Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #40 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
from what I have read, there is documentation at the jail of her eye doc and RX for the glasses.

There is no restriction for corrective lenses on her Drivers license. I don't know how California does it, but here in RI on the front of my license it says I have a restriction. The code for that restriction is listed on the back. Which is for Corrective lenses.

I wondered myself. I think that would be a sure way to get him to marry her fast.

I suspect that maybe they never really had vaginal sex. Isn't that possibly JA telling more stories. Aren't we hearing a one sided story, just because she says it happens...well there are all kinds of things she has said that I don't believe. I do think she would have used a pregnancy to try to get what she wanted. But that didn't happen, hum...

This is how I think we and the jury feels right about now

:laughcry: Unfortunately you're picture doesn't show up in your quote.

the michelin man. all the driving she did.:floorlaugh:

:giggle:

No disrespect to emus intended but they taste awful. Not even Hellimans, mustard, ketsup, etc. would help. I had a little taste at the Eastern States in Mass. years ago when they were giving out samples. They make better pets. Forgive me Dan. It was a slip and I'll never do it again.

I actually like that post. You're discouraging people from eating them by saying they taste bad. :hug:

Hmmm a red tie for throat-slitting testimony day? Not the choice I would have made.

Because if you're talking about whether or not the jury should be allowed to hear something, there's not much point in talking about it within the jury's hearing. ;)

BBM

Oh no, we're not getting there today. I'd say Wednesday at this rate.

fury and wrath are words of a script..

they are not words that people just "say"

I am sure the jury gets that.

eta: nevermind about wrath! I just read what getReal said about that word

BBM

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u933lrOHFLM"]Kirk Screams Khan!! - YouTube[/ame]

and he probably did it just to get her off his back and out of his house.

Agree. I think Travis probably spent more time than he cared placating Jodi while trying to figure out how to rid himself of her. Bet she threatened suicide plenty.

There was a lot of discussion about the Walmart receipt over the weekend. I think it was pretty conclusively established that there was no hair color on that receipt. What some speculated was hair color seems to have been sunscreen.

Yes she bought 2- sunscreen, 1-gas container, and 2 Noxzema blemish pads.

does anyone know what the picture/drawing was? (like what was it a drawing of???)

I am missing the context

surprisingly that is what I remember from last week...she doesn't and wishes she did for "sentimential" reasons....

Exactly
Exactly

She tried to plead guilty back in 2010. Juan would not have it.

she wanted second degree and second degree only with that sentence.

the document further threatened to throw the family and friends of Travis under the bus if they didn't take the "deal"

1) only the SA can offer a deal

2) the SA has proof of premeditation and this is a first degree case. Not a second degree case and for sure worthy of a first degree sentence! not a second degree sentence.

3) we are gonna see when the state is up exactly who is gonna go under that bus and it is not going to be Travis nor his family, nor his friends.

:moo:

Poor Travis fed the beast every time he responded to her no matter what he said .. disengage disengage disengage, the only way to get away from someone like this is to starve them to death with zero information, or if something does make its way to them KEEP IT BORING.
I once heard an expert on stalking (an FBI lady, I forget her name) say that you should never engage the stalker, even negatively; they feed off any attention given to them by their victim.

Can the prosecutor ask to have all her glasses examined to see if they are real? or fake

It's extremely inappropriate for them to be laughing in court and shows insensitivity to the victim's family. I do not feel bad for them.

Regardless, we were told in the opening posts that we were not to talk about the defendant's family members.

They are not on trial.

She wanted to plead guilty to 2nd degree murder. I'm not sure what the sentence would be like on a 2nd degree charge, but I know it would be a heck of a lot less time than 1st degree! JM obviously felt confident that he had enough evidence to prove 1st degree, so he denied her. LWOP or DP only for premeditated murder. :rocker:

Oh and in the plea agreement the defense sent... they referenced MANSLAUGHTER cases. :what:

Oh no, this could never go lower than first degree and LWOP

He may live to regret that. She does deserve death, but juries are not reliable now, and there may be a not job on this one who is in love with her and fantasizing about all the freaky sex.

Google Wendi Andriano. Juan can put her away for a long time. Juan was able to do it with this woman.

who would ever believe that Arias would take the stand let alone still be talking (errrr :liar:) for SEVEN entire days?

Yes, but the conventional wisdom is that they have absolutely NOTHING else but her testiphony testibaloney.

And no one but the accused murderess can explain why all the savage butchery was necessary; i.e., why Mr. Alexander had to be over-killed in order for her to remain alive.

She's so sneaky; she even managed to get in that she slept in the u-haul one night before leaving Mesa.

But wait. She has already testified earlier that she stayed with Travis until she left with the truck. Jodi also said the BMW was put on the back by the Uhaul attendant so she had to drive the BMW to get to the UHaul. Unless she is talking about after she ruined the BMW she slept in the truck that night. jmo

btw- My dog is part chihuahua and she's thoroughly offended by JA comparing herself to a shaking scared little chi. She grunted a little growl when HLN replayed a "highlight" this weekend and I'm pretty sure this morning she was trying to give JA the finger, which is hard for a dog with paws.

Even the pups despise this defendant.
Yup! She's insulted Chihuahuas and 12-year-olds everywhere!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hongwuzhiye59