jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #54 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We did hear about it, but as usual the story was totally unbelievable. She supposedly remembers as that she was losing consciousness, her arms fell to the floor. That just doesn't ring true to me. When people lose consciousness, they don't remember details like that. Her account was like a cartoon.

ITA - Ask a real abuse victim who has been through this. Her description of what happened to her when she was strangled is a joke. Her story is like a brain fart that she made up on the spot.
It's an insult in it's own right to people all over the world.
I hope this dissociative, monotone, dismissive, deviating JA has done nothing but dig the hole deeper for herself today.

Ohhhhhh, I have a better one. If Travis was violent. If Travis truly intended to kill her. If Travis had a gun up on his top shelf of the closet and knew where it was, why wasn't he the one that went for the gun? And if she were going for the gun in the closet why would Travis not try to stop her in the closet? Why would he travel back down the hallway into the bathroom? I would think he would have tried to keep her from getting to the gun. If it was his gun he knew it was loaded, he would know not to try and get it away from her. She has already told us that he gets made and then within seconds is glad again. She testified to that already about a couple of incidents. Her story makes no sense. jmo

I've wondered this too. If Travis was after her and she was scared for her life, wouldn't he have been the one to take the detour into the closet directly from the bathroom and grab the gun while chasing her down? There was no gun in the closet.

And after today with the grabbed my wrist, pulled me to him and hugged me terror as told by JA, there is nothing that would convince me that Travis was ever violent with her. If that's all she's got for a frightening flashback, wait thought...she doesn't like that word flashback, before killing someone in self defence...huh??

MOO

Recap: Just another day of Jodi Arias Von Trapp

jodiariasvontrapp200pixels.jpg

OMG! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I have to share that although I've been grateful my DH has come home from work every day since the trial started engaging with me for the Aft. session even forgetting to take out the trash one night lol. He's put up with hot dogs and hamburgers, coldpizza, crock pot meals and frozen lasagna. But he's made me so darn mad sometimes because I feel he wants to contradict my opinions and play devils advocate all the time grrrr.

But it finally occurred to me tonight he's actually a 13th juror. He knows she's guilty of course but is always pointing out the buts. He said tonight JM needs to focus more on the actual killing and hopes JM hammers that home in the Jurors minds soon. Much more on his intelligent point of view I won't elaborate on but in many ways he's right.

He hasn't read for days and days like we have, he hasn't watched hours and hours of video, he's the ideal juror and I finally figured it out tonight.

Top Sirloin for Mr. Pizza tomorrow!

Does she really think the jury is going to believe that everyone is lieing but her when she has admitted to lieing I mean REALLY

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

What IS it about this case, that makes us all want to reference songs?

It's weird I posted this link to her ridiculous mug shot happy face story last nite making note of how she refers to Travis in present tense as well as the last thing she said ...."SMILE SAY CHEESE"'

What a psycho

Why Jodi Arias is smiling in her mugshot - YouTube

If I was innocent, had been arrested for a crime I hadn't committed, and was looking at months, YEARS in jail when I had done anything, I would be hysterical. No way in h*ll I would laugh it off and say it's okay. Just one more case of her not knowing how human beings act.

the choking out thing and the way she relays it, anyone who has ever been choked out or witnessed another being choked out knows that whole story is utter BS. I agree with ya'll. Not even one of her better fabrications.

Oh I didnt know till I just heard on NG that Travis' parents are dead and that is why the grandmother raised him. Anyone know what happened?

Is there anywhere i can watch today's testimony?

I'd be a horrible juror in this case...rolling my eyes, sighing, shifting in my chair. No wonder Travis was banging his head against a door. She is exasperating.

I agree.
I only got to watch a bit of it today when she was being questioned about where she was working...she seemed to be having selective memory loss

Re: BBM

That part I do like. You are so right. He makes her so worried that she ends up lying even more when she doesnt even have to. When Juan does this, she tries to cover every angle and gets herself caught up in lying even more. Its hilarious.

Yes! She just makes herself look ridiculous with her "I'm not saying there was a call" and "I'm not saying there wasn't a call." Seriously?!?!?!? If I were on the jury I would be so pissed.I would have a hard time sitting there through that without thinking about how much time she is keeping me away from my kids with all of her word games. I get that her life is on the line and I get that this is important because Travis deserves justice but I'd just get more and more pissed at her the longer she draws this out with the Jodi show. Pissing the jury off...probably not a great idea...

I have to share that although I've been grateful my DH has come home from work every day since the trial started engaging with me for the Aft. session even forgetting to take out the trash one night lol. He's put up with hot dogs and hamburgers, crock pot meals and frozen lasagna. But he's made me so darn mad sometimes because I feel he wants to contradict my opinions and play devils advocate all the time grrrr.

But it finally occurred to me tonight he's actually a 13th juror. He knows she's guilty of course but is always pointing out the buts. He said tonight JM needs to focus more on the actual killing and hopes JM hammers that home in the Jurors minds soon. Much more on his intelligent point of view I won't elaborate on but in many ways he's right.

He hasn't read for days and days like we have, he hasn't watched hours and hours of video, he's the ideal juror and I finally figured it out tonight.

Top Sirloin for Mr. Pizza tomorrow!

Remind Mr. Pizza that the defendant was on direct for eight days, this is only day two of Juan's cross. He is just getting warmed up. :)

i was listening to j.a's testimony regarding the day of the murder.. she's telling the 'story' about going to retrieve her s.s card, finding the door locked, and then seeing Travis making out with another woman....

she says she called him at 11 PM and asked if she could come over to get her card - she says he said "sure"

problem... if Travis had another woman at his house, and he was making out with her, would he actually tell j.a. that she could come over to get her s.s. card? i think the answer is obviously NO.

imo, j.a. whipped up an excuse to go over to see if he was alone or not.

I thought the original story about the flowers to Travis' grandmother (I recall a journal screenshot regarding this... I think) -

- was that she sent the grandmother irises because they were the grandmothers' favorite type of flower... and then *that* was why Travis liked the name Iris for a little girl - in honor of his grandmother.

Not important, but I could swear I heard this (different) story some time ago... what she said today seems more damning imv.

What cruel sicko sends flowers with a special significance to the loved one of the person she murdered? Oh right, THIS cruel sicko, that's who.
{ ( shiver) }

Is there anywhere i can watch today's testimony?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3r2OPal2Zo8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3r2OPal2Zo8[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHEeMX-Fv1Q"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHEeMX-Fv1Q[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e27NDs13Owg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e27NDs13Owg[/ame]

favorite baby girl names? Iris, Reagan, Megan Hinkley
Hinkley shot Reagan

If he had ever left a mark on her she would have it documented 400
ways, show up to show it to the church, post on on MySpace...

File a police report...

he walked on shells around her.
IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads