Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #43 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, she could have at least said that she tried to act like nothing was wrong, went about her life, etc. because she wanted to pretend it wasn't real, that Travis was still alive. But she made it about HER, she didn't HER life to end.

If you're going to get out of murder, at least make yourself look sympathetic.

My sister and I just sang "love sack! Baby love sack! It's a looove sack it's a little ole place where we can get together"

What is a love sack?

Its a very large bean bag more or less... Built for 2.

And amazing how her attorneys think this is a good strategy.

This will all be appealed once she's sentenced to death as ineffective counsel. Mark my words on that. Not that it will be granted...it will be just used to claim her as another victim...of her attorneys.

Par for the course.

I am convinced Nurmi wants her convicted. If I think that way, it all makes sense.

If it weren't for the memory of Travis.....
We would all be bent over laughing!!!!!!!

Wait! Did she just say her phone alarm went off at Ryan's house?? Did I miss something in the last hour while I was gone? Did she explain how she was able to replace her missing charger ?

Yup...she conveniently found it under her car seat...I think right after she dumped the evidence in the desert.

JA spent more time accounting for her finger wounds than she did talking about her murder!!!

And amazing how her attorneys think this is a good strategy.

This will all be appealed once she's sentenced to death as ineffective counsel. Mark my words on that. Not that it will be granted...it will be just used to claim her as another victim...of her attorneys.

They are pretty pathetic. She woulda been better off with temporary insanity. (no i'm not a lawyer lol)

Where is that running list of people she has thrown under her mack truck in this trial? Ryan joined them with Darryl. Oy vey.

So she left on a road trip when she had a shift to work? Exactly how many days was she on this road trip....anyone know?

Jodi: not attempted [suicide]. I took steps to. I bought a gun.

- at sporting goods store

And I have this little cut here...
I dropped a glass and I wanted to die.

Yes, I killed Travis over and over, BUT I CUT MY FINGER ON A GLASS!!!!

brb..acting as normal as possible.

Jeez..she is bat *advertiser censored* crazy.

Newsflash Jodi: You're almost as bad at "attempting" suicide as you are at lying!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ