jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #46 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is an inconsistency with the date she testified the tootsie roll and pop rock incident corrected and what she said in her journal about that date.

Basically he's showing the entire event never occurred.

Remind me what exactly she said occured that day? Just sex and candy or more?

I've switched to HLN for the commentary because I can't stand listening to Jean C. any more.

Will someone pleasssseee...just post a little youtube of Juan doing the "how does that make you feel" bit? That was priceless.

I think she is reading slowly trying to think of her next lie or fake story to explain away what JM is driving at.

... Not realizing that JM is prepared for that too, and will provide evidence or transcript to prove his point and disprove hers.

I don't think she realizes what she's up against - yet.

ACK! My phone, internet and then television cable went out. This was the last thing I saw. lol

2wojeog.jpg

Did I miss anything good?
That is hilarious...still laughing...

i am laughing - Juan is awesome - she's trying to a ***** and Juan is making her look like an idiot

Indeedy, perhaps the very first time in her life that she is being confronted and challenged with no out.:great:

:yes: I'm loving it! This is why on direct, Juan kept making them say what date things happened on! :great:

That's the law, have to lay the foundation before it can be moved into evidence. Dates are always important.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UGH, I hate that lunch will break this up - she'll get reminded she's supposed to be a battered woman that has been beat down all her life by the big bad men and come back all weepy

even better. cause Juan will rile her up again and her sociopathic ways won't. let. him. win. We've seen the real Jodi. The one that Travis told to leave him the hell alone. She can't give up. Not even to admit there's not a date on a few pages.

By the time she's off the witness stand ...

1) the jury is going to absolutely hate the b*tch, if they don't already!

2) have no difficulty whatsoever sentencing her to the punishment she has earned!

It's really rare you see a psychopath in action but you can literally watch her rewriting reality on the stand. Her 'job' isn't to tell the truth - its to convince others her truth is the truth, the only reality, iykwim.

Years of living with a psychopath up becomes down and down becomes up because of the manipulative ploys she's displaying, in addition to still a lot more. JMO

So yeah. WOW. Court started, I lifted my pizza to my mouth, then Juan slapped Jodi with her dumb sister comment...he hit the ground running. I was mesmerised. By the time I took a bite from my pizza, it was cold.

Basically he's showing Jodi does NOT cower to men. If she acts like this to the prosecutor trying to put her in Death Row, we don't have to imagine how she behaved towards Travis.

IMO

She claims she blew it off and didn't go, Travis wanted pop ticks and tootsie pops

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot! I couldn't remember! I wonder what she actually did that day...

She is enjoying every single second of this....unfreakenbelievable! I Just turned on my DVR and she is smirking at every encounter with the Martinez. She loves the exam. She thinks she can outwit him.

I think you are right, but you and I know it won't happen :seeya:

Great now I have that old Marcy Playground song, "Sex and Candy" song stuck in my head... yuck. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim