DE - Dominion Voting Systems vs. Fox News, $1.6B Defamation Trial for 2020 election lies, 17 Apr 2023 *Settled $787m* + add’l trials

Had to share this.... still laughing!
Laughing So Hard Smiley

My pillo.jpg

We were at a Big Lots-type store today and there were My Pillows. Hubs started to reach for one and damn near came back with a bloody stump as I restrained myself.
Thank goodness you prevented a disaster in your home! one of those lumpy ugly pillows taking up residence on your bed!!!!!

Oh boy, we are so lucky. Tucker Carlson is going to be touring Australia ... it is a Freedom Conference. Because apparently Australia is not woke and is ruled by an authoritarian govt (who kept us safe during the height of covid).

He sure is keeping himself busy following his ejection from Fox following the Dominion debacle.

Hopefully this will follow in the way of trump Jr's planned tour that never eventuated (yet).

Last edited:
Oh boy, we are so lucky. Tucker Carlson is going to be touring Australia
Haha and I thought I was crazy :D

I was telling a friend that I read he was going to be touring Australia.
Then I thought, wait there, did I just dream that :D

Yes I hope the tour goes the same way as Don jr's went.

And just when I was starting to think better thoughts of Clive Palmer.

Haha and I thought I was crazy :D

I was telling a friend that I read he was going to be touring Australia.
Then I thought, wait there, did I just dream that :D

Yes I hope the tour goes the same way as Don jr's went.

And just when I was starting to think better thoughts of Clive Palmer.

I think a lot of Aussies may not even know who the heck Tucker Carlson is. It is not as if many Aussies followed Tucker's lies about the US 2020 election and the voting machines.

If trump Jr couldn't get an audience, I doubt that Carlson will get much of an audience. Probably just Clive's little United Party members.

imo

Anyone know if this case is still going on? Last hearing date I have in my notes is July 11, 2023. Last update I have on the case was on 10/6/23.

TIA if anyone can help! :)

Fox hasn't learned one thing from paying this huge amount of money for lying---- they continue spewing lie after lie and inflaming their audience ---to become full of hatred towards Biden and the Democrats- I should know- my husband watches Fox every day- and I have listened to how they fill their viewers with lies that serve to inflame viewers

Oh - I guess I am looking for a different case - this one:

- DC - U.S. Dominion, Inc. vs Sidney Powell, Rudolph W. Guiliani, My Pillow, Inc. $1.3 billion defamation lawsuits / Defendants/Counter & third Party plaintiffs vs. Smartmatic USA Corp. Civil Action #1:21-cv-00040 (CJN) / 1:21-cv-00213 U.S District Court for DC. U.S. District Judge Carl J. Nichols

edited to add - I do not think this had separate thread.

Oh - I guess I am looking for a different case - this one:

- DC - U.S. Dominion, Inc. vs Sidney Powell, Rudolph W. Guiliani, My Pillow, Inc. $1.3 billion defamation lawsuits / Defendants/Counter & third Party plaintiffs vs. Smartmatic USA Corp. Civil Action #1:21-cv-00040 (CJN) / 1:21-cv-00213 U.S District Court for DC. U.S. District Judge Carl J. Nichols

edited to add - I do not think this had separate thread.

This is the latest article I could find regarding Dominion v. Powell et al

This is the latest article I could find regarding Dominion v. Powell et al

Thanks! I like the way it starts out! LOL! :D

The problem with suing crazy people is that they tend to bring their crazy to court with them. And so it is with Dominion Voting Systems’ defamation suit against a whole slew of weirdos, including Sidney Powell, Rudy Giuliani, Mike Lindell, and former Overstock.com CEO Patrick Byrne, who slimed the company after the 2020 election.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim
Back