jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #53 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why Numri brought up the gun video. Travis friend's testimony will hurt his client, won't he?

There is no way JM can plan how a day will finish, she leads him off into the weeds over and over. Obfuscating, muddying the waters, throwing up smoke screens, she is giving him a workout, as he is her. We were all riled up today just watching her dodge answers and create confusion. We feel that way for a reason, it's crazy making behavior.

Juan can handle it, but she is putting up a fight. Someone compared it to reeling in a Marlin. You have to be in for the fight and the long haul.

I can't post and watch at the same time, so this is going to be out of sync with the conversation. BUT, I was watching In Sesssion and they played a clip where JA said "I can't remember bringing the gun with me" . This was on direct from the defense as she was describing what happened on June 4th. I think my head spun around! I didn't remember that she had said this. This, to me, implies that she is saying she brought the gun with her, but she didn't remember it. Then, she goes to say she jumped on the closet shelf because she remembered he had a gun hidden there. Which is it, Jodi???? Was I mislead by the clip In Session played or did she really say this??

Is bobby the one that she went back to the library after taking him to work and hit the back button on?

On HLN, Dr. Drew is going to give his opinion on why Jodi's personality changed from last Thursday. (Will he have figured this out? I doubt it. lol)

She
Knock Knock: Hi, I left my SSN card here!

Knock Knock: Hi again, left my coupon here for .50 cents off tampons

Knock Knock: Hi guys, left my knee high nylons in Travis room, thanks

Knock Knock: Hi again, guess who, left a lint ball on the kitchen table

Knock Knock: Me Jodi Dody Doo! Left nail clippings in the waste basket, BRB!

Knock Knock: YOU will not guess, LOL yes, it's me. Blew my nose, need that kleenex.. you don't mind do you?[/QUOTE

She doesn't knock

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Touche!

I'm not finding this cross examination interesting in the least because the word games and forays into memory issues and it takes 3 or 4 questions and sub-questions to get a single 'yes,' 'no' or 'of course.' By the time they get one thing answered I feel worn out and beyond irritated. And I wonder if the jury feels similarly.

I'm thinking that its good that Juan isn't mormon and can have a stiff drink.

If I hear "that was one of the reasons" or "that's not the only reason why" from her again....I will rip out my hair!! Ugh everything is complicated to this broad

Yet the answers were easily remembered on direct, especially with some coaching in the questions.
She is very difficult to hear, must be maddening to be asking the questions - won't commit to a simple answer on anything.

Anybody else notice she answers 'yes' and 'no' when it's stuff that agrees with her story line, but "that was part', or 'Okay", or "I believe/was told/understand'
she's not sure?
It may be my imagination, but suspect that might be her way to signal Nurmi, and he responds - objecting, or touching his face, whatever.

I'm not finding this cross examination interesting in the least because the word games and forays into memory issues and it takes 3 or 4 questions and sub-questions to get a single 'yes,' 'no' or 'of course.' By the time they get one thing answered I feel worn out and beyond irritated. And I wonder if the jury feels similarly.

I was listening to the head banging on the way home, no it was the door no no the door but the facing, blah, blah......

I swear at some point I was driving banging my head on the back of the seat. Gawd can she ever say YES or NO !

I think the jury has got to be highly aggravated that this woman cannot and will not answer a simple question.

Poor Juan he has to be wornout by trying to get this woman to answer anything.

I honestly have never seen anyone like she is. Just getting a simple answer out of her is like trying to pull hens teeth.

But he sure has brought out a lot today.

I liked that he showed her she had always been obsessive with her boyfriends. And how she never takes the blame for anything. It couldnt be that she was a brat and unruly why her father grounded her. He was mean to her and that is why she moved out again always placing blame on someone else other than Ms. Perfect.

And I have a feeling that Matt is not as loyal as she thinks.

IMO

I can't post and watch at the same time, so this is going to be out of sync with the conversation. BUT, I was watching In Sesssion and they played a clip where JA said "I can't remember bringing the gun with me" . This was on direct from the defense as she was describing what happened on June 4th. I think my head spun around! I didn't remember that she had said this. This, to me, implies that she is saying she brought the gun with her, but she didn't remember it. Then, she goes to say she jumped on the closet shelf because she remembered he had a gun hidden there. Which is it, Jodi???? Was I mislead by the clip In Session played or did she really say this??

She was referring to bringing the gun with her after she shot Travis, and brought it with her out of his house, to the desert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UCG