jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #47 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
How on earth did Juan get these magazines?

Do you guys think Juan has found the salon in Salinas and has a witness?

He seemed to have JA on the ropes, as she tossed in there that she knows they do nails, and pedicures, and maybe hair.

If she really got her nails done, she'd damn well remember if they did hair, and would have shot that down.

Or maybe she knows everything he's got as evidence from discovery?

I suppose that she will just equivocate on every answer, to have a way to slip out of anything definite and try to look like she is not lying.

I think either the guard found the writings or Ms. Cambell the one Juan said received them turned them over to LE.

Is Campbell the one that used to be in prison with JA?

She may have been told to give it to Matt.

Now I wonder if the DT will call Matt? If not I bet Juan will.

IMO

Showing the magazine to her and then having her explain the numbers on the bottom as 'page numbers' indicates (inadvertently on her part) that she knew the numbers were a key to how the messages were to be read by the intended recipient. Her intent to deceive, her intent to manipulate a witness and even lie to her own attorney. She wrote in the crease thinking it was not likely to be discovered by the jail guards etc.

ja foolish to think she could get away with this. here again thinking she was the smartest person. those jailers know what to look for like she as the first person to come up with this code.:moo

A lot of peeps think she won today......:what:

Well, I'm not one of those peeps.

He has brought out her lying & spinning and stopped her from her innane, going off track blabbing. Put a stop to her trying to spin her way out of giving a straight forward answer to everything. Everything with Arias is "grey". Most times things are plain & simple, "black & white".

Now I am not dumb but I don't get why she would stiop and dye her hair before killing him, and then dye it back? When DID she dye it back?

Is it still happenIng? Is it over for today?

Yes, but it was unreal. When you finally get the chance, it is worth the time to watch it. He was amazing. He threw some stuff at her from out of left field that
caught the defense off guard. And he is just getting started.

Huh? Nurse, I was thinking he was HONEST, thus contradicted her. Why would the DT call him?

he is on the list and it has been known that he is willing to lie for arias (I will have to find you that info)

Isn't that about Travis masterbating to boy images on his computer? Matt has something to do with that story? .. Her story changed when nothing was found on his computer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because of the sociopathic personality tendencies that JA has JM can't cross examine her like other people. Because she BELIEVES her lies to be truth he has to go back n forth.. here then there for 2 reasons:

1) He can prove what she is saying is not true
2) Show her what she is saying is not true (JMO)

In the end all of this will be tied together.. The story of Bianca is showing stalker tendencies after break up (just like with TA) The Mags show her being sneaky level of manipulation of situation that she thinks she controls people.. The trip IDK maybe hair color but then he'll put it all together in a neat basket of lies with a bow!

Just watched the coverage from today.
She's making her last stand. After this trial she will be in jail forever or until the death penalty is administered. She doesn't want to be forgotten.

But she will be. No one will care anymore. And THAT. Is just killing her. She wants people to notice and remember her. And one day they won't.

Isn't that about Travis masterbating to boy images on his computer? Matt has something to do with that story? .. Her story changed when nothing was found on his computer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thats where I think this is going.

The only time I've seen enjoyment from Jodi is when she is trashing someone else. I very firmly believe her to be a sadistic psychopath in part because of that.

I think she likes being the center of attention but I don't think she's enjoying cross, per se, I believe it's an act to make it appear that the State's accusations are piddly, inconsequential and so not worth her getting upset or worried over.

MOO

I think you totally nailed her attitude. She is trying to show to the jury that Juan's questioning is totally inconsequential and she is forced to answer such dribble.

Is it still happenIng? Is it over for today?

Over till Monday - did you save the mom and child? I just want to give you a halo knowing what you were doing today! Thank you on behalf of those you help to protect!

:giggle: Juan had her steaming mad today. She may have looked like she was smiling, but I could see the steam pouring out of her ears.

Oh, yeah! And from the looks of her face if she isn't convicted anyone getting in her way better watch their backs.

Hey peeps! We're getting too long of a thread. Please be ready to jump over to our new thread within the next five minutes.

:seeya:

Be interesting to know what MM's testimony was - and what he said that she was so angry about.

So she used a pretty complex, subversive method to make sure he knew she was angry, bragged about herself in an interview and demanded that he see her asap, because she was in charge, he wasn't to do or say another thing until she gave him her orders.

She fully expected him to puppet exactly what SHE told him to say (about something) when he next (met with her attys? Testified at hearing?).

That's pretty damning, even without knowing the details. Conniving, coercive, suborning perjury (?), tampering with a witness? A sneaking, selfish, grandiose liar at minimum.

I think JM is going to illustrate more instances of how much power and control (real, perceived or desired) JA actually had in other instances.

Her obsessiveness over (and murder of) Travis screams of someone who has to have power, control and win or the better of... relentlessly and at any cost - to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ecdub