jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #47 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say "hello" to all you wonderful peeps here @ Websleuths.

I've been reading here for years (back to pre Caylee Anthony time) ... and have finally registered so I could post - and hopefully contribute to the conversation.
It's been sooo hard biting my tongue after suffering thru 8 days of JA on the stand - detailing every teeny ounce of minutiae (and LIES). I've found myself yelling @ my TV ... b/c my son and friends aren't following JA's trial. (and frankly even my 2 doggies are beginning to give me the side-eye wondering why I'm telling at the TV).

Sweet relief today ... Juan is doing a terrific job. He's keeping JA from rambling on & on as she (and Nurmi) attempt to confuse the jury.

Tick Tock Jodi.

Why is she so happy right now?!?!??!?!?

IMO, Juan is trying to point out how good her memory REALLY is.

Ohh.. her expressions are priceless

Sociopath loosing control being called out.. Priceless!!

Idk if it's been posted already but it reads:

You fuc&*# up what you told my attorney next day
directly contradicts what Ive been saying for over a year
get down here asap and see me before you talk to them again and before
you testify
so we could fix this
interview was excellent! must talk asap!

JA is so devious....wow and wow.

I would never second guess JM's cross examination methods, but it's a little easier to watch when he's more controlled, mostly because I'm less scared (& I haven't even done anything or ever been on trial)...I think he's going to eviscerate her, though...couldn't happen to a better person....

Showing her confrontational nature. She left work early too. She clocked out and went to confront the girl. The guy was so scared he warned her, thank god for him, another life saved.

apparently she checked out the book "Facial Expressions for Dummies" in the prison library

She's nervous as a long tailed cat in a rocking chair factory! :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member