Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it really just surface slime. It's a vast area and somewhat difficult to get close to the water but so many woods a yotes in the area.

Many Coyotes in the area... if she wasn't burried, well - let's just say, not good. The reason I keep saying this area is that when the search was going to happen, the "Public" aspect was stressed by GR alot as that was ok, but not private... That stressing of that point I found odd. If you look at the map, you can see that Round Pond is not colored "Green" as in public land. Plus, his little tirade when that area was discussed. There's not alot of snow out there now.. so that area should be easily searched now. Has anyone local searched up there yet?

On HOPE:

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1423436202/Officials-seek-leads-on-missing-area-woman/print (12/19/12)

"I hate to say this but I have given up hope that she’ll be found safe and sound."

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1525009601/Missing-womans-husband-speaks (01/30/13)

"One minute I have hope. The next, I’m not so sure."

http://centralny.ynn.com/content/top_stories/639813/missing-woman-s-family-holds-vigil/ (02/16/13)

"The last thing in the world that you could ever imagine is going through something like this. And the kids and I, our families, all that we think and worry about is knowing that Jen is going to be fine, that she's going to be safe, that she's okay."

http://www.wbng.com/home/Ramsaran-Family-Spreads-Hope-For-Mothers-Return-191546791.html (02/16/13)

"There's no doubt in my mind that we're not going to see her again," Ramsaran said. "There's not doubt in my mind. And that's what keeps us strong."

So, with each passing day and month, GR has MORE hope that JR will be found alive? Not less? He had no doubt that she wouldn't be found alive right after her disappearance, but now more than two months later, he's sure she will be found alive? Seems backwards to me.

Jillian I completely agree - surely it would seem more and more likely that she'd come to harm, not less? I don't know, as I've never had someone close to me go missing - but that seems to be how people usually feel, and it's how I imagine I'd feel.

On HOPE: <RS>
http://centralny.ynn.com/content/top_stories/639813/missing-woman-s-family-holds-vigil/ (02/16/13)

"The last thing in the world that you could ever imagine is going through something like this. And the kids and I, our families, all that we think and worry about is knowing that Jen is going to be fine, that she's going to be safe, that she's okay."

This statement seems odd to me: so knowing she is not fine, not safe, and not ok at the time this statement was made?

Many Coyotes in the area... if she wasn't burried, well - let's just say, not good. The reason I keep saying this area is that when the search was going to happen, the "Public" aspect was stressed by GR alot as that was ok, but not private... That stressing of that point I found odd. If you look at the map, you can see that Round Pond is not colored "Green" as in public land. Plus, his little tirade when that area was discussed. There's not alot of snow out there now.. so that area should be easily searched now. Has anyone local searched up there yet?

Some is private from the old snowmobile lodge side but most of is public.

Respectfully snipped...

That's, as we'd say in England, proper short, isn't it? For a man?

Wondering if this part of why his close friends don't believe he was involved - perhaps he simply wouldn't be strong enough to tackle a fully grown adult?

He's well muscled aaaand... you don't have to engage into a face to face fight to murder someone.

Agree - those are right in the sight of SR23.... no way... and these are tiny ponds. More likely the trail off Resevoir Hill Road up to Round Pond more likely, or hiked down off the CCC Truck Trail to Round Pond. Disposing into one of these ponds would require getting wet.. perhaps that is why GR was unusually cold at the unusual time and needed a sauna? Hmmmm?

Also, from discussions with locals here, I do believe LE searched every bridge and culvert from Norwich to Cinncinatus on SR23 in the week following her disappearance as well.

Great point regarding reason why GR was cold (from running? :no: )...

If body was placed in water... Person putting the body in water would get wet... And cold... And muddy, too!

Therefore... GR would use shower and sauna at Y to clean up and get warm...

I wonder if the cameras at the Y shows a muddy, unusually wet GR?

JMO

There was one sheriff's deputy there. And I counted him in with the 27 adults in attendance. Also included in that 27 group of adults were one local fireman to keep watch over the flying lanterns, GR's mother, GR's father, GR's mistress, Cynthia Caron, Cynthia Caron's staff, plus me, and GR himself. So, that leaves approximately 18 community members, most of whom appeared to be GR's friends and/or other family members.

It is VERY sad that despite HOW JR went missing, that still just a fraction of a percentage of the community showed up. But Walmart, local delis, grocery stores, drug stores, etc. were packed.
I am sure someone asked......But her family was not there?

I am sure someone asked......But her family was not there?

It was asked a few pages back, forget by who & also asked if they were invited. I don't recall an answer though. Sorry!

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one shortly.

Ima

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member