jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #46 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely and FGS he acts like Juan has gone on for days and hasnt made a point.:furious:

I hate it when defense attorneys quarterback what a Prosecutor does.

IMO

LOL...I know...and after about 30 minutes of JM questioning her, Johnson said that JM hadn't gotten to his point quickly enough. FGS!!! Nurmi took 18 years to get to the point!!!

So yeah. WOW. Court started, I lifted my pizza to my mouth, then Juan slapped Jodi with her dumb sister comment...he hit the ground running. I was mesmerised. By the time I took a bite from my pizza, it was cold.

Basically he's showing Jodi does NOT cower to men. If she acts like this to the prosecutor trying to put her in Death Row, we don't have to imagine how she behaved towards Travis.

IMO

Exactly. Genius really.

I believe she testified that the tootsie roll and pop rock incident happened during the time frame of some person's baptism. She discusses that baptism in her journal but I think Juan is trying to get her to admit that she never mentioned that in her journal. Basically that the event never occurred.

Anyone remember when she said she allegedly walked in on Travis with pictures of little boys?

Thought it was Jan of 08

Tbh, thats what makes my heart break about all this.

The poor guy had a terrible upbringing until he went to live with his grandmother. He made something of his life, was well liked and respected and then he met Jodi.

Whilst I don't think he was in any way perfect, I do believe that he was nothing like JA and the defence have tried to portray him, far from it in fact.

It was these points that made me follow this case from August 2008 and like the rest of you here, I am hoping that Travis Alexander and his family and friends get justice.

I am anti dp, but I do think that JA needs to be seperated from other inmates, she is something else and I predict that if she were to ever go in general population, we could see her getting obssessive about someone and hurting or killing someone again.

Hi, Tricksy. Part of Travis' predicament was that she had inserted herself in his professional life. As a motivational speaker, trusted figure, and Mormon businessman, he had good reason to attempt to avert her vengeance.

Tbh, thats what makes my heart break about all this.

The poor guy had a terrible upbringing until he went to live with his grandmother. He made something of his life, was well liked and respected and then he met Jodi.

Whilst I don't think he was in any way perfect, I do believe that he was nothing like JA and the defence have tried to portray him, far from it in fact.

It was these points that made me follow this case from August 2008 and like the rest of you here, I am hoping that Travis Alexander and his family and friends get justice.

I am anti dp, but I do think that JA needs to be seperated from other inmates, she is something else and I predict that if she were to ever go in general population, we could see her getting obssessive about someone and hurting or killing someone again.

I hope she gets death because she deserves death. I dont care what her gender happens to be.........what she did is reprehensible and one of the worst of the worst. Travis suffered greatly.

IMO

I can't watch IS have it on mute. I'll in mute it if I see Beth's face

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any body here think Juan Matinez is getting frustrated?

I think he's acting like he is to show how frustrating she can be. He lets her show her true colors. He's got complete control. She just doesn't see it yet.

HELP! I am having difficulty finding information - new to WS, sorry- I desperately need to see the photos with time stamps that are beside the photos or at least legible, and in time order if at all possible.

I know someone asked about this but I can't find the answer!

Tks anyone.....

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

who takes their glasses OFF to read?

People who're near-sighted do. IMO, it's mostly older people who need glasses to read close-up stuff. Jodi wouldn't likely need them to read. But in order to crisply see the attorneys, family in back, jury's faces, etc., she might need these glasses.

I say this because I'm near-sighted. I definitely need my glasses when I'm driving. Otherwise, I can't read street signs, they look blurry. But if I try to read a book wearing my glasses, it makes my eyes hurt. I have to remove them to read something close, like a book or document.

Note: I can't tell if there's really medicine in JA's glasses. Just saying there are millions of us out here who can't read with glasses on, but need them in many other situations.

I'm actually glad that IS is going away. I am SO sick of these stupid talking heads. They are saying that it is not going well for the prosecution. How in the HELL-O does he figure that? HOW is the defense doing better? I don't get it! Juan has brought out at least one of her lies (the finger) and now working on another one. He has brought out the REAL demeaner of JA instead of the poor abused woman. HOW is the prosecution not doing good? In Session is going off the air because they have idiots out there!

you are so right- In Session THs are idiots for the most part (except for Joey Jackson in this case); what they are not getting is that her going toe to toe with the prosecutor, being combative, giving cute answers, being passive aggressive, looking smirky and haughty on the stand, is such a contrast to her demeanor when she was on direct exam and makes her look cold and heartless as well as defensive and a liar.

The TH's don't think JM is doing a good job presenting the case. They said JA is well prepped to answer these questions. I thought he was on fire, yet the DT keeps interrupting his pace and she is purposely reading the journal at a ridiculous slow pace.

Thoughts?

Any body here think Juan Matinez is getting frustrated?

a wee bit only because of how long it takes them to read and then over and over sidebars...they've had four years---this can't be the first time they have see those journals....

Did you order the Code Red?
I did the job I...
Did you order the Code Red?
You're G*****ned right I did!

Yeah, that's right, Juan is going to have his "Few Good Men" moment, I can feel it! It won't be Arias admitting to premeditation or anything like that but it will be an "ah HA" moment. Here's hopin!

Sister is dumb and stupid
Memomy loss problems when under stress but sex was good
Nurmi objects to saying she was "peeping" into Travis's window
Left finger is very unlucky and injuries interchange with right one randomly
Her journal entires being admitted
Can not recall tootsie roll and pop rock sex date today

OMG Weebles you are just the BEST! I missed this whole morning and I really appreciate you taking the time to write this down!

The state starts with getting her to admit (saying?) her sister's dumb? Was her sister there in the court room? What was the point of that??

JA: I only told things I remember - that are crystallized in my mind. (not an exact quote).

Wish JM had asked, "Does that include lies that have crystallized in your mind?! Like (this one) and (that one) and (these two)? Is that why you told about those?!"

I'm actually glad that IS is going away. I am SO sick of these stupid talking heads. They are saying that it is not going well for the prosecution. How in the HELL-O does he figure that? HOW is the defense doing better? I don't get it! Juan has brought out at least one of her lies (the finger) and now working on another one. He has brought out the REAL demeaner of JA instead of the poor abused woman. HOW is the prosecution not doing good? In Session is going off the air because they have idiots out there!
BBM

IMO, talking heads are paid to stir the pot, to keep people watching - it's all about ratings. I pay no attention to their "opinions" whatsoever.

This DELAY TACTIC is so obvious what Jodi and Nurmi were doing. She is playing dumb and Nurmi was stalling. The Judge needs to do her job and not allow Nurmi more sidebars on each journal entry. The whole journal is evidence already, so no more sidebars on it from Nurmi.

I think the jury realized Jodi was stalling and defense too. This will backfire on them if they keep it up.

Juan needs to stay focused and not get upset about it. His only real problem is he has a tough time sometimes explaining what he already knows is his point. He has to make us see his point and he struggles sometimes.

People who're near-sighted do. IMO, it's mostly older people who need glasses to read close-up stuff. Jodi wouldn't likely need them to read. But in order to crisply see the attorneys, family in back, jury's faces, etc., she might need these glasses.

I say this because I'm near-sighted. I definitely need my glasses when I'm driving. Otherwise, I can't read street signs, they look blurry. But if I try to read a book wearing my glasses, it makes my eyes hurt. I have to remove them to read something close, like a book or document.

Note: I can't tell if there's really medicine in JA's glasses. Just saying there are millions of us out here who can't read with glasses on, but need them in many other situations.

I live for my readers....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members