jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #46 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Diary,

My future husband -- I hope -- is a pedophile, but that's not significant.
:liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar:

ooooh the defense attorney on hln just said by ja being so cool it makes you feel like she could handle any anger ta could throw at her and makes her look like less of a victim. Great point!

Great point!

Is anyone in Southern CA watching this trial on TV?...

Or just on computer/iPad/etc.

Which channel, if watching on TV?

TIA

Here are treats for your efforts!

:coffeeup: :cupcake:

:cake4u: :coffeews:

Can you imagine what Travis put up with from this psychopath?

Tbh, thats what makes my heart break about all this.

The poor guy had a terrible upbringing until he went to live with his grandmother. He made something of his life, was well liked and respected and then he met Jodi.

Whilst I don't think he was in any way perfect, I do believe that he was nothing like JA and the defence have tried to portray him, far from it in fact.

It was these points that made me follow this case from August 2008 and like the rest of you here, I am hoping that Travis Alexander and his family and friends get justice.

I am anti dp, but I do think that JA needs to be seperated from other inmates, she is something else and I predict that if she were to ever go in general population, we could see her getting obssessive about someone and hurting or killing someone again.

I have run across people like this before, for real. They argue relentlessly, circle back 300 thousand times to irrelevancies, stay suuuuuuuuper calm while everyone else gets flustered (and eeriley, get calmer the more flustered the other person gets), and eventually, the whole calling to the carpet gets thrown out, which is the whole goal.

This is very enlightening, watching this. Soooooo much insight to personality disorders.

ETA: Although I know Juan is experienced in dealing with these issues, since criminals are probably over represented in the personality disorder group lol!

So yeah. WOW. Court started, I lifted my pizza to my mouth, then Juan slapped Jodi with her dumb sister comment...he hit the ground running. I was mesmerised. By the time I took a bite from my pizza, it was cold.

Basically he's showing Jodi does NOT cower to men. If she acts like this to the prosecutor trying to put her in Death Row, we don't have to imagine how she behaved towards Travis.
IMO

You took the words from my mouth! How right that statement is!

folks there are almost 900 people on this thread and things WILL GET REPEATED. If you see a repeat of something scroll by but do not post complaints about things being repeated.

She apparently gets paid to appear stupid. She didn't use to be this way. She was awesome back in the Michael Peterson days. She was doing Beth's in court job for that trial. She was objective and didn't "pick sides". I miss that Jean.

I dont know but I really think she believes all of this bs. Ever since she jumped into CMs back pocket during CAs case she has done the defense drivel.

IMO

It's really rare you see a psychopath in action but you can literally watch her rewriting reality on the stand. Her 'job' isn't to tell the truth - its to convince others her truth is the truth, the only reality, iykwim.

Years of living with a psychopath up becomes down and down becomes up because of the manipulative ploys she's displaying, in addition to still a lot more. JMO

Hey BritsKate... Did you post a link to shrink4men on a thread few weeks back by chance??

What happens if he impeaches her again? Does he keep questioning her? Just the impeached portion is disregarded?