jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #46 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually glad that IS is going away. I am SO sick of these stupid talking heads. They are saying that it is not going well for the prosecution. How in the HELL-O does he figure that? HOW is the defense doing better? I don't get it! Juan has brought out at least one of her lies (the finger) and now working on another one. He has brought out the REAL demeaner of JA instead of the poor abused woman. HOW is the prosecution not doing good? In Session is going off the air because they have idiots out there!

Ok, if I had any question in my mind, if she acted alone, how could a woman commit such a horrific murder, well her smirk, attitude and arrogance just showed me how she DID! The MONSTER within is slowly coming out. I am SO happy Martinez did not be gentle on her, he knows what she is and knows the more he pisses her off, the more the jury will see what really lies beneath......PURE EVIL.

Why is JC always on the defenses side??

She apparently gets paid to appear stupid. She didn't use to be this way. She was awesome back in the Michael Peterson days. She was doing Beth's in court job for that trial. She was objective and didn't "pick sides". I miss that Jean.

So yeah. WOW. Court started, I lifted my pizza to my mouth, then Juan slapped Jodi with her dumb sister comment...he hit the ground running. I was mesmerised. By the time I took a bite from my pizza, it was cold.

Basically he's showing Jodi does NOT cower to men. If she acts like this to the prosecutor trying to put her in Death Row, we don't have to imagine how she behaved towards Travis.

IMO

so true!!!

So yeah. WOW. Court started, I lifted my pizza to my mouth, then Juan slapped Jodi with her dumb sister comment...he hit the ground running. I was mesmerised. By the time I took a bite from my pizza, it was cold.

Basically he's showing Jodi does NOT cower to men. If she acts like this to the prosecutor trying to put her in Death Row, we don't have to imagine how she behaved towards Travis.

IMO

She's likely to adjust her acting after lunch. She'll be all timid and hushed.

moo

I hate to do this to you guys, but I just tuned in when she was "reading" and stalling...what did I miss this morning?? Can anybody give me a quick synopsis??

Sister is dumb and stupid
Memomy loss problems when under stress but sex was good
Nurmi objects to saying she was "peeping" into Travis's window
Left finger is very unlucky and injuries interchange with right one randomly
Her journal entires being admitted
Can not recall tootsie roll and pop rock sex date today

I am lost. Can you explain what this journal thing is about?

I believe she testified that the tootsie roll and pop rock incident happened during the time frame of some person's baptism. She discusses that baptism in her journal but I think Juan is trying to get her to admit that she never mentioned that in her journal. Basically that the event never occurred.

Anyone remember when she said she allegedly walked in on Travis with pictures of little boys?

Lynna (LMKAG96)- :seeya:

glad you are here my friend! I knew you wouldnt miss this!

ACK! My phone, internet and then television cable went out. This was the last thing I saw. lol

2wojeog.jpg

Did I miss anything good?

:eek:

IMO

OMG I did the same LOL I have re-heated my chicken 3 times already.

All due respect to y'all but this thread would be 1/2 the length without the duplicative comments about the glasses . I realize it's hard to follow these threads with the speed they are going, but really. Just sayin'.

When something happens that we post about, there is no way to know how many others are posting about the same thing at the same time. moo

Will someone pleasssseee...just post a little youtube of Juan doing the "how does that make you feel" bit? That was priceless.

Have you ever seen those "autotune remix videos" ?? If you know what I mean, I would love for one to be made with this trial... I can totally see Nurmi's jerky-left-arm movements combined with "when he spun you around... how did you feel?" and then some awesome Juan moments and JA's fake tears and smirking at inappropriate moments! Wish I was talented enough to make one of those videos.

Maybe she went back and crossed out "skiing" when she was setting up her defence in her evil mind (just like the staged valentine Travis's " shirt and underwear) - knowing full well she would have to make her journal fit her psycho stories?....hmmmm....

I cannot believe I scheduled a parent/teacher conference at 3:45 today!!! Think my kids teacher will notice the headphones in my ears as I am staring at my iphone and ignoring her the entire time? :D

Hey, your kid will be in school for months yet. You can always meet with her later. Or you could call in sick with that "eye disease" we were all talking about yesterday.

I have run across people like this before, for real. They argue relentlessly, circle back 300 thousand times to irrelevancies, stay suuuuuuuuper calm while everyone else gets flustered (and eeriley, get calmer the more flustered the other person gets), and eventually, the whole calling to the carpet gets thrown out, which is the whole goal.

This is very enlightening, watching this. Soooooo much insight to personality disorders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AJAY0618