jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #46 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly.........just like he said she had double standards when it comes to herself and Travis Alexander.

Priceless.

I was re-watching "As good as it gets" this morning and Greg Kinnear character was gay and looking for friends to borrow money from, the last on the list "Carl"...I laughed

BBM

IMO, talking heads are paid to stir the pot, to keep people watching - it's all about ratings. I pay no attention to their "opinions" whatsoever.

Exactly. I often think what I would think of this case and others if I just listened to the media. So often, it is distorted from what really happened. Really, just turn it off. JM is doing an excellent job. At the end of the day, whatever happens, it won't be because he didn't pull through. I feel very confident of that. If you have one juror who holds out, that person was going to hold out anyway. JM has done an excellent, excellent job and will continue to do so. Travis' family and Travis have had the very best representation in this case. No doubt about it. I am so grateful for that. This is an important case that deserves nothing less than someone like JM.

To get JA to admit she holds Travis to a different standard. It's okay for JA to call Angela names- but when Travis made fun of her grandfathers name she was in tears. He called her out on her double standard immediately.

Jetaime - I find myself wanting to "Thank" each of your posts - simply because of your signature!! I love it!

i was so glad when they took her journal away...she doesn't need to look at other entries of the past.....only what is in front of her...

Agreed, in fact when she flipped to the back I was saying "Hey, why is she allowed to reminisce over her journal while sitting on the witness stand on trial for MURDER?"

Guess I wouldn't be able to be paid off like that. I would never be able to stand up for Jodi no matter how much they paid me.
I read once, maybe here, that the talking heads on those shows are assigned roles to play. I guess Jean is the official: critical thinking sucks role.

JC predicting long deliberations.

if this case was being tried in harris county, tx, the jury would be back in about an hour.

The pacing is an issue with all the stops for Arias to read and the sidebars. Hope it's smoother this afternoon.

He is brilliant! But we already knew that! Yeah, I see how jumping around would work. Yes, I too thought that she said she paid rent at Rachels house. Thought I was loosing it. Now nurmi needs more time to read 5 pages? Expected him to keep jumping up and objecting. What else can he do?

To get JA to admit she holds Travis to a different standard. It's okay for JA to call Angela names- but when Travis made fun of her grandfathers name she was in tears. He called her out on her double standard immediately.

ahh get it. Strange he would start with name calling double standard, but I guess he's gotta start somewhere!

I'm watching this sitting in the corner of my stairs in my house and my husband sat down beside me to watch. After 8 days of me glued to the laptop he has now joined me lol

:seeya: Welcome Mr. Fudge

Welcome to the Juan side!! :fence:

I'm an only child, I have a key to my parents home. We are back and forth all the time to each others homes. I would never ever just walk in unannounced! I was raised better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have keys and codes to all of our children's homes. We would never just walk in.

Why does she take her glasses off to read? OMG! That's a first. Don't most people wear glasses to read?

I suspect she wears them so the camera can't get good close ups of her eyes and the lies of deception. I keep trying to see where her eyes are and the reflection gets in my way.

JC predicting long deliberations.

if this case was being tried in harris county, tx, the jury would be back in about an hour.

JC also gave VP her one-word synopsis of JA's testimony yesterday as: HONEST.

So there you go. :)

Exactly. I often think what I would think of this case and others if I just listened to the media. So often, it is distorted from what really happened. Really, just turn it off. JM is doing an excellent job. At the end of the day, whatever happens, it won't be because he didn't pull through. I feel very confident of that. If you have one juror who holds out, that person was going to hold out anyway. JM has done an excellent, excellent job and will continue to do so. Travis' family and Travis have had the very best representation in this case. No doubt about it. I am so grateful for that. This is an important case that deserves nothing less than someone like JM.

Thank you for this post. JM is giving Travis a loud and clear voice today and for that we are all so grateful. :)

ahh get it. Strange he would start with name calling double standard, but I guess he's gotta start somewhere!

I think it was a perfect place to start.

A woman who had a different standard when it came to what she did and said and a lying to boot.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member