one tv interview prior to this one, and he wasn't wearing it then either....

Let's look at this "scientifically."
If you and I were hiking in the woods and we happened upon a body...and lets say we contaminated the area by accident. It's much easier with testing to "site" that contamination and still be able to proceed to accurate dna needs left behind by a possible killer. If 15 people contaminated the area walking around and looking....well, that can totally ruin any efforts of it becoming court evidential...in other words...defense can have it not entered and a judge (a human being) can literally agree. Yes...the majority of deceased missing are discovered by hunters, family pets, or people walking...and professional search teams. Yes...the high majority of missing located alive are by the general public making recognition.

So what happens if the deceased is NEVER found?? I'm sure it's much easier to prosecute a case with a body than without one.

Thank you, Jillian!!!
:yourock:

BBM and respectfully snipped for space...

I find this SO disturbing. Who wants to bet that they'll eventually move in together and become The Brady Bunch? ugh.

The children love E and her children and his children are very good friends. Why should they lose that? Isn't having their mom missing enough of a huge disruption in their life? Should they lose their best friends too?Because of what it may look like to the public? And while everyone is judging...without knowing the whole story and background ....remember that E is/was JR's best friend.....regardless of what may or may not have occurred. Doesn't mean what may or may not have occurred is what appears now. (Whewww. That was not easy to say.)

He also paused before that sentence and I believe, like me, stumbled and wanted to add an extra "not"....There's no doubt in my mind that we're not not going to see her again," Truly, it's not easy talking to media.

BBM
Im sorry, I don't mean to be rude but- Who talks like that? "There's no doubt in my mind that we are going to see her again," would make a lot more sense.

In answer to your question, there are several reasons that I do not become an insider...1.. safety of myself and others (many times it is rural areas, and well...safety first!.... 2. anonymity, unless dealing directly with law enforcement...3. and people are more likely to talk or think out loud, with just an ordinary person...ie. not LE or even family.

The other questions about areas searched have to do with areas that they lived, went to school or attended college, or have some sentimental connection....we have done much in the direction initially in the news....after no results...we are treating every statement made early on, as designed to give the impression that JR just left, and investigating it just the opposite.

The one thing that is troubling me is this...we put up flyers...and later...they disappear...so we put them back up...poof gone...but it does tell us that either folks care a lot...or someone is removing them...mostly in a 20 mile radius :banghead:
Again, thank you for being there today Jillian... :beats:

One lady in a laundromat I was talking to said "I thought they found her?" and I asked her.... "No, where did you hear that?" and she said....they never had anything on news anymore. So it's very possible people take down posters thinking the same :( Also, depending on where they were put. Never on telephone poles or any city property. They will take them down. I do not for a minute believe anyone is taking them down on purpose.
I also want to say....and I mean no disrespect to anyone....but it was very difficult to get permission to even have them allowed to be posted!! I had to practically beg many of the places:( Seriously beg...I had to tell them...she has three children at home. A six year old daughter. Then they would say "OK...go hang it up over there."

The children love E and her children and his children are very good friends. Why should they lose that? Isn't having their mom missing enough of a huge disruption in their life? Should they lose their best friends too?Because of what it may look like to the public? And while everyone is judging...without knowing the whole story and background ....remember that E is/was JR's best friend.....regardless of what may or may not have occurred. Doesn't mean what may or may not have occurred is what appears now. (Whewww. That was not easy to say.)

BBM - I'm sure the "best friend" status was a facade at best. ES obviously didn't give a flying flip about Jennifer, or she wouldn't have slept with her husband. My anger isn't directed at you here, Lavanda, but it makes me REALLY angry to think of that affair.

As for ES and GR still hanging out, I think we'd have to be idiots to believe that their feelings/attraction/whatever have become completely platonic and that they're not still involved. They betrayed JR, they're betraying ES's husband, and they're hurting every single one of their kids by doing this. One day the kids will look back and realize what was going on, even if they're too young to understand it now. ES and GR's continued relationship is disrespectful to Jennifer's family, and HIGHLY INAPPROPRIATE while Jennifer is missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000