Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #42 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK. I am ready for today.

See you all soon!

And I am praying for Travis' family today to have the strenght to sit through more lies (and maybe some truth as to what she did to him).

looks like she might have to admit she shot him last because she was afraid still...but we know she wont. She will just concoct some magical tail that she rolled around the bathroom like chuck norris found a gun by chance and shot! "But he was STILLL ALLIIIVVEE" <--Jodi arias ninja story.
Either way she wont be able to explain how in one pic he's sitting all the way down, she's taking pics, the camera falls in the chaotic way that cameras do and then she shoots him during the attack. It wont match up with the evidence.

that's what susan wright claimed to explain why she stabbed her husband 200 times. 'HE WAS COMING AFTER ME!!!!!!!' didn't work out very well for her.

Anyone else notice they've changed their verbiage now from "pigtails" to "braids"? wonder how/when/why that occurred.

What kind of evidence was found in the downstairs bathroom for them to bring it up yesterday? any?......something tells me there was....

Traces of blood were found. Plus she obviously took a shower there. jmo

I agree with something I read a poster write awhile back on here about the CD's she brought. That SHE wanted him to look at all these pics of their other trips together in some manipulative tool to convince him to take HER to cancun instead.
Or maybe to remind him of the good times they had and try to convince him that she would be good for him and how good they were together :dunno:

Good morning my imaginary friends!! Lasagna is baking slowly in the oven, salad is in the crisper and I am cheating on the garlic bread. Going to use Texas toast! All are invited to my house to watch the trial! :great:

That's what I think too. Some think she may have used one of the pillows as a muzzle for her gun shot. Speaking of guns, we'll get to hear today her creative fiction on just where that gun came from. Maybe she will say another person, like a police officer or Mimi, came in with a gun and shot him later.

I put nothing past her (or Nurmi) at this point.

Wish I could be there today to support you and the family.

It's going to be a tough day for them, they're in my thoughts.

someone asked earlier about arias mailing a pamphlet.. her lies about that start around 20:00 here:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEG00_E3V-o"]Jodi Arias Trial - Day 19 - Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

(also lies about the phone sex call as well)

Hey Arias: you don't want him to spend the night with friends who have children but you want the both of you to be great friends and allow your respective children to play together?

:no:

Not asking her to ask them bexlex, she was sitting with them all day (and passing notes with the Aunt) so I wondered if they had expressed an opinion considering that fact was being testified to yesterday. :seeya:

sorry texmex ! this trial has made me soooooo irritable....:blushing:

I must admit that this trial so far has made me realize I am not nearly as worldly as I thought...I am hearing/learning about things I had no idea about and had to google...after goggling I felt icky nasty dirty...when this trial is over I am sure I will need a lye soap scrubbing.:blushing::blushing:

Good morning my imaginary friends!! Lasagna is baking slowly in the oven, salad is in the crisper and I am cheating on the garlic bread. Going to use Texas toast! All are invited to my house to watch the trial! :great:

Who you callin' imaginary??? :waitasec: :blushing:

Wish I could join you! Sounds delish! :seeya:

Does anyone have the correct link for todays live streaming?

Good morning Tulessa. You have no idea how inviting and warm that invitation sounds to me. Thank you! :seeya:

Anyone else notice they've changed their verbiage now from "pigtails" to "braids"? wonder how/when/why that occurred.
because they're not pigtails. I do hair for a living and if someone tells me they want pigtails, i would give them hair parted down the middle with two ponytails on both sides. I've had people come to me and ask me for pocohontas braids (part down the middle, two braids) but when I think of pigtails braids don't come to mind. You know they just want to play up he's a pedo allegation. So in the beginning while everyone is being abused with her stories of abuse, rape, and childrens underwear its called pigtails. Put the picture up in front of the Jury..its braids.

I may have and probably missed it but will ask, are we to believe that she shot/stabbed him in the shower then drug him around then back to the shower? TIA

Katiecoolady,

Please assure Travis' family that no one is buying all these lies and they should remember that and hold onto to that as yet more fiction is told today. It's all a sham and we can all see it!

I will talk to Beth this week and ask her advice of where to send letters..it would be a good thing for it to be public so other networks could see all the support around it. Maybe a Facebook page? All ideas welcomed!

Whatever you all come up with, count me in. I have been a fan for years and am sad about what has happened to her.
She is so talented she should have her own show. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member