jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #51 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just re-watched the moment when Mr. Martinez says to JA 'on your way to kill Travis....' Boom.

Her face turns a darker ted and I could see the muscles in her jaw clenching up.

I'm looking forward to more moments like this today.

Justice for Travis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's not new... your knowledge of women enjoying it is new :wink:
LOLOL this has been around since the beginning of time and I have no idea why there is a standard with some people that it's something only men want and only women find it horrible and blech. NO it isn't something I personally would enjoy but whatever consenting people want isn't my business. I found really interesting articles on the Kinsey Institute's website...some stuff that squicked me out but you are right moonbird...it is something a lot of people like for whatever reason.

Just re-watched the moment when Mr. Martinez says to JA 'on your way to kill Travis....' Boom.

Her face turns a darker ted and I could see the muscles in her jaw clenching up.

I'm looking forward to more moments like this today.

Justice for Travis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's got her number. And he's gonna dial it lots and lots and lots!

Good morning fellow posters! I saw an Investigation Discovery episode last night that covered a trial that our very own prosecutor, Mr. Juan Martinez prosecuted. He was as sharp on that trial and got a guilty from the jurors and this was a murder without a body. Guy's name was Vallentini.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
movalee